Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

The Ugliest Man Alive! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Ugliest Man Alive! (1273 Views)

Meet The Ugliest Politicians In Nigeria/world(photo) / The Ugliest Male Footballer? / Pics Of The Ugliest Football Players (must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ugliest Man Alive! by Soocool1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
Michael Jackson and Bobby Brown were arguing about who the best dancer was. They agreed that when they go to heaven they would decide. At about the same time, Mariah Carey and Madonna were arguing about who was the greatest prostitute, They also agreed that when they got to heaven, they would decide. In another part of the states, Busta Rhymes (a very ugly man) declared that he was the ugliest man and nobody argued with him. When they got to heaven, Michael Jackson came out of the door and told Bobby Brown: "you see, I told you I was the greatest dancer" Then came Madonna and she proudly announced to Mariah "you see I told you I was the greatest prostitute" Finally, out burst Busta Rhymes. He was visibly shaken and angry. The other four asked him what the matter was. And he spat out angrily "WHO THE HELL IS TARIBO WEST??"

1 Like

Re: The Ugliest Man Alive! by toygod2: 4:43am On Jul 23, 2012
Re: The Ugliest Man Alive! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
Lol
Re: The Ugliest Man Alive! by khattab008: 5:48am On Jul 24, 2012
Nice
One

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Bleep Up On Earth,check It Out! / Pic Of Me And Seun Smoking Hot do.pe - Somewhere in Ota Ogun state / Lol: A Jamacian Man And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.