Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall (40284 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / How Do I Clear Dark Spots On My Skin?? / I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by face9jajobs(m): 12:19am On Jul 24, 2012
You do not have to hide dark spots
on your face with heavy makeup or
subject your delicate skin to harsh
chemical peels or laser treatments
to remove annoying marks.
Whether they are age-related "liver
spots" or stubborn acne and insect
bite scars, nature's warehouse
holds effective options for removing
most dark spots from your face. For
starters, you only need to look in
your kitchen or the grocery. Always
check with a health professional
about face spots that do not
respond to simple home remedies.
LEMON JUICE SPOT TREATMENT
Step 1
Roll one lemon on your kitchen
counter for a few seconds, applying
slight pressure with your hands to
release the juice from the
membranes.
Step 2
Slice the lemon in half crosswise, and squeeze the juice through a strainer or cheesecloth into a cup or
bowl.
Step 3
Dip a cotton swab into the bowl, then apply a few drops of lemon juice to the spots you want to remove.
Step 4
Let the lemon juice dry, then rinse your face with cool water.
Step 5
Repeat this treatment each morning and evening until the spots fade.
LEMON JUICE SCRUB
Step 1
Cut a fresh lemon in half. Remove the seeds carefully with your fingers or a fork and discard them.
Step 2
Put 1/2 tsp. of sugar into a small bowl or cup and dip the cut edge of your lemon into the sugar.
Step 3
Rub the lemon with sugar on each spot on your face to exfoliate dead skin that surrounds your dark
spots.
Step 4
Clean your face when the sugar lemon mixture dries.
Step 5
Repeat weekly until your spots are less visible.
TIPS AND WARNINGS
Home remedies take more time than cosmetic fade creams. Expect slow improvement.
The lemon juice makes your skin sensitive to sunlight, so you need to use sunscreen or reduce your
exposure to sunlight while using this treatment.
THINGS YOU'LL NEED
Lemons
Knife
Strainer
Small bowl or cup
Cotton swabs
1/2 tsp. sugar

To get an ebook for different methods to remove facial spot pls your email.
NOTE the EBOOK is NOT FREE!
Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by princysharma90(f): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2012
Thanks for sharing such simple home remedies..
I will surely try out these tips..
Liked your post very much and Thanks once again.

3 Likes

Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by face9jajobs(m): 5:00am On Jul 25, 2012
You are welcome grin
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by shollykaye: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2012
Thanks for the tips. Please can u mail the e-book to my email address(shollykaye@yahoo.com). Tanks
face9jajobs: You do not have to hide dark spots
on your face with heavy makeup or
subject your delicate skin to harsh
chemical peels or laser treatments
to remove annoying marks.
Whether they are age-related "liver
spots" or stubborn acne and insect
bite scars, nature's warehouse
holds effective options for removing
most dark spots from your face. For
starters, you only need to look in
your kitchen or the grocery. Always
check with a health professional
about face spots that do not
respond to simple home remedies.
LEMON JUICE SPOT TREATMENT
Step 1
Roll one lemon on your kitchen
counter for a few seconds, applying
slight pressure with your hands to
release the juice from the
membranes.
Step 2
Slice the lemon in half crosswise, and squeeze the juice through a strainer or cheesecloth into a cup or
bowl.
Step 3
Dip a cotton swab into the bowl, then apply a few drops of lemon juice to the spots you want to remove.
Step 4
Let the lemon juice dry, then rinse your face with cool water.
Step 5
Repeat this treatment each morning and evening until the spots fade.
LEMON JUICE SCRUB
Step 1
Cut a fresh lemon in half. Remove the seeds carefully with your fingers or a fork and discard them.
Step 2
Put 1/2 tsp. of sugar into a small bowl or cup and dip the cut edge of your lemon into the sugar.
Step 3
Rub the lemon with sugar on each spot on your face to exfoliate dead skin that surrounds your dark
spots.
Step 4
Clean your face when the sugar lemon mixture dries.
Step 5
Repeat weekly until your spots are less visible.
TIPS AND WARNINGS
Home remedies take more time than cosmetic fade creams. Expect slow improvement.
The lemon juice makes your skin sensitive to sunlight, so you need to use sunscreen or reduce your
exposure to sunlight while using this treatment.
THINGS YOU'LL NEED
Lemons
Knife
Strainer
Small bowl or cup
Cotton swabs
1/2 tsp. sugar

To get an ebook for different methods to remove facial spot pls your email. Thanks
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by awhales(f): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2012
awele_andrew@yahoo.com
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by face9jajobs(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2012
Thanks for reading. its not free but I have sent you the details needed. cool
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by ariyebaba(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
Thanks for d info. Its like am mot d type dat will wait for weeks n months. Is there any other way to remove the dark spots pronto ?
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by ImaMmakara(f): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2012
I want to know how long it will take for the spots to vanish, because i have black spots on my face and am light skinned. Nice info.
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by Pearl007(f): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2012
For that beautiful flawless skin tone purchase nikkisavy skin care products.www.nikkisavy-essentials.com
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by face9jajobs(m): 12:27am On Aug 24, 2012
Good one pearl
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by face9jajobs(m): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
Drop your email, for the info
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by katdyka(f): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
Catherinedike@gmail.com. Pls mail the e-book details. Tnks.
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by face9jajobs(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
The details is sent.
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by sheabeauty: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2012
I have pure sheabutter for smooth feeling and moisturiser for all skin types pls call 08185806603
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by face9jajobs(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2012
Good one dear
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by askfunmi: 8:34am On Oct 31, 2012
Pls wht of Lime in replacement of Lemon for d scrub will it give d same result thanks
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by Rourney(f): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
Pls how do i get rid of dark spots on my legs and also sunburn on my face? My email addy į̸̸̨§ oyewumironke@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by yinkawunmi(f): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
Rourney: Pls how do i get rid of dark spots on my legs and also sunburn on my face? My email addy į̸̸̨§ oyewumironke@yahoo.com. Thanks
even me too ... My mail is oluwayimikawunmi@yahoo.com
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by adeprinze(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
rexadeprinze@yahoo.com; please would be grateful to have you send me the ebook. thanks a zillion.
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by IncomeTutor: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
getting the ingredients is the big problem
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by blazingtrain: 12:09am On Dec 23, 2012
Okay. I'm sure it will help some folks.
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by kelvin067: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
superb remedies
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by farzy: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
Stretch marks are one of the most frustrating skin care concerns,
especially as so many deal with them at some point!
It's estimated that 90% of women who are or have been pregnant, 70% of adolescent females, and 40% of adolescent males have stretch marks.
All races can be affected.  As it is a widely afflicting condition, there is no shortage of demand for products to treat them.
but what really works?

Rida stretch mark cream,

Clears the stretch mark off ur skin leaving your skin smooth...

Ping now to get yours....
58E6D9CC
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by farzy: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
Rida skin care is here to make your skin troubles disappear...

I,ll tell you..stretch mark,dark spot,dark Knuckle's, skin decoloration, etc, can be soooo embarrassing..
Simply ping now to solve that disturbing skin problem of yours...build your confidence again...

Whitening glow cream
Lighting glow cream
Half cast cream
Egyptian body milk
Pimple clear cream
Herbal whitening soap
And many more....
Your one step away from getting that flawless skin
58E6D9CC

1 Like

Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by Keelah(f): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
face9jajobs:
You are welcome grin
Lemon juice doesn't work 4 me wat else can I use
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by AnitaReszka: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dermalmd skin lighter serum helps to my skin a lot I had dark spots all over my face since my childhood I have been using dermalmd skin Lighter serum and they got much lighter even though I don't use it twice a day like I should. I think if I use it twice a day it will help me a lot more. The only reason I think I won't be able to continue using it is price being out of my budget. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Re: How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall by Dinah247: 9:01pm On May 22, 2022

(1) (Reply)

See The Make-up On This 80-year-old Nigerian Grandma / Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) / ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.