Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy (10906 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / APC Chieftain, 7000 Members Defect To PDP In Yobe / Explosion Rocks PDP Meeting In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by killuminati(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
Maleeq:
OMG! Its a miracle! I can see the post! grin
na im be say....winch dey worry yougrin
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by killuminati(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2012
santuse: Ramadam karem
Ramadan Kareem cool
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by killuminati(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
santuse: Ramadam karem
Religion of peace indeed
it has nothin to do with Islam
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Oluabayomi1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2012
Either Ritual,BH et cetera, Must all the evil deeds and atrocities be commited by them and in their land? All these simply symbolise God's wrath on these people. I had a dream that one day the name Nigeria ll cease to exist but Southern Naija and Northern Naija. So shall it be in Jesus name,amen.
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by killuminati(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
jessMena: No body is imposing western education on dem,if dey don't wanna go 2 sch dey shudn't force odas not 2 go 2 sch...those rich northerners kids r acquiring knowledge within n outside d country but dey r deceiving d poor because dey need slaves and dey know dat if these almajiris n d poor shud acquire knowledge n education den dey will b equal..so I guess dey don't want dat but only God will judge dem because I served in Kaduna n I saw their kids,some already hv their masters degree frm UK,USA etc only d brainwashed hates western education but d rich hmmmm,,,,,,,
yeah, yeah, yeah, you sho rite! cool
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by achi4u(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
StilTouchy: Sometimes i just wonder what really is Islam practicing! May their souls RIP!
they are practicing how to conqure 72+ villiage in their useless kingdom.

religion of DOOM

1 Like

Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by crackhouse(m): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
berem: This post has been hidden!
hidden where? In seun's boxers?.
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by achi4u(m): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
StilTouchy: Sometimes i just wonder what really is Islam practicing! May their souls RIP!
they are practicing how they can service 72+ virgin in their useless kingdom.

religion of DOOM

1 Like

Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by aykabba(m): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
May there soul rest in perfect peace..
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
The Boko haram ideology is really simple actually...

They hate western education because most of them are not smart enough to pass.

They hate technology because they cannot afford it and are not smart enough to use it.

They hate to see people be better than them and attain what they will never attain.

They have been ignored and seen as a lower nigerian specie because of these reasons above, so they kill to get attention and create fear.

The same can be seen in secondary/primary schools when the old dumb students bully the smart younger ones.

Its a human instinct gone insane.
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
The dead twins are probably police informers or maybe BH used them as an example to those who do no not want to join them.
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by amosy007: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
go and ask em in ISLAM(A)BAD
grin
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by amosy007: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
killuminati: it has nothin to do with Islam
yeah! D same poo they feed em in d north
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by achi4u(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
amosy007:
go and ask em in ISLAM(A)BAD
grin
hahahahagringringrin
ISLAM(a)POO
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by ifihearam: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
achi4u: hahahahagringringrin
ISLAM(a)POO

Lol
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by bobokelly(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
Rest in peace everytime for waste of innocent souls, i dont know how long we are going to continue with all these rubish, before you know what is happened thier states will be empty, they are killing their future leaders in the name of religeons, i pity them, ALL THESE ANIMALS COVER WITH THE FLESH OF HUMAN BEING.
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
teminoni: The Boko haram ideology is really simple actually...

They hate western education because most of them are not smart enough to pass.

They hate technology because they cannot afford it and are not smart enough to use it.

They hate to see people be better than them and attain what they will never attain.

They have been ignored and seen as a lower nigerian specie because of these reasons above, so they kill to get attention and create fear.

The same can be seen in secondary/primary schools when the old dumb students bully the smart younger ones.

Its a human instinct gone insane.

not everyone of them fall into this category, really. Moreso, they do not only destroy schools, but churches, market place, police stations etc....What if they are machineries working solely towards the disintegration of Nigeria? I see a group of men who have been hired to cause destruction UNTIL Nigeria becomes ungovernable, and disintegration inevitable. It's saddening. #But, then is separation the best solution to our crisis?

May God save our souls....from destruction.
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Okijajuju1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
sylve11:

I am beginning to see reasons u love them so much. cool

Love who?!!

Calabar Girls or Mary Slessor?!
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by mikey2fin: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2012
For those of you asking when this killings will end? It will end when all East and South Nigeria Christians leave those trouble Region
I don't know why Igbos are still leaving in that deadly States. If you are there to protect your properties, Who will protect your
Life?
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Sacredcow: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
This is outright wickedness! I wonder what on earth a person can gain from terminating the live of someone talk less of the lives of innocent school children. Too horrendous to content.
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Sike(m): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
Pathetic!
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Tinyemeka(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
Were the twins the only casualties of the attack? BTW I don't think they were killed because they were twins. It's unfortunate both of them happened to be at the wrong place together, at the wrong time. So sad.

If these terrorists were truly religious, they'd have observed their fasting in peace. They are all just a bunch of glue-sniffing, Indo-chewing thugsters and hate-filled murderers.
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by dd0904(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
People spewing alot of ignorant stuff here. Those boys were just teenagers they weren't informants or anything like that. They were killed by religious bigots. They are Igala and Christian... James and John are their names. I remember them as energetic and full of life when their family stayed with us when they were displaced during the kaduna crisis of 2001. According to their parents the bastards who killed them came to their home, asked for the males in the house to come outside. When they did, they slit their throats cry . Both parents hid in the house and have confirmed that the murders were religious extremists. All they have left is one daughter....If Islam is a religion of peace how come these faceless cowards murder in cold blood and claim to do it "in the name of Allah"...Why are these people so angry...aren't we all in this hustle of a life together? Why murder two helpless teenagers just because they are are Christians? People kill for so many reasons...how come most of those who kill in the name of religion share a common denominator Islam? I have been drawn to arguments all day by my Muslim friends to the carnage carried out by the Catholics during the 18th century inquisition...That was the 18th century for Gods sake!!! There was a lot of ignorance back then ...humans have evolved. This is the 21st century and these hopeless cunts are still thinking of Holy Jihads...c'mon!! That shit belongs in the 18th century as well. I have Muslim friends and cool peeps if i may add...but honestly these hopeless psychotic murderers are giving y'all a bad name. To the cowards who kill innocent people in the name of Allah you too will die one day and you will discover that there is no paradise and virgins for you..Infact it is you who will be a virgin...for the devil and he will anal rape you for eternity!
May the souls of the dearly departed rest in peace Amen

1 Like

Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
^^sorry for the loss. Can't imagine what the parents're going through....RIP, James. RIP, John sad
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by realsammie(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2012
come to think of it. i thought during this month of maradan or watever the name is. they will shed no blood because they claim is a month of peace...so annoying
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by passionate88: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2012
AZUMI... grin grin grin grin
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by passionate88: 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
dd0904: People spewing alot of ignorant stuff here. Those boys were just teenagers they weren't informants or anything like that. They were killed by religious bigots. They are Igala and Christian... James and John are their names. I remember them as energetic and full of life when their family stayed with us when they were displaced during the kaduna crisis of 2001. According to their parents the bastards who killed them came to their home, asked for the males in the house to come outside. When they did, they slit their throats cry . Both parents hid in the house and have confirmed that the murders were religious extremists. All they have left is one daughter....If Islam is a religion of peace how come these faceless cowards murder in cold blood and claim to do it "in the name of Allah"...Why are these people so angry...aren't we all in this hustle of a life together? Why murder two helpless teenagers just because they are are Christians? People kill for so many reasons...how come most of those who kill in the name of religion share a common denominator Islam? I have been drawn to arguments all day by my Muslim friends to the carnage carried out by the Catholics during the 18th century inquisition...That was the 18th century for Gods sake!!! There was a lot of ignorance back then ...humans have evolved. This is the 21st century and these hopeless cunts are still thinking of Holy Jihads...c'mon!! That shit belongs in the 18th century as well. I have Muslim friends and cool peeps if i may add...but honestly these hopeless psychotic murderers are giving y'all a bad name. To the cowards who kill innocent people in the name of Allah you too will die one day and you will discover that there is no paradise and virgins for you..Infact it is you who will be a virgin...for the devil and he will anal rape you for eternity!
May the souls of the dearly departed rest in peace Amen
That's so bad... to all those thinking the killings will stop cos of their fasting think again... look at the arab world they are still fighting why won't their Nigerian counterparts follow suit?.. Never believe their notion of peace..
Re: Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 25, 2012
We forget so soon.

We have forgotten that woman that was killed by Islamic children because she seized a copy of their "holy" booked which was used to cheat in an exam?

Moslens can continue to be in denial but Islam can be anything but not peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode Inaugurates Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission / Boko Haram: Five Feared Killed, Houses Burnt In Fresh Adamawa Attack / Buhari Regime Looted N26.7 Trillion, $322 Million, N500 Billion, PDP Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.