Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! (2529 Views)

Merry Christmas VN Thread / Your Nairaland ID Is Not As Anonymous As You Think! / Make A Wish For The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Islander(f): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2007
@2old4that, my dear I forgot to extend season greetings to you as well. May you have blessed one this year,
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by hollandis(f): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2007
[size=13pt]shit thread[/size] angrytongue

i wish Nigerians a merry xmas and I wish her(islander) a POO-POOING HOLIDAY FUN!
N.B “Her” should really be “them”. Them = assholes who allow the LovePeddler make asses out of
them.

"do
you
smell
what
i
smell?"

I have a gift for islander
scroll

down

for

your

gift

tongue

i am serious

Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by MrInfo1(m): 7:46am On Dec 22, 2007
c priceing
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by cooljoe(m): 11:13am On Dec 22, 2007
I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year.
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by tommyex(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2007
I wish all my enemies Inimical merry xmas and my friends cooooooool xmas

Hey Hollanda bobo wats crackin?hav u read STRANGERS now?
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by divanaija1: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2007
HAV A WONDAFUL MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION EVERYONE,AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR WITH ALL YR DREAMS COME TRUE.

SPREAD DA LOV Y'ALL N MAK MERRY. PEACE.AM OUT!  grin
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by hollandis(f): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2007
@Tommyex where have u been and what have you been up to.?Strangers was one of my best (i read it a long time ago ) anyway it cant be compared to SERVANTS OF TWILIGHT.my best ever till date
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by tommyex(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2007
Na lie jo,which kind servants,though i havnt read it.I tot u said u hadnt seen strangers?

I have been cool n around,guess we no jus Jam,enjoy d season bro
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by hollandis(f): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2007
i think I am mixing it up strangers and phantoms confused Servants of twilight is filled with suspense with a "colorful setting and entertaining characters" (remember that quote ?)
na cow abi na fowl for christmas
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Islander(f): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2007
Ho, Landis,

I am just about boarding my private jet to the Islands, and this gut feeling told me you would come here to further exhibit your stupidity, and WOW!!! Was I right,

Anyway, Your Christmas greeting is NOT at all wanted, I don't make nice with he goats,

And one more thing, Lard, How many times must I correct you dummies about using the word "LovePeddler" in reference to other Nationalities, Gosh! Examine yourseves, Italy has become over populated by large number of Hoes you export on a yearly basis,

C'mon!!! I expected something more deadly from you, the Ho thingy is soooooooooooo
Outdated,

Anyway Pure water hacker, The Diva has to run, can't keep the pilots waiting,

Oh! One last thing, I will enquire of the Prime mInister if he is looking to hire a gardener any time soon, Now you know 1$US in my money is $2.60. So if he pays you $260.EC per week that works out to be like $100US which is .about 22,000 naira, hey , shit boy you can get rich just being a gardener on my islands, LOL

May the grinch bite your rusty ass this Christmas, And I will be back for the New Years, Fiesty as ever, Ta Ta,
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by tommyex(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2007
Ok,Phantoms is cool too-about conquering some large monster,but Strangers is jus so hot,about aliens landing on earth n all,mixed with some twist.
False memory n strangers r his best

Merry xmas to yall again
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by mellow(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2007
Wishing you all, no exception a Happy christmas and a merry Newyear.[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by hollandis(f): 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2007
@ islander aka LovePeddler
As I was about to put One Final Nail in your bitchy Coffin,I was banned for a flimsy reason i still hate seun for doing that angry
Anyway its time to raise the  roof and have some fun.Right now,I am in a country where I need an interpreter to undertand their fucking language.
The good news is that I have been unbanned( seun you killed my fun on nairaland,I havent still forgiven you) and a better news is that i will while away time logging on to NAIRALAND to have much fun and to ease away stress .How I hate this godforsaken country   angry

your lack of womanhood ,virtue and motherhood is reflective in all your postings .I know you had a rough time during childhood,all manner of men sleeping with you.its not your fault anyway.Your mother is paying for her early bitchy  days AND FOR ------- YOUR FATHER.
I wont fill the gap now.Its kind of a little xmas package for you.I will destroy you inch by inch for having the audacity to insult me.
Gettin a little to hot in the kitchen?  embarassed grin tongue

Please forgive my typo in haste to get a proper reply to you.I have to meet a prominent personality at the embassy today.
I will be back trust me.
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2007
@tommysexy
eya, i forget to wish you a merry chrsitmas. you see? i've been good throughout this year, so how are you going to deliver my gift? don't you bother going through the chimney, too much amala that you've been eating won't let you go through. grin grin

take care of yourself, you hear? don't forget about me while you're devouring that christmas meat. . . kiss
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Uzzyan: 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2007
Hey peeps happy xmas,
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by hollandis(f): 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2007
@tommyex
Yeah I remember starangers now cheesy. I think his best is "servant of twilights" .Nothing is sweet than having to look back at a novel of hundreds of pages and having a clue as to where to find that specific plot you want. With servants of twilight you are sure of an inspirational and exciting adventure and powerful plot
once again merry xmas to my hommies and poopooing xmas to my enemies
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by ogrebuga(m): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2007
Got no enemies / 'friends' on NL, so, merry christmas to everyone.
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Islander(f): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2007
ROFLMSAO,
Hunger, landis,

I see you are suffering from dementia, Why on earth do you keep mixing me up with yourself goat.  How many ways am I supposed to inform you that "THERE ARE NO HOES WHERE I AM FROM"?  Do you need a Spectrograph for that? LOL.

NO goat, we HAVE NO EDOS, on my islands.

If only you were afforded the childhood I had your  broke ass would have amounted to much much more, Instead of hacking pure water and and peoples' emails, then maybe, just maybe you may have been selling 2nd hand undies at yabba,

Gosh! hospital spit cup, I have told you like a million times to find some other attack strategy, The prostitution thing is so not in my genre, Those bleached , uglyass females in your family have even bleached their stinky pubic hairs in an attempt to gain more clients, All that sexing for some weakass niaras,

LOL.Embassy my ass. Bunch of lying thieves. EVery time I meet one of your kind, their dad is either a Chief or a Governor, Blood cloth liars.

NOw spare me your rantings, Your gutter smelling mouth and arm pit have done enough damage to the environment. I suggest you wash with clorax as well pinesol, LOL,

Now I will  be out Scuba diving for the rest of the day, Heading out to dine on Lobster and crab later, ( I hope your hungry ass gets something nutritious to eat today, ) And no no , I wasnt refering to garri and egusi soup, ROFLMSAO.

The Diva is out for now gutter rat, But i will be back.

PS, Stop the bloody lying. You are in Lagos with mosquitoes buzzing all around your smelly ass. Please ask that toothless nappyheaded bitch who shit you out to fry something else besides Akara balls for a change, I am talking to your fat, no hair Mama, LOL
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by tommyex(m): 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2007
@tommysexy
eya, i forget to wish you a merry chrsitmas. you see? i've been good throughout this year, so how are you going to deliver my gift? don't you bother going through the chimney, too much amala that you've been eating won't let you go through.

take care of yourself, you hear? don't forget about me while you're devouring that christmas meat. . .

oops! what a yab dear,anyhow i ll wish u a merry xmas,+ur gift will be delivered to you,Just visit d nearest Father xmas as u like doing,lol

Hollandis
i still disagree with you,try False Memory
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by cooljoe(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2007
Tommorrow is Christmas day, wish you guys the best.
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Shokoloko(f): 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2007
please, can someone tell me what's up with islander and hollandis?
Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone and A HAPPY NEW YEAR, love u all
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by nawa1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2007
how una de enjoy the season?

WISH YOU ALL [size=80pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS[/size] AND A [size=80pt]PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR[/size]

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

[size=4pt] hollandis, 4get dat frustrated bitch[/size]
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by jayvin01: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2007
cool To Y'all who likes me and to Y'all who don't!! wishn u all MERRY XMAS and a Prosperous . . . . Fruitful. . . . fantactic. . . . . . . . . New Year !! May God keep Y'all safe and bless y'all hippopotamously!!
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by nawa1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2007
my little Merry Christmas gift for all the good fellas of nairaland

I wanted to give you something that would help you to create
miraculous and abundant year and here's what I came up with:

click to download
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2007
tommyex:

oops! what a yab dear,anyhow i ll wish u a merry xmas,+your gift will be delivered to you,Just visit d nearest Father xmas as u like doing,lol

Hollandis
i still disagree with you,try False Memory

Abeg, hush jo. . . i keep telling you that the only reason i visit father x-mas is because he lives in the candy shop. . . tongue
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by dragnet: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2007
Friends,foes, friendly foes, foeful friends, friendly friendz, foe ful foes. .friendles friends, foeles foe . . .hiShing y'all a WapPY . . .*scratchn head* wht are we celebratn ??
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by minute(f): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2007
thats so silly.lol
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by dragnet: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2007
I want 2 wish my mumi en my dadi mr en mrs . . .erm ermmm . . . .mr & mrs . . .ermm ermm mmm *shaking*. . .
.*v0ice 4rm backgr0und*(wht do u wnt 2 wish them). . . . . . I wish them .em ermm. .um
*voice 4rm bkgr0und*(u wish them meri xmas & hapi nu yr) . . .uhm . Yes !
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by ogrebuga(m): 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2007
dragnet:

I want 2 wish my mumi en my dadi mr en mrs . . .erm ermmm . . . .mr & mrs . . .ermm ermm mmm *shaking*. . .
.*v0ice from backgr0und*(wht do u wnt 2 wish them). . . . . . I wish them .em ermm. .um
*voice from bkgr0und*(u wish them meri xmas & hapi nu yr) . . .uhm . Yes !

Lmao!

Nta2 Channel 10, father christmas party! Good God, una no go kill me.
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by hollandis(f): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2007
Islander:

ROFLMSAO,
Hunger, landis,

I see you are suffering from dementia, Why on earth do you keep mixing me up with yourself goat.  How many ways am I supposed to inform you that "THERE ARE NO HOES WHERE I AM FROM"?  Do you need a Spectrograph for that? LOL.

NO goat, we HAVE NO EDOS, on my islands.

If only you were afforded the childhood I had your  broke ass would have amounted to much much more, Instead of hacking pure water and and peoples' emails, then maybe, just maybe you may have been selling 2nd hand undies at yabba,

Gosh! hospital spit cup, I have told you like a million times to find some other attack strategy, The prostitution thing is so not in my genre, Those bleached , uglyass females in your family have even bleached their stinky pubic hairs in an attempt to gain more clients, All that sexing for some weakass niaras,

LOL.Embassy my ass. Bunch of lying thieves. EVery time I meet one of your kind, their dad is either a Chief or a Governor, Blood cloth liars.

NOw spare me your rantings, Your gutter smelling mouth and arm pit have done enough damage to the environment. I suggest you wash with clorax as well pinesol, LOL,

Now I will  be out Scuba diving for the rest of the day, Heading out to dine on Lobster and crab later, ( I hope your hungry ass gets something nutritious to eat today, ) And no no , I wasnt refering to garri and egusi soup, ROFLMSAO.

The Diva is out for now gutter rat, But i will be back.

PS, Stop the bloody lying. You are in Lagos with mosquitoes buzzing all around your smelly ass. Please ask that toothless nappyheaded bitch who shit you out to fry something else besides Akara balls for a change, I am talking to your fat, no hair Mama, LOL

Yeah about the scruffy shirt you see in the picture(its not 2nd hand ok?)In our kind of job ,we are not into this tie,suit stuff.When I get up every morning(if it isn’t my off day) ,I know I put on this scruffy Tshirt but the major thing is  I  go out at about 65000km above sea level,of couse I meet new people and discover new places,when I touch down ,I have to meet with the customer,who takes me  to the switch room(but I go in there alone)  each month I spend two or three weeks away from my home . ''It's addicting. If I don't travel for more than a week, I find I miss it.'' .

@tommyex- try watchers
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Uzzyan: 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2007
[size=32pt]Merry Merry Xmas[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Early Morning Brain Teaser / Who Committed The Crime? / Spell Ur Name 4m The Back And Pronounce It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.