Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous (21802 Views)

Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School / 5 Things Nigerian Girls Actually Want For Christmas / Four Brilliant Nigerian Girls Win 2015 Global Technovation Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Smallville4live(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2012
onila:

hey nothing negative abt this thread
just an observation!

Your observation are correct. But you need to correct yourself, it's not all girls. But you can say most girls. Even some comes out to be Lesbians.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by victorD3: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2012
I feel all girls school also encouraged lesbianism which is invading this country now. In fact in some part of the country girls boastfully tell you they are lesbians and complete wants you to understand and respect that fact.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2012
Fulaman198:

They are not, most Northern girls don't speak Arabic, most Northern girls at least know about the Bush and cattle. Southern girls only know about "Swag" and "Swagger"
So northern girls know about the bush now abi but like referring to southerners as 'people of the bush'(whatever that means).
Also,know it that most southern girls only speak english in formal situations. They mostly speak the native language.
What is 'swagger'? undecided
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2012
There is an atom of truth in dis..bcoz dey find it diffcult controling dem selves especially wen wit guys...but not alwayz true,coz i went to all gurls school FGGC OSHA to be precised
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by naijathings(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2012
back then i sec school. I was sitting with my friends in a small shop when this Junior girl came to buy two candles. then i asked her why she was buying candles in the afternoon when everyone knows the school has a standby generator and there is always light your senior girls have sent you to buy toys for them abi? you know what she said "eh eh.. what about you boys that your senior will be sending you to buy bread and excess butter so that they can put their thing inside it and play"?? My Jaw Dropped to the floor.
Those girls know many things oh.... No use small pikin eye look them oh.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2012
Well I have heard accounts of gals raping their security man to death in an all gals skool when they came bk from a assembly n saw him havin sex with a student,heard they threatend him to do em all,the man just end, grin
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by sarutobie(m): 9:25am On Jul 24, 2012
I wouldn't say all but most all-girls schools that I know tend to lead the young naïve girls into lesbianism..you get to hear stuffs like..she is my school mother,my school lover,my school val,my school this and that..coupled with the fact that they grow up from JS1 to SS3 being familiar with the same sex...I noticed all these because my little sister went to a same sex secondary school and I got to hear all these from her..not a foolproof observation though.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2012
Well I have heard accounts of gals raping their security man to death in an all gals skool when they came bk from a assembly n saw him havin sex with a student,heard they threatend him to do em all,the man just end, grin
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2012
Odunnu: Sharrap on stuff you know nothing about?
Do I sound like a s[b]l[/b]ut to you?

Lols!!! Da was rather harsh.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by isangedigh(m): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2012
Seriously,this girls could be very promiscious from the girls schools,i happen to know a handful of em and believe me they can be extreme in bed as well. Seems as if ders sometin dey put in em once they enrol in dis schuls aint it?
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by eldagaius(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2012
The thread should have been 'most girls...' It would v bin more meaningful than generalising. Decent girls come out from girls school.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by ludasam222(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2012
Beaches:-by der words we shall no dem
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by francis247(m): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2012
onila:

hey nothing negative abt this thread
just an observation!
mumu dey wori U!
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by 190theclown: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2012
y2kaustin: ...Yes u sure do,sound like one prolific 1

She's one,

A very stu#pid one at that
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2012
Onila onila shut d heck up,get ur facts straight b4 u start waggng ur tongue.Who ever tld u all gals who go to all gals skul end up bad?eh?maybe u just hve stupid and wayward frnds who choose d wrong path.Lyk mixed skul,in an only sex skul,we hve d gud,d bad and ugly.So get it into ur skull.smh..

1 Like

Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2012
Am a product of a single sex school, and i can tell you that it's better than mixed schools. There's no need for unnecessary forming because we are all girls unlike in mixed secondary schools or tertiary institutions.
Girl's in single sex schools co-operate more and contrary to some believes that gir's who are product of a single sex school are highly promiscuous is a big lie.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Raymond003: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2012
It is very common to most girls sch. Once dey come out of d sch. Dey become lesbian, so sensitive to touch, rotten and promiscuous.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by xpensive05: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2012
all girls skool = professional lesbo's, whores n BI-sexxuals grin
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: Onila onila shut d heck up,get ur facts straight b4 u start waggng ur tongue.Who ever tld u all gals who go to all gals skul end up bad?eh?maybe u just hve stupid and wayward frnds who choose d wrong path.Lyk mixed skul,in an only sex skul,we hve d gud,d bad and ugly.So get it into ur skull.smh..

Can you imagine? Some people just don't have reasonable things to do. If she had said "some" it would have been alot better. Like as though some people from mixed schools do not end up being bad.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by freecocoa(f): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2012
Sexkillz stop hiding posts na,it just makes a thread less attractive,na wa oangry

Btw what kind of careless thread is this one btw?

1 Like

Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by WAVixen: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2012
Thank you for bringing that up, I had thought of starting a thread on it. But, changed my mind saying it would be whimsical. Why are posts hidden all over the place? What purpose is it serving? Are they vulgar?
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Ayubaayo: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2012
Fulaman198:

Well you make a thread about how "girls are becoming sluts by going to school" which may be true (that's the case in every Westernized country). Since a lot of Nigerians abroad have Westernized mentality, this is what is happening.

That said, you don't see us men bashing ourselves or making threads about ourselves that produce negativity.
it seems youre against westernization. Now tell me, what are you doing on the internet? It's a western thing you know.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by yogun(f): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2012
So all boys school turn them to thugs and armed-robbers by ur assumption I guess
I think is a wrong assumption and it will be better if there had been a survey or polls to back dis up.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by ifeteminikan: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2012
whoever want to be promiscuous will always be,Notwithstanding if you attends a mixed or all girls school, its an individual thing.. I have heard of people who where introduced to lesbianism under their parent watch... A guy once confessed on a radio program that he was introduced to homosexuality by his uncle( Mother's younger brother) who came to live with them when he was a very young boy.

You may not ba able control events around you but you can choose who and what you want to become..
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Les: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2012
Fit2Rule: I teach in an all girls' school and the school just vacated three days ago. Friends, only God knows how many love texts msgs and calls i've recieved. Funny enough, i don't even know how they got my number 'cos no one asked me for it. Trust me.
wtf are you still waitin for? You gat to knw dat i do trust you on this!
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by chucky234(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2012
Odunnu: Sharrap on stuff you know nothing about?
Do I sound like a s[b]l[/b]ut to you?
Hahaha,can't stop laughing
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by chucky234(m): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2012
freecocoa: Sexkillz stop hiding posts na,it just makes a thread less attractive,na wa oangry

Btw what kind of careless thread is this one btw?
My cocoa butter, thank God you didn't attend all girls school oooo
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by spikesC(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2012
Mynd_44: Good to see that Spikes now has a hobby

are you jealous, i thought you have cyndey horsey grin
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2012
There is nothing wrong about being promiscuous, that being said, its true but then its cos they are alien to the male species around them like mixed schools, so at the slightest opportunities, they wanna "cover" what they lost.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by blessed4ril(f): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
I think onila has a point
because most of todays lesbians all attended all girls school

infact 90% of todays lesbians in nigeria attended girls school

she rite
. Point of correction,she didn't say lesbians bt sluts! Had she said lesbians I can agree,bt sluts BIG LIE!
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by EzePromoe: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2012
Gaiden k: Well I have heard accounts of gals raping their security man to death in an all gals skool when they came bk from a assembly n saw him havin sex with a student,heard they threatend him to do em all,the man just end, grin
Please i'm having my paper and pen right here with me now, give me the name of the school, i don't mind working as a cleaner in the school, please do that with prompt action.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by omalicha89: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2012
DICKtator:

Yeah!!. Queens College girls!!. Most of them!!!!
Not only promiscuous, also g.ays(les.bi.an shi.t!)
this most be the dumbest post on Nairaland,I went to Q.C and over 500 young girls graduated from my set.if I go by what u have said here that means all lesbians and and promiscous girls finished from Q.C.
The op has a point but she shld have put it as some and not most.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU / ASUU Strike: Committee Of VCs Recommend ₦800,000 For Profs, To Resolve Deadlock / Re: Eksu (unad & Usti) Cutoff Mark And Admission News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.