Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. (1449 Views)

List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) / 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2007
NajaHaje, can I meet you? I will like to spend some time wit you. I am Graduate in Mechanics from Unilag but at the moment unemployed. I promise I will not disappoint you if you sponsor me to come to London. I am 30 years old. 5 feet 2 inches tall. My weight is 110 kilogram.
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2007
ADICK:

NajaHaje, can I meet you? I will like to spend some time wit you. I am Graduate in Mechanics from Unilag but at the moment unemployed. I promise I will not disappoint you if you sponsor me to come to London. I am 30 years old. 5 feet 2 inches tall. My weight is 110 kilogram.

damn, addick dear, but you're short. but no biggy. . . and hope you get employed soon. wink

1 Like

Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2007
Toyin dear, I heard people get jobs easily in London. I m not worried about my height really as long as Naja will like me. Dont spoil the fun pls.
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2007
5ft 2ins 110 Kg! shocked That is borderline obese buddy. do something about it.
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2007
davidylan:

5ft 2ins 110 Kg! shocked That is borderline obese buddy. do something about it.

LMAO. . .you're not serious cheesy

@ADDICK
ok dearie wink
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2007
David, pls dont abuse me. I will join a gym in london. I promise.
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2007
Toyin, you look different now. where are your those lips gone?
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by Gamine(f): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2007
lol

short man devil

unemployed- u go tey lipsrsealed
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2007
ADICK:

Toyin, you look different now. where are your those lips gone?

LOL. . .glad you noticed, abi. i look different o. grin
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2007
Why you people laugh at me if I am unemployed/ Being unemployed is also a job. I heard people get money in London for being unemployed.
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2007
Toyin pls add your lips back on your profile. I like green and white but also red colour.
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2007
lol. . . who's telling you this lies about London? abeg, if you think of going there to be jobless, think again o.

and i love my green white green display. . . grin
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 12:04am On Dec 11, 2007
Toyin, if you sponsor me for US, I will fix your car for free forever. You will never ve a breakdown. I mean your car never ever ve a breakdown.

I m only kiding about the lips, whatever you fancy I accept.
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 11, 2007
i'll fix you to US. . . if you fix my position in heaventoo late, God already did it. . .lol
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 12:16am On Dec 11, 2007
Toyin I will still pray to the GOD for your health and wealth but pls fix me to US. I like to see mickymouse and disneyland.
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 11, 2007
ADICK:

Toyin I will still [b]pray [/b]to the GOD for your health and wealth but please fix me to US. I like to see mickymouse and disneyland.

LMAO. . . LOL. . .addick, you're funny. . . why don't you ask the same God to fix you to US. surely, if you can pray for my health, you can also pray for him to fix you to US undecided
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by emekaemor(m): 2:32am On Dec 11, 2007
what are u guys talking about.
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by emekaemor(m): 2:35am On Dec 11, 2007
toyinrayo what r u saying
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 11, 2007
emekaemor:

toyinrayo what r u saying

don't worry about it. . . as long as the person am talking to replies. if you don't get, move on. it has nothing to do with the post. . . .thanx wink
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2007
Toyin, I did see the GOD. The GOD said to me, "find a middleperson and then your wish will be granted". I like to see Clinton and his girlfriend.

I will never ever ever stop washing your car for free. With my height, it is an added advantage, I can easily get underneath the cars. So you wont even need a ramp.
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2007
Toyin, I did see the GOD. The GOD said to me, "find a middleperson and then your wish will be granted". I like to see Clinton and his girlfriend.

I will never ever ever stop washing your car for free. With my height, it is an added advantage, I can easily get underneath the cars. So you wont even need a ramp.
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by zignor(m): 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2007
Gamine:

lol

short man devil

unemployed- u go tey lipsrsealed

laughing my fucking ass off cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by saucekid(m): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2007
laffin my frigging,frigid yansh off
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2007
Guys, hold on to your asses lest they will fly off
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by Gamine(f): 2:23am On Dec 12, 2007
Guys, hold on to your asses

Adick

so ur now unto Guys lipsrsealed

with a name like urs i wunda why we neva guessed undecided
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2007
Gamine,

Well, I am not into these unnatural things. You must not judge a person by their names. You were laughing your ass off, thats why I said that.

I am still waiting for a reply from Naja Haje.
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 12, 2007
5'2" @ 110kgs, that's 17.3 stone!!! Sheez! shocked That's real heavy duty, you need to shift some of that weight.

Who's eaten all the pies? (stomach needs stapling?) lipsrsealed
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by Gamine(f): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2007
u go wait tire grin
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by zignor(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2007
yeah, patience Dog misses the fattest bone undecided
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2007
zignor, keep your nose out of here boy, nothing to do wid you.
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by zignor(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2007
. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You. by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2007
where is ma Naja Haje

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. / I Need A Sex Mate Woman / Hiv & Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.