Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry (24568 Views)

Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa / Yellow Fever Card Needed?? / Yellow Fever Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by fesse(f): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2012
When i read about all these things, i laugh out loud. It is just a matter of time. Those of us that have given up on Nigeria should have a re-think. When i look around me and see the stuff Nigerians are made off, i keep the faith alive. As for this topic, Ghana is seeking a cheap attention. My advice is for FG to caution them as a baby.

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by gegee(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2012
abeg i no blame the ghanians our reputation preceeds us
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by fesse(f): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2012
fesse: When i read about all these things, i laugh out loud. It is just a matter of time. Those of us that have given up on Nigeria should have a re-think. When i look around me and see the stuff Nigerians are made off, i keep the faith alive. As for this topic, Ghana is seeking a cheap attention. My advice is for FG to caution them as a baby.

I wrote made of .. not off pls. Whoever is the moderator should be careful on how he/she edits comments undecided
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by justwise(m): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2012
fesse:

I wrote made of .. not off pls. Whoever is the moderator should be careful on how he/she edits comments undecided

Nobody edited your post. That is exactly how its.

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Hazeezh(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2012
Even their character shows it all
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by yankidelta(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2012
Ghana had better start deporting us oo.We are a silly nation of jokers and clowns. When an elder refuses to respect himself,he should be ready to be corrected by kids. When we always make a fool of ourselves @ home,the whole world's watching and will treat us as such...Ghana U̶̲̥̅̊ do well abeg.

Let's put our  in order first then things will naturally take shape.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by chucky234(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2012
Hahahahaha Ghana is broke oooo
That N2,000 from each Nigerian will atleast help them to raise small amount to help their poor asses, foolish Ghanians.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by planetuzor(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

You must love the taste of Jonathans balls to keep diick riding him on every thread?!! What has Gahan acting a fool got to do with the President?!! Abi na today Ghana foolishness start?!! Abi na under Jonathan country spoil?!!

Like seriously, whats wrong with you people sef?!!

I dare you to make a sentence without the words 'President', 'Goodluck', 'Jonathan', 'Dame', 'Patience', or 'Nigeria' in it!!
u are a fool, is he nt d president. . He is d number citizen of nigeria who is supose to upheld d image of dis nation. .nigeria no start to spoil 4 jonathan tenure bt b4 he came in he promisd transformatn. N nw we ar nt sein dat. .we dmand all this from him, jonathan canot b d head in d nation nd every oda smal nation is kickin us wit dier smal foot. .insult. . .pls wen u want to tok, neva tink through ur anus first b4 u tok, tink wit ur brain n make sense. . . ."bloody paid Gej suporta"
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2012
yawkusi:

Honestly I would consider been denied entry to Nigeria a blessing.

Really? Then what are the white people who come in to loot our oil and resources looking for? Seriously, I'd only we as a people and our government would get our acts right, your comment would really be inconsequential...
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

...And what exactly does Nigeria depend on Ghana for please?!!!

How have we desended to what?!! Like are you fhucking shitting me right now?!! Or are you saying that if Nigeria were America, Nigerians wouldnt travel to Ghana or that Ghanaians wouldnt act a fool?!!

Do you know how many westerners we deport from Nigeria daily?!! Im talking Americans, Britons and europeans?!!

Dont let inferiority complex kill you!!!

Ghanaians have a God given e'rection for Nigerians so it has nothing to do with them being better than us in anything!!! Ghanaians are just natural born 'Nigerian-haters'..

look at this piece of s-h-it. i guess nigerians love ghanaians, huh, self-righteous demon!
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Vergil: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2012
U lot keep thinking Nigeria can exist on its own as an island. Don't care when countries do this to Nige. Till its too late. Don't get "blinded" by pride
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Okijajuju1(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2012
feelamong:

sharraap dia!!! You dont even take time to analyse issues before vomitting the ignorance in you!!! So tell me what amount of nigerians are studying there? also do a research and tell me what amount of Nigerians are are economic refugees doing business there

Yes we have descended so low cos we have a thieving govt that does not give its citizens any hope of a better tomorrow!! Go to Ghana and see how organised they are..Go to Ghana and see how much they have tried to improve the general well being of their citizens...

For as long as we have scondrels in govt positions we shall continue to get this S.hit from small nations around!!

...Zuzulu mechie onu gi there...

Analyze what?!! The number of Nigerian students in Ghana in no way measures up to the number of Nigerians schooling all over the world.. So should we then say that we are dependent on the rest of the world?!! Nwokem, people will migrate, its a standard part of life. Our government may be bad, but I thank God we dont depend on Ghana.. INFACT, Ghana needs us.. The West African Pipeline Project was designed primaly to pump natural Gas from Nigeria to Ghana.. Weigh the impact and see how much those black slimmy mofos need us..

Nigerian business peopel in Ghana are not refugees.. Like how do you reason sef?!! OMG!! We take our businesses there because there is a market there.. There are so many business oportuinities in Ghana that Nigerians go there to exploit them not for any economic refugee reason, but simple economic of demand and supply.. Why stay in Nigeria with its over saturated market and realize a poor propfit margin when you can go to Ghana and become a monopoly!!

How organized are they sir?!! You people fly to Ghana, sit in ccra and start talking shit!! Wherelse in Ghana have you been to?!! Outside of Accra, where else in that God forsaken shithole is worthy of mention?!! OKAY!! Accra vs. Victoris Island!! The winner is Victoris Island.. Not even the whole of Lagos o!! OKAY!! KUMASI vs. Port-Harcourt.. Like lets not even go there.. No room for comparison.. Cape Coast vs. Omoku.. because even Owerri is too darn civilized to compare.. Takoradi is a slum settlement with beaches.. Better whose lot?! Ghanaians are slaves to the whites.. Worse than Nigerians.. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO TARKWA?!! Thats where most of Ghanas wealth comes from.. With 4 gold mines and 1 Manganese mine!! Tarkwa is a shithole... more neglected than the Niger Delta.. Dont tell me about fhucking Ghana son, I run that useless Country.. I got jumped severally for just being Nigerian.. Those Niggas have had it out for us since forever.. Just in KNUST and LEGON alone, Nigerians bring in a shitload of money into that their wretched economy.. The poor Ghanaians hate the fact that we are richer than them.. Where do you think the word Anago came from... Bros park well jor!! Lets talk about better human beings..

Ghana wishes they had half the shiit we have.. Nigerians no be there mate..

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Okijajuju1(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

look at this piece of s-h-it. i guess nigerians love ghanaians, huh, self-righteous demon!

Nigerians dont even know that you motha fuckers exist!!

You Ghanaians are obsessed with Nigerians...
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2012
chucky234: Hahahahaha Ghana is broke oooo
That N2,000 from each Nigerian will atleast help them to raise small amount to help their poor asses, foolish Ghanians.

moronic nigerians, find somewhere else to express your frustrations. you can stay in your country if you want and do whatever you want in your country but when you get to Ghana you just have to comply with whatever laws exist. is that too complex for your fragile brains? if you like impose your own conditions for Ghanaians entering your useless, miserable country. eeeediots! I heard the Ghanaian govt is planning to evacuate Ghanaians from your gutter country anyway grin grin grin
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by conyema12(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2012
We all knw that fake yellow fever cert are being sold with impunity at MMIA even with security personnels all over the whole place..fact

No organized country will ever want to risk the lives of its citizens just to maintain diplomacy with another.....fact.

So we should not blaim Ghana for their actions.... After all they administered the correct vaccines; It is not extortion in any way you decide to view it. Ghana Just thought us how it needs to be done. If we actually serious about this yellow fever saga, why have we not instituted a validity check on all the yellow fever cards at point of exit at least to forstall any future eventuality.

Naija wake up....
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by omenziate(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2012
Kolade9: No problem. Me ah jst knw dat one day ppl frm allover the world wld be running/wishing to be here..

Keep dreaming, u need am.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2012
they've got the freaking right to do what they 4ucking want it's their land, and they have the right to protect their citizen from any form of threat...if y'all sick of 'diplomatic insult' then you've got to sit your freaking arss down in your God given country and put things right...You'll always be treated like sh!t in another man's land in search of the so called "greener pasture"!!!, no matter how hard you try the best you can be offshore is a second class citizen, you're an Alien and you could always expect the worst...what has ghana of all countries got 2 offer you as a Nigerian that you can't possibly get here unless ofcourse; security!...which we can attain if we would speak with one voice. And for crying out loud stop spitting trash about your country on the World Wide Web, anybody can access this site at any point in time even Aliens(if they exist), they take you for what they read here, they get ideas from what you write here and on sites like.

As for S.A, GHANA and even ZAMBIA I just hope they won't regret their actions in future, though they've got the right to do these thingz, they are going 2 far, I guess we need be strict too...the rest of them can follow suite.

Me no blame 'em, I blame the gov't who can't put it house in order...and those that abandon their house in the first place. I say we stay and fight, build this Nation 2geda and restore our lost glory...that way we can put an end to all these! #peacez
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nigerians dont even know that you motha fuckers exist!!

You Ghanaians are obsessed with Nigerians...

Obsessed my fooooooooooooooooot. well, Ghanaians,like the rest of the world remain puzzled by the insanity and bizzare happenings in that strange land called nigeria. talking about obsession, do you know the number of threads that had been opened about Ghana on this forum in the past week? hope you know the meaning of obsession, foolis-h ewu
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by klax(m): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2012
This was how they did in late 60's during allien must go era in Ghana, that so many Nigerians suffered seriously loosing properties and so on in 80's Nigeria gave them back in their own coins during "ghana must go era" and since then they have be weeping like an "ophan" now they have started it again pushing us to the wall but by the time we wil strike this time around we are going to put Ghana into total slavery.

I wont say much for now i'm only waiting for the a s s hole called smoothcrim to come online and talk then I and him will face each other. Ghana inferiority complexity is damn a long ago syndrome and that is how they will die. They are an underdog to Nigeria even Gambia as small as they are Ghana is an underdog to them because a Gambian are not cowards like Ghana .

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by sarutobie(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Why are you people quarreling. When you sit on Nairaland and show Ghana that we are a divided house, and we curse our President daily. They read these things and they take you for nothing, You guys aint nothing yet. As far as we are a divided nation, every other country will spew shit on your face. Start today to send every Ghanian in your home out. Stop offering them jobs, stop loving them more than you love your fellow country man. Thats the least you could as a person.
No mind the hypocrites for here..they showcase their tribal and bigoted foolishness,calling their fellow nigerians and even their leader all sorts of degrading and spiteful names knowing NL is open for everybody(including those who despise them!)..YET they cry foul when they are treated like a dreaded plague in a foreign country..this is just the begining.

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Okijajuju1(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

Obsessed my fooooooooooooooooot. well, Ghanaians,like the rest of the world remain puzzled by the insanity and bizzare happenings in that strange land called nigeria. talking about obsession, do you know the number of thread that had been opened about Ghana on this forum in the past week? hope you know the meaning of obsession, foolis-h ewu

... Hahahahahahahahaaaaaa !!!! Charlie dere.. Wo jimi fhucking!!

Who is obsessed with Ghana!!! Definitely not my peoples.. This is how a conversation with a Ghanaian is most likely to go;

Nigerian: Hello

Ghanaian: Are you Nigerian!?

Nigerian: Yes!!

Ghanaian: O Charley!! I love your country paa!! My poppi and my mommi them a live for Nigeria che!! I figure say I for cam there.. You Nigerians dem be rich paa paa..

You Ghanaians can spot Nigerians as if you have a Nigerian radar detector.. Meanwhile, Nigerians no even sabi who una be..

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

Obsessed my fooooooooooooooooot. well, Ghanaians,like the rest of the world remain puzzled by the insanity and bizzare happenings in that strange land called nigeria. talking about obsession, do you know the number of threads that had been opened about Ghana on this forum in the past week? hope you know the meaning of obsession, foolis-h ewu
You turn on your pc, go to url, and type :www.nairaland.com and not ghanaland.com .....its very silly why you people dont stay within your URL, Ghanians are great painters, bricklayers, carpenters, dustbin scavengers and even body massagers here in Nigeria, and they one that baffled me was Alex, he has been in Nigeria for 20yrs and swears that Nigeria has changed his life and Ghana is just a contraption and plans never to go back, but you know what, he will come back soon. He is a barber, and he barbs damn good. now proceed to Ghanaland.com...oh it doesnt exist. A country of the population of Lagos
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

Analyze what?!! The number of Nigerian students in Ghana in no way measures up to the number of Nigerians schooling all over the world.. So should we then say that we are dependent on the rest of the world?!! Nwokem, people will migrate, its a standard part of life. Our government may be bad, but I thank God we dont depend on Ghana.. INFACT, Ghana needs us.. The West African Pipeline Project was designed primaly to pump natural Gas from Nigeria to Ghana.. Weigh the impact and see how much those black slimmy mofos need us..

Nigerian business peopel in Ghana are not refugees.. Like how do you reason sef?!! OMG!! We take our businesses there because there is a market there.. There are so many business oportuinities in Ghana that Nigerians go there to exploit them not for any economic refugee reason, but simple economic of demand and supply.. Why stay in Nigeria with its over saturated market and realize a poor propfit margin when you can go to Ghana and become a monopoly!!

How organized are they sir?!! You people fly to Ghana, sit in ccra and start talking shit!! Wherelse in Ghana have you been to?!! Outside of Accra, where else in that God forsaken shithole is worthy of mention?!! OKAY!! Accra vs. Victoris Island!! The winner is Victoris Island.. Not even the whole of Lagos o!! OKAY!! KUMASI vs. Port-Harcourt.. Like lets not even go there.. No room for comparison.. Cape Coast vs. Omoku.. because even Owerri is too darn civilized to compare.. Takoradi is a slum settlement with beaches.. Better whose lot?! Ghanaians are slaves to the whites.. Worse than Nigerians.. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO TARKWA?!! Thats where most of Ghanas wealth comes from.. With 4 gold mines and 1 Manganese mine!! Tarkwa is a shithole... more neglected than the Niger Delta.. Dont tell me about fhucking Ghana son, I run that useless Country.. I got jumped severally for just being Nigerian.. Those Niggas have had it out for us since forever.. Just in KNUST and LEGON alone, Nigerians bring in a shitload of money into that their wretched economy.. The poor Ghanaians hate the fact that we are richer than them.. Where do you think the word Anago came from... Bros park well jor!! Lets talk about better human beings..

you are a very foolish animal of the worst kind ever to exist. the last time i checked you were living in Ghana. Why don't you freaking, fucki-ng go back to your 'paradisitic' nigeria? useless bigot with an IQ of a fish! say all you can but nigeria can only dream of what Ghana is capable of. we are not there yet but trust me we are going in the right direction. can you say the same for your destined-for-the-dustbin country? Fuc-k you and your entire generation!
Today in igboland, armed robbers, cultists,kidnappers, ritualists are the ones reigning and you have the guts to open that your generator-fumes infected mouth to talk crass rubbish. nonsensssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Okijajuju1(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: You turn on your pc, go to url, and type :www.nairaland.com and not ghanaland.com .....its very silly why you people dont stay within your URL, Ghanians are great painters, bricklayers, carpenters, dustbin scavengers and even body massagers here in Nigeria, and they one that baffled me was Alex, he has been in Nigeria for 20yrs and swears that Nigeria has changed his life and Ghana is just a contraption and plans never to go back, but you know what, he will come back soon. He is a barber, and he barbs damn good. now proceed to Ghanaland.com...oh it doesnt exist. A country of the population of Lagos

...And filled with black thick skinned inferior human beings..
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

your comparisms are so on point, most nigerians will go there for holidays and and conclude ghana is heaven, most of them staying in d posh areas of accra.go 2 somewhere like kumasi where it opoku trading is d only big supermarket in kumasi.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Yahoo1(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2012
*smh*..if only we culd jst stop blaming others for our predicaments! I see sum Nigerians comment shit saying Ghana did d ryt ting,nd i see sum saying its The presidents fault,and i also read some comments saying we are to blame! When are we going 2 grow up and stop abusing each other?....if we cant stick together,then where is the hope going 2 come from,who will encourage who?.....if its ghananians hatred for Nigerians that made them 2 behave in such a way,then i guess zambia and South africa hates us too,so what?...the only people that hate you are either jealous of you,if we had a good government i know none of this african countries dare come out in the open and say dis trash..but we dont,and yet i see a student of unizik saying UNN is shit,and a yoruba saying igbos are shit,and a christian saying islam is shit,sum1 from anambra saying benin is dirty,how can we survive with all dis differences?.....you follow others 2 throw poo on ur own country,and has d guts to come out in the open..how many times has all of you nigerians ever bent down yur head and just said even,God help my country?..or prayed for our leaders?....if jonathan is such a sissy,then i dnt tink any other wuld do better! Please lets put our differences aside and come together,even if we have no impact on d physical aspect of every thing,we can at least encourage each other! We are here to share our views,and not to insult each other! Wat do u tink Ghananians reading dis comments wuld do?...they wuld say,even the masses has their differences,this is obviously a 9ja website,even an illiterate can see that! So lets be our age.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 24, 2012
ABU GEORGE: Ghana is a well develop and reasonable country now not like before. Dont be surprise dat a nigeria person is under dis deportation. Our country dis Nigeria is totally bad, no other africa, or other countries on earth wants to accept nigerians again. Our system is too bad. God help nigeria our bad leaders are killin us. WHY ALWAYS NIGERIANS THEY ARE DEPORTIN. Naija need to wise up
Have you traveled to Ghana before, its just Accra and Kumasi, the rest of the places are like villages. What country with a population of Lagos, has just 2 major cities and dares the very country whose citizens invest massively in their economy. Thats very uncalled for in diplomatic cycles.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: You turn on your pc, go to url, and type :www.nairaland.com and not ghanaland.com .....its very silly why you people dont stay within your URL, Ghanians are great painters, bricklayers, carpenters, dustbin scavengers and even body massagers here in Nigeria, and they one that baffled me was Alex, he has been in Nigeria for 20yrs and swears that Nigeria has changed his life and Ghana is just a contraption and plans never to go back, but you know what, he will come back soon. He is a barber, and he barbs damn good. now proceed to Ghanaland.com...oh it doesnt exist. A country of the population of Lagos

so you thought you wrote something sensible,goat? Even if the population of Ghana is the same as that of Lagos, what has that got to do with anything? What has your super ability to procreate and bring more despicable,often would-be kidnappers and armed robbers, 419ners into the world through reckless and mindless child births got to do with anything? I will rather have a small population that I can cater for very well than a large population that could be come a proble for the world as we have we have with nigerians today. all you do is phuck and give birth in your country and you don't even take care of your offspring, turning them into armed robbers, pimps, prostitutes, kidnappers and a horrible nuisance to the rest of the world! I guess you are proud of that,huh? eeediotic slowpoke
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by DerMeister: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2012
This is the only post that makes sense! Almost all others are stewpid, ignorant, off point and meaningless... If you use fake documents and you are caught, you should pay the penalty, they should have deported them instead of collecting 2k... if the country requires vaccination, go get vaccinated instead of getting fake papers... stupid nigerians, whenever they are wrong they start arguing stupidly instead of acknowledging the fact!

stagger: We as Nigerians need to stop this unbridled stupidity we are displaying here. Everyone knows that fake yellow fever cards are sold at MMIA for a fee. Nigeria had the largest yellow fever epidemic in 1986. I remember being vaccinated along with everyone in my school then.

The Ghanaian authorities are being proactive. I know a relation who got one of those fake yellow fever papers in MMIA. On arrival in Ghana, she was forced to have the true vaccination.

At the end of the day, which is better? Carrying a paper when indeed you are not protected in case an epidemic hits without warning, or being vaccinated and being sure you have a 10 year protection?

We should stop deceiving ourselves and do the right thing for once. I am Nigerian, but I have to say that some of our attitudes need to change radically.

Why would someone prefer to buy fake yellow cards instead of going to a health facility and getting the vaccine for free? WHY ARE WE SO STUPID AT TIMES?

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Clemzy16(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2012
I wonder why many Nigerians are so eager to settle in Ghana. Watz so special about them. There's a big differience between Naija and GH. The only thing i personally like about them is their azonto dance. Okpari..
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Yahoo1(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

so you thought you wrote something sensible,goat? Even if the population of Ghana is the same as that of Lagos, what has that got to do with anything? What has your super ability to procreate and bring more despicable,often would-be kidnappers and armed robbers, 419ners into the world through reckless and mindless child births got to do with anything? I will rather have a small population that I can cater for very well than a large population that could be come a proble for the world as we have we have with nigerians today. all you do is phuck and give birth in your country and you don't even take care of your offspring, turning them into armed robbers, pimps, prostitutes, kidnappers and a horrible nuisance to the rest of the world! I guess you are proud of that,huh? eeediotic slowpoke
.....petrodolla...or whatever yur name is..i can see u derive pleasure from insulting people.....wuld be kidnappers?....are yu God?...how dare u utter such a thing?...are yu so retarded that yu dont even know when yu have crossed the boundary of social into personal?.....if yur mum gave birth to yu soo well,then y are yu commenting like this?.....what is d evil in kidnapping and what is d evil in how yu talk?....i rather be punished by physical death on earth than eternity....u will also get d same punishment those kidnappers get! Yu think your small population ghana is so better than Nigeria? Better think again...
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

you are a very foolish animal of the worst kind ever to exist. the last time i checked you were living in Ghana. Why don't you freaking, fucki-ng go back to your 'paradisitic' nigeria? useless bigot with an IQ of a fish! say all you can but nigeria can only dream of what Ghana is capable of. we are not there yet but trust me we are going in the right direction. can you say the same for your destined-for-the-dustbin country? Fuc-k you and your entire generation!
Today in igboland, armed robbers, cultists,kidnappers, ritualists are the ones reigning and you have the guts to open that your generator-fumes infected mouth to talk crass rubbish. nonsensssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse

what? U mad bro? get over it...like lil wayne 'he speak the truth but I guess that's a foriegn language to ya' #peacez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Two Trucks Involved In An Accident Along Onitsha/Owerri Expressway (photos) / Tanzania Plane Crash: 19 Die, 24 Survive / Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.