Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Local Sourcing Of These Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Local Sourcing Of These Products (641 Views)

Do You Need Sourcing Of Export Contract? / Does It Make Sense To Invest In Power Bank Business? Local Sourcing.... / These Products Sell Without Advert:: How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Local Sourcing Of These Products by adolmax: 3:21am On Jul 24, 2012
Nigeria is blessed,we are rich in resources,human resources of high quality.
i was working about some products and i discovered that we have more than 3000 exportable products.
good nairalanders,i need some help about places in nigeria where dis products can be found in large quantities and also ur observations abt them and ur experience with them .
we are trying to work on a book about products exportable 4rm naija and how they can meet international standard.
we like to meet people working in inspection agency like SGS,COBALT INT. SERVICES also firsthand exporters of dis products i will be listing.
CHARCOAL,BITTER KOLA,KOLANUT,CASHEW NUT,GINGER,GUM ARABIC,GARLIC
this is a way out for people leaving school to feed on and be rich when the book is out.the economy can grow i believe that and i hve started the process already.thnks ur response will be appreciated
adolmaxlimited@gmail.com,07055215540.
Re: Local Sourcing Of These Products by jchick(f): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2012
Hello,

Another inspection and quality control company you might want to check out is Bureau Veritas Nigeria Limited. Internationally acclaimed with great portfolio.

Located at No. 12b Glover Street, Ikoyi Lagos.

All the best.
Re: Local Sourcing Of These Products by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2012
If it were that lucrative as you claim why do u want to sell a book instead of venturing into the business yourself?

(1) (Reply)

I Have Moringa Oleifera In Large Quantities / Internet Marketing Tip 101: Corporate Blogging / Good Profit Haulage Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.