Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Is Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In Coma? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In Coma? (1156 Views)

This Is Wickedness! See Amaechi In Dustbin(pix) / “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In Coma? by jpphilips(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2012
I followed with keen interest the transformation agenda of Gov. Rotimi Amechi 's first tenure in office, it was greatly applauded and no doubt that man was an achiever, Good jobs like 105 health centers, renovation of all primary schools and dualization of roads were his landmark achievements

nevertheless, since he commenced this tenure, i have not seen or felt Amaechi again. Roads in rivers state and portharcourt metropolis are begging for attention, every where is flooded. loads of touts on the road under one Govt disguise or the other, comatose LGAs etc

please can someone please wake able Gov with a hot slap before he fails like his predecessor
Re: Is Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In Coma? by jamace(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2012
I have observed that most governors or political appointees grow cold with time, in particular, second tenures are weak terms for them. Maybe that's why there is a clamour for one tenure of more years. This will ensure that the enthusiasm is maintained.
Re: Is Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In Coma? by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2012
Clamor for one tenure with more years? By whom? What evidence is there to support this ASSURANCE that it will ensure that the enthusiasm is maintained?

1 Like

Re: Is Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In Coma? by jpphilips(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
Kobojunkie: Clamor for one tenure with more years? By whom? What evidence is there to support this ASSURANCE that it will ensure that the enthusiasm is maintained?

exactly my thoughts, they may just relax like nothing is at stake, no guarantees at all

(1) (Reply)

Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable / Starvation As A Weapon Of War: The Nigerian Experience / (pix)Anambra State Begins Construction Of N800 Million Onitsha Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.