Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

What Do You Think About Iyanya Kukere Video? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You Think About Iyanya Kukere Video? (1437 Views)

Iyanya Kukere Queen Competition - Entry 8 / Iyanya - Kukere [video] / Watch And Download Kukere Video And Audio By Iyanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Iyanya Kukere Video? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2012
am i the only one who thinks this guy just buried his kukere hit with that good for nothing video.
when i was expecting very hot and arranged choreography and maybe a story line.
i thought he was gona blow but the video just killed his career for real.
is that video ok for a track like that?
Re: What Do You Think About Iyanya Kukere Video? by yoji: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
Obviously, he didn't know d song wud b such a hit and he was also too broke to afford a quality video.
Re: What Do You Think About Iyanya Kukere Video? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
yoji: Obviously, he didn't know d song wud b such a hit and he was also too broke to afford a quality video.

thats where nigerian artists dont use their intellect. he can still redeem himself with another video, but what do other people think?
Re: What Do You Think About Iyanya Kukere Video? by Dhelake: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2012
He neva knew dat d song would hit ... But he shld av done anoda one ... We've seen artist do dat b4 ... Solidstars omotena has two videos ... Oleku has two videos
Re: What Do You Think About Iyanya Kukere Video? by mikuz(m): 7:03am On Jul 29, 2012
Me too, was shocked when i saw the video.
Re: What Do You Think About Iyanya Kukere Video? by Ngutor(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2012
The worst part be say that im main male kukere dancer jeans tear for n.y.a.s.h! grin
Re: What Do You Think About Iyanya Kukere Video? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2012
Ngutor: The worst part be say that im main male kukere dancer jeans tear for n.y.a.s.h! grin
that part was irritating. Whats happenin to naija music videos.they are pretty much the same junk
Re: What Do You Think About Iyanya Kukere Video? by Jackieugo(f): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2012
Who cares about the video? I love the music and the dance anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid – Turn On The Lights / Download Mp3: Yemi Alade - Charliee / Pericoma – Izuogu Kwayikwara Onwe Gi Ugwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.