Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform (24022 Views)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief / Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by Aybank: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
uncleb:

Why shouldn't they collect allawe, under the sun and in the rain together, is that not injustice?

Meanwhile, someone never report at work for 13 years but still was collecting salary and to worsen it, she earned unmerited promotion to the highest rank attainable in civil service. As if that was not enough, "we" are clamoring for retirement benefits for spouses of political office holders and you are saying these young people who suffer mosquito bites, and other pitiable suffering should not be paid allawe. Abeg watch ur mouth ooo, u no say God listen to small piking well well lol
word!!
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by Chaydee(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
10 over 10: Abuse of uniform!!
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by prinxard(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
na who be the person wey dey say na abuse of uniform be this...nysc na military?!.! Abi u be gov't spy?
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by uncleb(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
miteolu:

grin grin grin NYSC uniform so precious to you grin grin

deelicious:
Abegi! everything does not have to be taken so seriously
Ishsoph:

Aint u being unnecessarily strict and unyielding? Pls look beyond your nose. Ah ah!

I wonder ooooo, Armed robbers they wear police uniform, even military kaki self, agbero de wear am. them call am camouflage

That NYSC is just creating an atmosphere of fun here na big deal?
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by bigfat02: 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
[size=20pt]fantastic[/size]
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by tessyade: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
deelicious:
Abegi! everything does not have to be taken so seriously
Please tell him. Some people are too serious for my liken.
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by drzed: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2012
Thumbs up for creative thinking.
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by crackhouse(m): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
10 over 10: give me one good reason why the prestigious NYSC uniform should be dragged in muds by kids!!
now what do u say about the barrow pushers and okada riders that wear NYSC uniforms including the Masons that wear NYSC boots on construction & building site?.
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
awwwww those kids are beautiful!
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by klax(m): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
But for goodness when would some guys in NL grow up I cant imagine how some people took this matter that a kid wear NYSC uniform please what a f u c k i n g hell is the big deal in this??

Was this not same uniform I wore some years back? I cant imagine why ordinary uniform is so important to some myopic thinkers in NL than the real education itself or the cert. itself.

Then if you so value the so called uniform then when going to church on Sunday wear it ok or when going to Mosque on friday wear it so people will know you are Nigeria first NYSC OK Nonsense talk.

To be honest we should even be ashame that among civilized world Nigeria is one if not the only country still taken a full year off youn graduate in the name of service and to add more to the sillinesss forcing us to wear the uniform. Just mention one civilized country in the world that wear that sort of uniform or doing compusory full year service. I went thruogh the service and I knew it well but when I travelled far and wide I realised it seems we are still living in the shadow of the past.

Biko mr or madam NYSC Uniform get life be worry about your certificate and job prospect and not ordinary used and dump clothes purposely came to use with good reason but was later turned to avenue to loot and steal money in pretence by those who oversee the programme. FACT!!!

1 Like

Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by tEsLim(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2012
Anybody can wear a khaki as long as its not branded NYSC. And I so much doubt the kids cloths have the NYSC name/logo or trademark on it. So to the best of my knowledge I think its allowed.

1 Like

Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by laminaria(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
uncleb:

Why shouldn't they collect allawe, under the sun and in the rain together, is that not injustice?

Meanwhile, someone never report at work for 13 years but still was collecting salary and to worsen it, she earned unmerited promotion to the highest rank attainable in civil service. As if that was not enough, "we" are clamoring for retirement benefits for spouses of political office holders and you are saying these young people who suffer mosquito bites, and other pitiable suffering should not be paid allawe. Abeg watch ur mouth ooo, u no say God listen to small piking well well lol
honestly U̶̲̥̅̊ made my day..can't stop laffing...abeg wat Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ god for d goose Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ also gud for d gander' make dem pay dose kids o b4 I report †̥ d highest authority....#B o k o h a r a m
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by Pergrace: 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
10 over 10: give me one good reason why the prestigious NYSC uniform should be dragged in muds by kids!!

bros take am easy nah...its part of humour grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by MMM2(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
Where re de kids doing dere primary assignment

On top dere mama br east undecided
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by souleymon(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
Haha
My Post Made Front Page. grin grin grin grin
I have being long due, Just tot its better to post than to comment
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by nairalady(f): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
nice pic grin

Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by blessed4ril(f): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
Wow! Dat wil make a gud sch uniform! Private sch propriotors/tress take note!
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by druid06(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
The kids are cute in tht uniform. I love it.
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by Sagytarius(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
Abuse?

1 Like

Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
uncleb:

lol na ur salary dey go use pay dem
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by Bolarge1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
THEY DONT NEED TO SERVE AGAIN AFTER THEIR GRADUATIONS.

SERVICE TO THEIR PAPA LAND DONE.

EXCEPTION GRANTED AND SEALED BY ME.

Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by idmanzik: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
This pretty baby was brought by her mom during the Passing Out Parade (POP) ceremony in Kubwa Camp Abuja. You need to see how Corp Members were dragging just to take a shot with her...the baby's mom was all smiles.

Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
Choi. at this age they have started wearing uniform of Now Your Suffering Continues(NYSC)
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by Cleverley(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
I have seen such at ojo barracks. .

LWKMBURIAL grin grin.....The small boy is soo cute,am sure he graduated from UNILAG(coz he has got swags).....#if na army uniform,Army man no go tolerate this nonsense sha[/quote]
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by beezyano: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
dat luk so nice on does kids.
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by lekkie073(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
What these kids wore is khaki, not nysc uniform...d tshirt has no insciption whatsoever. Abi dem no dey sell d khaki material for market ni?
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by nikejoy: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
And the child of corps membd is a copa.hmmm!! I love datismhab:
ARE U NOT AWARE THAT THE WIFE OF A SOLDIER IS A SOLDIER, THE SON OF A SOLDIER IS A SOLDIER, THE DAUGHTER OF A SOLDIER IS A SOLDIER, THE GOAT OF A SOLDIER IS A SOLDIER.
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by Sike(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ournaija: All na service.
abi now.
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by kooto(m): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
This children looks cute in NYSC uniform, no hard feelings.
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by oladayo042: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2012
Its beautiful on those kids more than it will look on some corpers.
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by Nwogbe: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
FRESH AIR indeed. Kudos to d First lady Dame Patience for making this a reality. Couple of years ago who would have thought this would be possible? A 81/2 half months pregnant woman going to camp.
Re: Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform by Ninilowo(m): 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
Let us give it to the kids and their parents. Thing should not be taken too serioously now. Go to Navy, Air force,Police or Command secondary schools you will see the students wearing uniforms at one time or the other and all of them do not turn out to be military men or women in their later years. so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Is 2016 Batch B Stream 2 POP Date? / President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary / A thread for corpers posted to Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.