Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,005 members, 7,856,054 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text (12177 Views)

POLLS: Ijaws Table Jonathan’s Re-election Before Amasiekumor Deity -(PIC) / How President Jonathan And PDP Plan To Rig Election Before You Vote. / There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by Godmann(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2012
meksroland: How about praying for the president for more grace to do his work in this trying times? Tunde Bakare is a Devil and an Anti Christ

So when an armed robber visits your house, you fold your hand and pray for him? Good.

I will rather fight a criminal than to pray for him. I will pray that God take away his life, if that is the only option. I will kill him if I can.

In summary, GEJ is a common liar, a common thief that should be dealt with, the way criminal are treated.

1 Like

Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by emmax2alfa: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2012
I took time n patience to read through it completely.
Lots of truth embedded in it. It is great that we're enlightened on the truth about the state of our nation. I'll enjoin every Nigerian youth to seek to be educated and not just 'attend' school and since we aren't satisfied with the state of things, we can effect a change.
It starts from our quality of thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by usmanyaro17: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2012
See who is talking,pls can someone save Pastor Tunde Bakare from this insanity,this Pastor turned politician has already lost touch with reality,how can he make the sacred pulpit of the Almighty,an arena for settling political scores and make frivolous statements against those who are elected.Power is given by God,if one is not lucky to be elected into any public office keep trying until your turn comes.Sadly, Pastor Bakare keeps running his mouth decieving his congregation and even bring shame to the Christendom,shame on Pastor,he is a bad loser,politics should be a do or die affair.Let him concentrate on His calling and shown politics that he is not good at,he is bringing disgrace to himself.The earlier he ask God for forgive and keeps quiet,the better for him.
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by tpapi: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2012
killuminati: I think say u get sense, I no know say you be first-class mumu.
common shut uq,u dis boko haram kinsman,u r very stup/e/e/d
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by PHIPEX(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2012
hammedkola: I can't even read all these...too much, can't you just summarize and we read the main points?

Who are u expecting to do the summary for you, is the person not a human too?

@OP, That was a great piece, there is no doubt that Bakare is gifted and vocal but his unholy alliance with CPC has beclouded the sincerity of messages. It is now very difficult to differenciate Tunde Bakare as a Pastor and Tunder Bakare as an Opposition figure. Whichever way, GEJ should take the message and leave the messenger.
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by chievo: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
Mcleo007: A thought provoking sermon it is. Its high time other Christian leaders join the likes of Bakare and Cardinal Okogie in conscientizing the ppl. Enough of the needless bible quotations and the silly miracles those men work so hard to impress. What better way to achieve this than on the pulpit by men of God they trust and look up to. Kudos to Mr. Bakare!
.....Seconded....evrytym dy wil claim we gave them mandate, bo d truth is... dey stole our mandate wen were asleep
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by Willy7(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hmmmmm,was able to go through d entire script,it was indeed riveting and timely.And just like someone earlier pointed out,its difficult to differentiate d Bakare talking,but that being said,he is on point here.And seeing most comments from some nairalanders here opposing his message,i really have no pity for d state of d nation.Its because of such people and mentality that this nation is the way it is and will be worse with time.Big ups Pastor Bakare,you re in the league with people like Marthin Luther,Bishop Desmond Tutu and the likes.Much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by Santi222(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
Starlett:

http://saharareporters.com/press-release/how-change-government-peacefully-and-make-society-better-pastor-tunde-bakare

All na English dem dey talk as usuall. Na today? Away with Hypocrites!! lipsrsealed
Starlett:

http://saharareporters.com/press-release/how-change-government-peacefully-and-make-society-better-pastor-tunde-bakare

All na English dem dey talk as usuall. Na today? Away with Hypocrites!!
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by chievo: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
killuminati: I think say u get sense, I no know say you be first-class mumu.
..nd a PHD holder in mumuologies....
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by comradefery: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2012
Kx: What an irony!

We all celebrate the heroics of Martin Luther King etc in far away America,

Yet we cant appreciate the only mouth that tell it like it is in our own land because of tribal, religious and political affiliations.

I dont remember any Nigerian pastor that has ever taken the case of Nigeria and Nigerians serious than PTB.
The comparism is Ridiculous and Laughable!
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by chievo: 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
Kx: What an irony!

We all celebrate the heroics of Martin Luther King etc in far away America,

Yet we cant appreciate the only mouth that tell it like it is in our own land because of tribal, religious and political affiliations.

I dont remember any Nigerian pastor that has ever taken the case of Nigeria and Nigerians serious than PTB.
.....God bless u ....70 *7...dem tink say matin luther king dem na felly tells.... 4 una info dey wlkd on dis earth nd many wey dem dey try speak 4 dey against dem....so e no 2 suprise me sha.
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by lovejo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
How many times has Bakare preach against his partner BOKO HARAM
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by Olanlere11: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
jmaine:
His sermon betrays his. Samuel never struggled Sauls throne, nor did Elijah with enormous strength chase Ahab out of his throne. These prophet kept faith with God, praying for change while admonishing people to be law abiding. Bakare's own is different. He has turne the altar to a campaign ground, inciting people against nigeria and its Govt. God is watching. #naijagobeta
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2012
Okija_juju: Fhuck Bakare..

No matter how many sermons he preaches, Nigeria would rather have a Jonathan than a hypocrite!!

He will never be president.. Same thing for Buhari, El-Rufai and the entire cow-fhucking North!!

Leadership has migrated to the south and would remain there till we either divide this country along ethinic lines or Nigeria stopd to exist pkatapkata..

Talk for yourself....
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by Toktee(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2012
Some fools here do not even read b4 commenting,well that is the manifestation of poor educational system in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
mirage: In the words of Henry Peter Brougham:
“Education makes people easy to lead, but difficult to drive, easy to govern, but impossible to enslave.”

It is a pity that the educated and the so call future leaders of this nation could complain that this write up is too much to read, i thought they say "A reader today, is a leader tomorrow". And with all our education we are still blinded with ethnicity and religion to see the reality that this our ruler has not plan for me or you irrespective of our location or religion difference.Bakare might not be the best but he's telling the bitter truth

This is the type of Post I wish Seun can put more than one Like option....100 LIKES.

The White man that said to hide anything from a black man..just put it in a book is not a racist after all...

2 Likes

Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by RuuDie(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
The man dey make sense sha!
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
Olanlere11:
His sermon betrays his. Samuel never struggled Sauls throne, nor did Elijah with enormous strength chase Ahab out of his throne. These prophet kept faith with God, praying for change while admonishing people to be law abiding. Bakare's own is different. He has turne the altar to a campaign ground, inciting people against nigeria and its Govt. God is watching. #naijagobeta

Which part of his speech is inciting here? did you read the text of the speech at all or you have a problem with comprehension ....I've not seen anywhere in that article that is instigating, provoking or piquing the congregation to violence.

2 Likes

Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by truth4meal(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
Just imagine 2000 years ago is today and Jesus Christ is alive with his disciples will he be preaching just salvation, acquiring jets, building Universities,divorcing wife like flipping a paper page, living extravagant life or will he go into the temple(government)to correct the ills of the society. Look at the political Jesus and u will c a man who emancipated the world frm d claws of the evil ones like GEJ and co. Ride on Pastor God Bless you

1 Like

Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by omobabanani: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2012
For the critics of Pastor Tunde Bakare, I think their understanding of the message is poor.

As for me the man is saying the whole truth. Until we wake up, we have mortgage our destiny into the hands of thess politicians for too long.

For GEJ the problem the man has on his hand is purely those who hijack govt from him, the untouchables, those who vow to make the country ungovernable for him.
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by truth4meal(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2012
lovejo: How many times has Bakare preach against his partner BOKO HARAM
He is preaching against d pple he knws;he said he has met d president on several occassion. It is d president who claim he knws Boko Haram dat shld at least say amen in church or preach against them.
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by Gonzala(f): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
To all the lazy bigots that cannot read this little piece, the poster have even bolden the 'juicy' parts and still y'all complaining? *smh*

BTW, Bakare is first a Nigerian before pastor so if he feels he is not being served well by our leaders, hell he has every right to speak against them.

1 Like

Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by Gonzala(f): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
double post
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by uncleb(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2012
Okija_juju: Fhuck Bakare..

No matter how many sermons he preaches, Nigeria would rather have a Jonathan than a hypocrite!!

He will never be president.. Same thing for Buhari, El-Rufai and the entire cow-fhucking North!!

Leadership has migrated to the south and would remain there till we either divide this country along ethinic lines or Nigeria stopd to exist pkatapkata..

By their word you shall no them.

F**l
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by akin33(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
I foresee rat feeding on a cow, in 3 yrs time, should corruption continues, the poor shall invade d riches and and shall take over political wheel. Tunde Bakare is a prophet and a prophet is a watchman. He will never keep quiet untill norcy returns. We need many men of God not occult guru to support Tunde.
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by Olaolufred(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
hammedkola: I can't even read all these...too much, can't you just summarize and we read the main points?

YOU JUST PROOVED YOU ARE BLACK.
READING IS BLACK MAN'S MAJOR PROBLEM.

I WISH YOU DO NOT POST ANYTHING MORE ON THE THREAD.
INCLUDING ALL WHO COULD NOT DO SAME.

2 Likes

Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by Okijajuju1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
uncleb:

By their word you shall no them.

F**l

And who is this re'tard calling me a fool...

Na wah o!! If there was an interview process for joining Nairaland, some of you m'orons would not even be here
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by cog1: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
As for me,I laugh in swahili and penguinese
When the war shall start,by that time,I
Hope Tunde Bakare will stay to fight.
Because he that is sowing the wind shall
Definitely reap the whirlwind!!!
Not at that time,they will board plane over
Night and become compulsory
Refugee "commentators" from strange lands!!!
Let these our representaTHIEVES and prophets
Of doom give peace a chance.
It is the common man that always suffers at
The end.
All those supporting the prophet of doom,
The same bible he is quoting said and I
Quote:"Follow peace with all men"as christians.
The passages he quoted are clearly
Prophetic messages in which the prophets were
Known by all and sundry to be neutral to
The political immorality of the time;those
Prophets separated themselves and were not
Nursing any political ambitions.
Can the same be said of Bakare?!!
Democracy started in 1999 in this country,
But the way Bakare and his likes are going
About it,it would seem it started in
Jonathan's administration!!!!!!!!!!
You want the accumulated ills of over 50
Years to be solved in 1 year!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I stand confidently to say that after all
This noise,even if Bakare were to assume
Power as he is craving,he can not solve all
The problems of this nation in 1year.
He should stop profaning the name of God for
God's sake and go to his political party!!!
The judgement will start from false prophets
Of doom!
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
cog1: As for me,I laugh in swahili and penguinese
When the war shall start,by that time,I
Hope Tunde Bakare will stay to fight.
Because he that is sowing the wind shall
Definitely reap the whirlwind!!!
Not at that time,they will board plane over
Night and become compulsory
Refugee "commentators" from strange lands!!!
Let these our representaTHIEVES and prophets
Of doom give peace a chance.
It is the common man that always suffers at
The end.
All those supporting the prophet of doom,
The same bible he is quoting said and I
Quote:"Follow peace with all men"as christians.
The passages he quoted are clearly
Prophetic messages in which the prophets were
Known by all and sundry to be neutral to
The political immorality of the time;those
Prophets separated themselves and were not
Nursing any political ambitions.
Can the same be said of Bakare?!!
Democracy started in 1999 in this country,
But the way Bakare and his likes are going
About it,it would seem it started in
Jonathan's administration!!!!!!!!!!
You want the accumulated ills of over 50
Years to be solved in 1 year!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I stand confidently to say that after all
This noise,even if Bakare were to assume
Power as he is craving,he can not solve all
The problems of this nation in 1year.
He should stop profaning the name of God for
God's sake and go to his political party!!!
The judgement will start from false prophets
Of doom!

Sit down quietly in the corner of your room or where ever you typed this and carefully read the nonsense you've succeeded in typing up there...and if after reading through it you still can't decipher your error...your parents have the right to demand a refund of the money used in educating you from your schools.

Maybe you need to stick more in the Romance section.

Nigeria has never witnessed the type of insane and open ""corruption without a damn"" like we are seeing now....

1 Like

Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by mbulela: 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
Pastor Bakare, leave matter. This is where we are headed. This fly is destined to end with the coffin,6ft below. The arbarians have moved from the gates,they now own the city center. There brazen audacity willensure that the point below is inevitable. Save your sermon.This lot hear no truth.

4. THE PEOPLE’S REVOLT: I seriously wish and fervently pray that it will not get to the stage of a people’s revolt before positive changes begin to happen in the north and south of Nigeria. Without a doubt, if corruption remains king, violence its deputy, and insecurity the treasurer of the ill-fated status quo Federal Republic of Nigeria, we might as well write the gravestone epitaph today:

“Here lie the remains of a potentially great country whose ruin came because leadership did not give a damn; her filthiness was in her garments, her collapse was awesome, because she did not consider her destiny.”
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by Nauttyprof(m): 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
Come to think of it, people can be so funny atimes. What will we achieve by tarnishing the image of another person, is it just to achieve our personal will? I read a thread yesterday, saying point blank that Pastor Tunde Bakare prophesied election before 2015, which I can't even find in this thread but only an emphasy on what was discussed at NASS. Only God will help us, Nigeria can only change, if we all face things squarely without any prejudice or favouritism. Our mind have been so much programmed to the person, rather than the act.
Nigeria isn't getting any better, I fear for her future, unemployment rate is getting worse day by day, should I mention corruption, economic status, security, standard in our education. Atimes, I feel sorry for generation unborn, as its getting worse day by day.
Nigeria has now become a Nation where we celebrate the clueless and reject the dutiful (SEC boss) if not for genuine intervention.
The pride as a Nigerian is no longer there. May God help us and we also take our stand for Justice and Progress.
Re: Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text by olubat: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hmm Bakare are you a Pastor or Politician? The bible says chose ye these day who ye shall serve. You should either be a politician and be there or in the house hold of God. You can not serve two masters at at time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Order On Reversal Of Electricity Tariff May Lead To Loss Of 10,000 Jobs / Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos / Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.