Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

What Is The Problem With Unilag Post Utme Result Checker - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Problem With Unilag Post Utme Result Checker (901 Views)

Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / UNILAG POST UTME 2010 / Pls, Help With Unilag Or Lasu Part-time Entry Requirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Problem With Unilag Post Utme Result Checker by hardeyincah(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
I WILL LIKE PEOPLE TO COMMENT OR SHED MORE LIGHTS.. A LOT OF COMPLAINS CONCERNING THE RESULT CHECKER.. ALMOST ALL MY FRIENDS ARE COMPLAINING THAT THE SITE IS REPLYING THEM WITH THIS:"INVALID CREDENTIALS, PLS CHECK UR CARD AND TRY AGAIN", IS IT THAT THEY BOUGHT A FAKE CARD OR THE SCHOOL SERVER IS BAD?
Re: What Is The Problem With Unilag Post Utme Result Checker by shoobaba(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2012
hardeyincah: I WILL LIKE PEOPLE TO COMMENT OR SHED MORE LIGHTS.. A LOT OF COMPLAINS CONCERNING THE RESULT CHECKER.. ALMOST ALL MY FRIENDS ARE COMPLAINING THAT THE SITE IS REPLYING THEM WITH THIS:"INVALID CREDENTIALS, PLS CHECK UR CARD AND TRY AGAIN", IS IT THAT THEY BOUGHT A FAKE CARD OR THE SCHOOL SERVER IS BAD?
>>>>>>>>
Dats 100% correct. the portal worked for me checking my cousin's result. 0r u can text me your CORRECT details..(REG NO, PHONE NO, PIN & SERIAL NO + N100 Airtel recharge card) TO 08029420580. i got fast internet. i ll check it for u and text back your result. Good luck "PROSPECTIVE AKOKITES"
Re: What Is The Problem With Unilag Post Utme Result Checker by shoobaba(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2012
For y'all having "invalid credential blah blah blah" >>>>>>> Dats 100% correct. the portal worked for me checking my cousin's result. 0r u can text me your CORRECT details..(REG NO, PHONE NO, PIN & SERIAL NO + N100 Airtel recharge card) TO 08029420580. i got fast internet. i ll check it for u and text back your result. Good luck "PROSPECTIVE AKOKITES"
Re: What Is The Problem With Unilag Post Utme Result Checker by hardeyincah(m): 4:40am On Jul 24, 2012
Solution: remove d first digit of d Serial Number.... Goodluck
Re: What Is The Problem With Unilag Post Utme Result Checker by agbekoya(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2012
All you have to do get it going is to enter the serial number without including the first zero in the set of numbers and you are good to go
Re: What Is The Problem With Unilag Post Utme Result Checker by shoobaba(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
The much awaited Unilag Post Utme result done last week has been released. The 2012/2013 Post-UTME Exam Results, we are happy to announce to you was released over a week ago for checking for the Unilag Post-UTME 2012/2013 Screening Exam.

In the laST one week , I have been assisting many aspiring students in checking their PUTME results and good grades have been reported.

However, the result uploading is still in progress, therefore don't panic if your result displays the error "Invalid Credential".

How to Check Unilag 2012/2013 Post-UTME Result
1. Visit the official Result checking portal by visiting the UNILAG PORTAL- http://www.unilag.edu.ng/.
2. Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the spaces provided and click "Submit".
3. Click on "Check Result", then enter your PIN and Serial Number.

That's it! Your result should be made available to you. If you experience an error saying "Invalid Credential. Check your card and Try again"

Simply text me your CORRECT details..(1.REG NO, 2.PHONE NO, 3.PIN NO & 4.SERIAL NO + N200 Airtel recharge card) to 08029420580.. i ll check it for u and text back your name, course, PUTME score and aggregate... plus your course cut-off mark.

Good luck "PROSPECTIVE AKOKITES"

Goodluck and share this information right away with your friends on facebook and twitter.

(1) (Reply)

Admission Is Now Open To International Student To Study In Malaysia. / Patrick Obahiagbon On ASUU Strike / ASUU: FG Begs NUT To Withdraw Strike Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.