Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

What Is Wrong With Nepa: Sorry Phcn - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Wrong With Nepa: Sorry Phcn (1191 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) / Share Your Bad Experiences With NEPA Which Can Make Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Nepa: Sorry Phcn by tobicoker(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2006
Can someone please tell me what is wrong with our power supply and distribution? Why can't we get this right, Regime upon regime, administration upon administration keep promising stable power supply and they all award huge contracts but nothing gets done. The only thing they have achieved is changing [b]N[/b]ever [b]E[/b]xpect [b]P[/b]ower [b]A[/b]lways to [b]P[/b]ower [b]H[/b]olding [b]C[/b]ompany of [b]N[/b]igeria.

These days, Nigerians never expect power cos it is being held by PHCN.

NEPA, sorry, PHCN has become the back-up source of power, most of us depend on our generators for electricity now, and y'all know what that means, noise, pollution, not to talk of the drain on wallets.

Can someone please tell us what can and should be done?
Re: What Is Wrong With Nepa: Sorry Phcn by SisJustina(f): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2006
In my opinion NEPA, PHCN or whatever any other administration chooses to call it should be deregulated. I wouldn't want to even begin to relate the horrors i have suffered in their hands.

Dont be deceived by the new card system either, my neigbour subscribed and the only advantage is that he gets to pay more and God help him if he doesnt pay on time.

So which is better? at least you get someone to climb the pole if you dont use car ko?

Enough said.

(1) (Reply)

Flooding At Ikorodu. Who Is To Blame? State Or Fed. Govt? / Another Reality Tv Show / Omg Itz Me Again Jenibayo(romance Section) Who Miss Me Here Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.