Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy (10901 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / APC Chieftain, 7000 Members Defect To PDP In Yobe / Explosion Rocks PDP Meeting In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by gramci: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2012
Residents of Nasarawa ward of Damaturu, the Yobe State capital, yesterday, woke up to the shocking news of the slaughterof twin teenagers by yet to be identified persons.

The state Commissioner of Police, Patrick Egbuniwe, who confirmed the incidence in Damaturu said the command was suspecting members of the Boko Haram Islamic sect.
He also revealed that the oldest private school in the state, Yobe Children’s Academy, had also been burned down.

According to the Police boss, the cases of night killings and burning of schools are on the increase in the state capital as the hoodlums no longer use gun or explosive devices but resort to slaughtering of their victims as sounds of guns and bombs often attracts immediate response by security agents.

The Commissioner of Police who wondered why the attackers will slaughter 15-year-old set of twins said the incident occurred at about 10pm on Saturda.

He also stated that the Yobe Children’s Academy was set on fire around 11 o’clock of the same day.

A staff of the school who spoke on condition of anonymity said 30 classrooms were razed as only the staff room, library and laboratory were spared.

The school, according to him, has pre-nursery, nursery, primary and secondary sections and currently with over 3,000 student population.

He expressed grief over where the students will write the Junior Secondary School Examination slated for today.

The school was established in 1992 and at the moment is one of the leading institutions with good academic records with several of its products excelling in high institutions at home and abroad and internationally.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/15-yr-old-twins-slaughtered-in-yobe/

1 Like

Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Okijajuju1(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2012
O!! NO!!!!!

I thought Mary Slessor already dealth with this issue a long time ago!!

2 Likes

Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2012
were they killed because they were twins? I guess not!
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Biggyd2: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
OMG!!! Whyyyy? They were only kids. Will this end?
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Chidex2442(m): 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
Wen will one stop hearing all dis bad stories 4rm Arewa land? It's so disguisting! May thier xoul rest in peace amen!
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by sylve11: 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
Okija_juju: O!! NO!!!!!

I thought Mary Slessor already dealth with this issue a long time ago!!

I am beginning to see reasons u love them so much. cool
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2012
embarassed
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by sylve11: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2012
angry sad cool
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
Me no understand this country again o!
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by adadivvy(f): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2012
So sad. It can't be becos they are twins becos their religion allows it. Its either ritual or they were at the wrong (right) place at the wrong time. The erasing of the school is part of western education that they are fighting against. I believe that they should be allowed to have their own Islamic nation but greed won't allow their leaders to do do same. They are just hypocrites and their followers are blind.
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
This post has been hidden!

1 Like

Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by pembisco(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
Bkh at wok again! God! I wish i be Merlin,see hw i go jst scata dos usless murderers/muslems

1 Like

Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by alaoeri: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
What a sad news killing innocent souls cry RIP to the dead.
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Maleeq(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
berem: This post has been hidden!
OMG! Its a miracle! I can see the post! grin
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
That's why the North accounts for the highest number of mad men, lunatics and never do wells. Their hands are heavily soaked with the blood of the innocent from 1940s till date. The law of karma always catches up with them, since the Nigerian justice system is a failure

5 Likes

Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Mcdondayan: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
May God deliver Arewa from blood lust.
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by santuse: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ramadam karem

1 Like

Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Next2Bezee(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
The poor kids wouldn't have stood a chance..RIP embarassed
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by stepo707: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
berem: This post has been hidden!

hahhahahahahaha. grin grin
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by santuse: 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ramadam karem
Religion of peace indeed

1 Like

Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Pakavy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2012
na wa o!
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Mavor: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2012
Evil stuff. Hope this country splits soon enough.
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by onuwaje(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2012
I condole with the family of the twins it so sad that people who claim they are human would kill kids..
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Audukaya: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
It must be ritualist
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Mcdondayan: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
santuse: Ramadam karem
Edris Abdul Kareem.
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by adira(f): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
oh no!!!!!! when will all this stop? what is wrong with having twins? what about giving birth to 12.
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by jessMena(f): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
No body is imposing western education on dem,if dey don't wanna go 2 sch dey shudn't force odas not 2 go 2 sch...those rich northerners kids r acquiring knowledge within n outside d country but dey r deceiving d poor because dey need slaves and dey know dat if these almajiris n d poor shud acquire knowledge n education den dey will b equal..so I guess dey don't want dat but only God will judge dem because I served in Kaduna n I saw their kids,some already hv their masters degree frm UK,USA etc only d brainwashed hates western education but d rich hmmmm,,,,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by stpat1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
dunno y this govt will not just let these ppl go their way
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by kaiter: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
It's so disguisting! May thier xoul rest in peace amen![img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Super1759: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2012
BOKOHARAM don bring another style,secret night killings and burning schools
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by excondido(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
To what end i ask? killing 15yr old twin and burning a school will not make western education to stop in nigeria. this is a matter of choice and no law compels anybody to acquire western education. so aboki use your heads and stop this blood letting before you find yourselfs all by yourselfs with no oil money to sustain your arewa nation.

1 Like

Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by StilTouchy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
Sometimes i just wonder what really is Islam practicing! May their souls RIP!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maina Will Be Murdered If He Comes Out Of Hiding - Aide / Nigeria To Prosecute Parents Who Refuse To Enrol Children In School – Minister / May 29 1999- May 29 2019: How Have We Fared?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.