Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Children Are Victims Of Nigerian 419 Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Children Are Victims Of Nigerian 419 Churches (1600 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Churches With Funny Names. / How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping / Rich Churches, Poor Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Are Victims Of Nigerian 419 Churches by Babalegba(m): 12:28am On Dec 11, 2007
I read with great sorrow the evils being perpetrated by the Nigerian 419 churches on Nigerian children cry

A lot of the churches are telling parents that their kids are witches and then demanding money to cure them of witchcraft. The kids are then maltreated by their parents because of these baseless accusations that were made by these ravenous wolves in sheeps clothing, sorry, i meant to say preachers.

Some of the children were killed,some had big nails driven into their head by their parents to kill them sad Some were disfigured with acid and many were matcheted. It is very sad that the parents do not apply common sense, for example, if the kids are indeed witches as claimed by this unscrupulous mammon worshipping preachers , how come the kids do not defend themselves with their witchcraft afterall survival is a primary law of nature. The second point is even more disturbing, this nation of pretend worshippers do not even realize that those kind of services should be provided free by the church when they are really needed.

By the way i'm christian so this is not christian bashing,if anybody has the email address and the physical address of CAN ,the christian association of Nigeria please P.M me or post it so i can send them a very strong complaint and i would advise everybody else to do the same ,that way the affected kids could be helped.The article is here:

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/world/story/0,,2224553,00.html

The video is here : http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/video/2007/dec/09/video

I also put the video on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZVVbGEOoCM

Re: Children Are Victims Of Nigerian 419 Churches by kaapstad: 12:37am On Dec 11, 2007
any Nigerian from South Africa in the forum, Visit us on www.dagdaily.co.za/community
Re: Children Are Victims Of Nigerian 419 Churches by luv2talk(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2007
hmmmmmmmm, what a shame to christianity lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Children Are Victims Of Nigerian 419 Churches by pilgrim1(f): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2007
luv2talk:

hmmmmmmmm, what a shame to christianity lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It's only natural for Muslims to react that way.  grin  What is even more shameful is that the child-abuses in the madrassa (Muslim schools) are being encouraged by the sunna (lifestyle) of Muhammad - as we can see below:

Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 2, Number 0494:
Narrated As-Saburah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said:
Command a boy to pray when he reaches the age of seven years.
When he becomes ten years old, then beat him for prayer.

You want other child abuses in Islam that not so many people talk about? cool

(1) (Reply)

Ota Ejects Pregnant Women, Infants For Oro / Why Do People Look Skywards When Talking About God? / The Israelites Never Crossed The Red Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.