Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Honda Crv 2002 Or Camry 2000 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Crv 2002 Or Camry 2000 (2638 Views)

Toyota Rav4 2002 Or Lexus RX300 2002. Pls Advice / RESOLVED - Transmission Issues: Honda CRV 2002 model / Which One Should I Go For? Honda Accord Halla 95model Or Camry 94 Model Orobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Crv 2002 Or Camry 2000 by lolarde(f): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hallo, pls i need ur advise.which is one is better in terms of durability, maintenance cost and fuel consumption.their mkt prices are almost the same and I want to make a choice out of the two. Tks.
Re: Honda Crv 2002 Or Camry 2000 by daddywhite: 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
Go for Honda CRV our roads are getting worst.

1 Like

Re: Honda Crv 2002 Or Camry 2000 by lolarde(f): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
daddywhite: Go for Honda CRV our roads are getting worst.
thank you. I still need more contributions from the house please.
Re: Honda Crv 2002 Or Camry 2000 by luvinhubby(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
Uses 1998 Civic parts and Civics are very strong Honda brand.
Re: Honda Crv 2002 Or Camry 2000 by Ikenna351(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
Luvinhubby,

It appears you don't know what you want. You need decide if you interest you is SUV or Sedan. The two vehicles you listed are not in the same league. You should by now know a particular type of vehicle that interest you more; the type you have always like admiring, wondering when you will ever own one.

The road handling, mpg, cost of maintenance & class of SUV and Sedan are completely different. It all comes down to what you want or need in a vehicle. Whichever you finally decide on which suits your want and need (an SUV or a Sedan). List the brands and their products you think you wouldn't mind to go for, if trouble-free. Then, people would be in a better position to list out the cons and pros of all you listed, and maybe advice you on which would be better for you. But do know that all vehicles have issues, no matter how reliable they may appear to be, from people's comments. It all depends on how far you are ready to go in maintaining a particular brand or product, depending on what you want out of a car. A performance or an inspiring vehicle to drive would require frequent attention, in terms of maintenance. Unlike one that is their to serve the purpose of "point A to point B", which requires less attention on what it takes to keep it on the road.

Ikenna.

1 Like

Re: Honda Crv 2002 Or Camry 2000 by kormene: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2013
Gee, ws in Ur position b4 I got my car and bet u nearly all of us were abit confused however, Ikena hit right.
My own advice is Ur daily road route should determine 4u. If its ok then a saloon cus think it will b cheap to maintain but also think ul hv 2 visit your mechanics more often.
However, I got a crv 02 in April cus of my route and have not gotten any issue and will not by Gods grace.
Re: Honda Crv 2002 Or Camry 2000 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
Is like u just learnt how to drive and probably looking for a new car to hang an L-Plate on..also the gender factor...and the car's durability and reablity puts together a function...and i sense it once more saying GO 4 D CR-V tis a nice crossover utility vehicle.
Re: Honda Crv 2002 Or Camry 2000 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=Ikenna351][b]Luvinhubby,[b/]
It appears you don't know what you want. You need decide if you interest you is SUV or Sedan. The two vehicles you listed are not in the same league. You should by now know a particular type of vehicle that interest you more; the type you have always like admiring, wondering when you will ever own one.

The road handling, mpg, cost of maintenance & class of SUV and Sedan are completely different. It all comes down to what you want or need in a vehicle. Whichever you finally decide on which suits your want and need (an SUV or a Sedan). List the brands and their products you think you wouldn't mind to go for, if trouble-free. Then, people would be in a better position to list out the cons and pros of all you listed, and maybe advice you on which would be better for you. But do know that all vehicles have issues, no matter how reliable they may appear to be, from people's comments. It all depends on how far you are ready to go in maintaining a particular brand or product, depending on what you want out of a car. A performance or an inspiring vehicle to drive would require frequent attention, in terms of maintenance. Unlike one that is their to serve the purpose of "point A to point B", which
lolarde needs a car.
Re: Honda Crv 2002 Or Camry 2000 by Burger01(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
kormene: Gee, ws in Ur position b4 I got my car and bet u nearly all of us were abit confused however, Ikena hit right.
My own advice is Ur daily road route should determine 4u. If its ok then a saloon cus think it will b cheap to maintain but also think ul hv 2 visit your mechanics more often.
However, I got a crv 02 in April cus of my route and have not gotten any issue and will not by Gods grace.

Wishful thinking bro. For this naija road you won't get any issue with your CRV!! Na winch?

Abeg bro always keep some doughs for your crv maintenance. Every gaddem vehicle in the world (talk little of Naija) is maintainable..

smiley
Re: Honda Crv 2002 Or Camry 2000 by awolols(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
lolarde: Hallo, pls i need ur advise.which is one is better in terms of durability, maintenance cost and fuel consumption.their mkt prices are almost the same and I want to make a choice out of the two. Tks.

They are not in same category.

(1) (Reply)

Germany Set To Lunch First Transparent Car / Toyota Corolla 2005 Model Hub&shock Enquiry / Capless Gas Tank; Who Can Identify The Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.