Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

How Do I Improve My Height???? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Improve My Height???? (777 Views)

Tips To Increase Height After 18 Years. / How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? / Average Nigerian Height (Nigerian Males - Africa's Shortest?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Improve My Height???? by killsmith(f): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
Pls I'm a guy of 20 and I'm so "down to the earth".....I need ur help on improving my height....thanx
Re: How Do I Improve My Height???? by doublekay: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
at 20 bro you have little or nothing to do, because physiologically your bones are meant to have fully ossified and so you are not growing further than this. but things being equal, if you are really bothered by your situation you can go for increase in joint space (a surgical procedure that can make you grow taller
Re: How Do I Improve My Height???? by killsmith(f): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
Make I do surgery?....like late mrs stella obasanjo ? undecided
Re: How Do I Improve My Height???? by doublekay: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
its a choice. the surgery is not that difficult, a good orthopedic surgeon will get it done ASAP
Re: How Do I Improve My Height???? by drrionelli(m): 1:16am On Jul 23, 2012
May I ask, killsmith, why you wish to be taller?
Re: How Do I Improve My Height???? by Abyjah: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2012
Guy, make a statue in form of a person to the height you desire and stand beside it every morning and evening. While beside it, visualize yourself growing taller, and your children are bound to be that tall! grin grin grin

If Aki and Pawpaw are living with their heights, why not just live your life?

(1) (Reply)

Save A Life Today / How Often Do You Get Malaria? / Urgent Advise Is Needed!!! I Have A Friend Down With Chickenpox What Can She Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.