Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil (6194 Views)

EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi / Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude / NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day (2) (3) (4)

Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Tatian(f): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
tongue. Yinmu!
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by waice6571: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
It takes a scorn to catch a scorn.
He knows everything abt bunkering cos, it is very popular in niger/delta where he comes from.
Im afraid his people may not forgive him for doing that.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Kobojunkie: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
onatisi: as much as i like to always defend gej i must confess i think he is starting to annoy and irritate me with his comments ,at times when he talks you wonder if he realises that he is a president and commander in chief

Oh!!! So you LIKE TO DEFEND him, that has been the reason for your defences all this while? Not that you even BELIEVED IN ANYTHING he has said or done so far??

OMG!!! This is why I say it over and over that I am more terrified of the Nigerian people than those who are elected into office. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by dapo338(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
Just don't know why I really dislike this man...GEJ... I really hate to see his face
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by ochukoccna: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
ypzilanti: Hmmn.

Why do these elected officials lament issues as if they are common citizens?

How about hearing action statements for a change? 'I am deploying 2000 navy personell and 35 naval boats to patrol Nigerian waters, and a special presidential naval team to monitor their activities'.

Your ministers are lamenting.

You are lamenting and vowing...over everything.

You seem so powerless Mr. President.

Its an ailment called clueless-ness
Need to wonder why Tunde Bakare advised him to resign?
Even NOI gets rubbished more by the day embarassed embarassed

ypzilanti: Hmmn.
Once you leave that office we will start hearing reasonable suggestions from you. Just like your predecessors that now support decentralization of power in Nigeria, but were against it when in power.
This is what I expect the Niger Delta to fight for instead of propping Ebele's every infantile steps but seems their elites are enjoying their turn to eat 'oyel' money.
Make 'em enjoy.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by edicolove: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
dapo338: Just don't know why I really dislike this man...GEJ... I really hate to see his face

Because you are a bigot!!!
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by onatisi(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
when the ghanian professor called him clueless i stood and took side with the gej camp on nl,but since he came back most of his comments have been nothing to write home about.
this case is like a rapist raping ur wife and daughter and all u can say is "rapist u should be ashamed continue raping them i will get you "
he seems to be bent on confirming the fact tht he is clueless or maybe the responsibility and pressure of tht office has overwhelmed him
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by kokabiel(f): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
Poor Jona.. if he keeps quiet he gets canned, when he says something - he gets canned grin A Political Paradox of sorts - "Damned if you do, damned if you don't"
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Kobojunkie: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
onatisi: when the ghanian professor called him clueless i stood and took side with the gej camp on nl,but since he came back most of his comments have been nothing to write home about.
this case is like a rapist raping ur wife and daughter and all u can say is "rapist u should be ashamed continue raping them i will get you "
he seems to be bent on confirming the fact tht he is clueless or maybe the responsibility and pressure of tht office has overwhelmed him

BULLS_HIOT . . ..Jonathan has not changed at all. The man has CONSISTENTLY made sure to retain the same image he had back when he was a deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President, and now President.

You on the other hand have sided with him not because you BELIEVED IN HIM or anything he has offered the Nigerian people. That is , . that is . .
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Kobojunkie: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
kokabiel: Poor Jona.. if he keeps quiet he gets canned, when he says something - he gets canned grin A Political Paradox of sorts - "Damned if you do, damned if you don't"

BULL_SHIOT!!! That does not apply here at all.

Nigerians are tired of his many-promises-no-on-delivery policies. Billions of dollars have gone down the tubes but nothing seems to be coming out.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by onatisi(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
kokabiel: Poor Jona.. if he keeps quiet he gets canned, when he says something - he gets canned grin A Political Paradox of sorts - "Damned if you do, damned if you don't"
the point is he doesnt act like a leader.just like jerry gana said "if u are a commander in cheif ,you chiefly command them well"
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Orikinla(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
Gbawe:

Indeed. More sabre-rattling from a vacuous, deceptive, divisive, corrupt and highly fraudulent individual afforded the privilege of pretending to seek solutions when he is a firm part of the problem.
. You have said it all. The oil thieves are not spirits. And it takes days to load a tanker of stolen oil and he knows everyone of the thieves. The senior Naval officers know every oil thief in Nigeria. One of them has a big hotel off Olu Obasanjo Way in Port Harcourt. When I was doing research for my documentary, I was there and they accused me of being an informant for Shell. I left the documentary, because the govt was implicated in the mess. The Nigerian press is powerless, because the employers of the journalists are partners in crime of those involved. One of them is among his advisers on Niger Delta. So, who is fooling whom?

Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by bigdoo: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
Seeing is believing.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by ypzilanti: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

BULLS_HIOT . . ..Jonathan has not changed at all. The man has CONSISTENTLY made sure to retain the same image he had back when he was a deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President, and now President.

You on the other hand have sided with him not because you BELIEVED IN HIM or anything he has offered the Nigerian people. That is , . that is . .

Belief has to be as a result of past performance. Do you believe in a wife that has cheated on you severally?

Nigerians are gullible by nature. In spite of all the 'tough' posturing.

If you need evidence of this, check out all the mushroom and mega churches all over the place with questionable characters as pastors.

Even in the north, the imams have started convincing people to blow themselves up as suicide bombers.

One day, sha...even a fool will rebel over his oppressor. It just takes so annoyingly long for the fool to finally realise that they are being skkrewed over.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
The number of oil vessels caught and in this dispensation is an indicator that Jonathan is working hard to end stealing of crude.

Nigerians in high places like the NASS who have shares in these thieving oil companies wont be happy with him.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by WilyWily5: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
waice6571:
Im afraid his people may not forgive him for doing that.
His people are not oil Thieves, you don't steal what belongs to you.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by kaytytty: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
mr president need not say that again we all knw authority stealing and how it works
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by WilyWily5: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
waice6571: Im afraid his people may not forgive him for doing that.
His people are not oil Thieves, you don't steal what belong to you.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Pk001(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
All these people making noise that GEJ is clueless for saying that he will stop crude oil theft are clueless.

Oil theft has been in Nigeria since military era, and non of past leaders have made real attempt to stop it.
Some of their allies and top personel in government where even involved in it. It is important to note that there is no way the theft will succeed without the cooperation of the Niger deltans ( militants) ,because they felt the only way to benefit from their resources is by directly selling it through bunkering. And the oil thieves need their assistance to get it from their communities.

Yaradua came with a plan to end militancy by granting amnesty to them and rehabilitating them. GEJ went further by empowering them ,giving jobs of securing the pipelines and ensuring that revenue generated are used to develop the communities. If GEJ's plan is fully implemented, there is no way crude oil theft will succeed.

Now all those calling GEJ names, tell me what genuine efforts have the past leaders put to end these theft?
Buhari inclusive.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Idokojimmy: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
Nigeria loses over $5billion annually to crude oil theft. Imagine the impact such fund could create if injected into our economy. I pray Governors of these oil producing states do something about it.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by kokabiel(f): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idokojimmy: Nigeria loses over $5billion annually to crude oil theft. Imagine the impact such fund could create if injected into our economy. I pray Governors of these oil producing states do something about it.

Prayers, Hope, Sitting on the Fence or Joining them won't solve the problem. the Nigerian Government is for Everyone, That is what a Democracy is- not a few barely literate but highly corrupt and violent ingrates angry We need to break this cycle of corruption otherwise we will be here 15 years from now complaining about a 100yr old problem
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
Wily+Wily:

His people are not oil Thieves, you don't steal what belong to you.

Let me guess . . . taking money from your mother's purse is not stealing, right?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided It is just you taking what belongs to you?

Same with a husband/wife dipping into his their spouse's savings to take money . . Just simply taking what belongs to 'em, right?
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by WilyWily5: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:
Let me guess . . . taking money from your mother's purse is not stealing, right?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided It is just you taking what belongs to you?
You don't steal from yourself, oil in ijawland belong to the Ijaws, oil in Ogoniland belong to the Ogonis, the only oil thieves are those outsiders, Satanic invaders, vultures, de dirty stinking Hausa/Fulanis and their fraudulent partner in thievery de Yorubas, whom have vow never to look for another alternative way of livelihood.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by FJCRUISER: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
NA TODAY ? MAKE DEM LEAF MAN ALONE WITH LIE LIE
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by kokabiel(f): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
Wily+Wily:

You don't steal from yourself, oil in ijawland belong to the Ijaws, oil in Ogoniland belong to the Ogonis, the only oil thieves are those outsiders, Satanic invaders, vultures, de dirty stinking Hausa/Fulanis and their fraudulent partner in thievery de Yorubas, whom have vow never to look for another alternative way of livelihood.

Your logic turns Intellect on its head and wipes its arrse with Charcoal - Tell it to Sylvia or Alams or the present douche-bag of a Governor who was previously Aams SA on special matters grin The Ijaws and Ogonis need to loo inwards and fight the Clarks and Dicksons and Alams and Sylvias and Alaibes and Ugwohas in their midsts and in the Senate and House of Reps
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by DisGuy: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
noblezone: The number of oil vessels caught and in this dispensation is an indicator that Jonathan is working hard to end stealing of crude.

Nigerians in high places like the NASS who have shares in these thieving oil companies wont be happy with him.

were the vessels caught sailing themselves abi na remote control oil theives they use? what happened to the vessels caught, where were they going
and who owns them? how come the owners never get caught abi dem be spirit
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by emsquare(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
lacasa: Oķªy.

This is the latest "i VOW ϮO", noted wink

Hahahahaha
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by DisGuy: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
“It is embarrassing that it is only in Nigeria that crude oil is stolen. It is a very bad news and I believe that Nigerians and foreigners who are indulged in that act need to throw their heads under the pillow because all over the world, it is only in Nigeria that crude oil is stolen.

see reprimanding o, GEJ is sending oil thieves to the naught corner

put ya head under ya pillow lmao
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by pixiechic(f): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
;DThis man na wa ooo... Him suPpose be in that movie "the vow" with rachael and channing *smh*
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Kobojunkie: 2:00am On Jul 25, 2012
kokabiel:

Your logic turns Intellect on its head and wipes its arrse with Charcoal - Tell it to Sylvia or Alams or the present douche-bag of a Governor who was previously Aams SA on special matters grin The Ijaws and Ogonis need to loo inwards and fight the Clarks and Dicksons and Alams and Sylvias and Alaibes and Ugwohas in their midsts and in the Senate and House of Reps

I wouldn't really say Ijaws and Ogoni's only need to look inwards. They also need to re-assess their priorities.

Currently, there is a program that the Ijaws in particular have been plugging into, under this administration. I believe it is somewhat linked to the Amnesty program, and what it does is give the people access to funds to work with. Instead of investing these funds into building their local Education system at least, what these groups are doing is sending people to the UK, paying steep fees for their upkeep, while millions back in Ijaw Nation see no change to their situation.
Even worse, they are not necessarily sending their best out to get training, so they can COME BACK to improve ijaw land. What these people who are being sent abroad gain is a chance to escape the situation in Ijaw land with no requirement on them to return to build the communities. We are talking at least $50.000 investment into individuals who are not in any way required, anytime in the near future, to pay back, or come back to help rebuild the local communities.

Shouldn't funds first go to developing Ijaw land, the land which the people claim has been ignored for so long?
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by mbmusa2(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2012
Na jonathan's brothers and sisters that are stealing crude oil, how will he be serious about it? Jonathan will not be able to stop them topless of bring them to book.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by WilyWily5: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2012
mbmusa2: Na jonathan's brothers and sisters that are stealing crude oil, how will he be serious about it? Jonathan will not be able to stop them topless of bring them to book.
c
How can you steal what belongs to you, Mention one Jonathan brother and sister that ever stolen Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani crude oil?, but i have hundreds of names of Fraudulent Yorubas and Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulanis that stole Ijaw crude oil.

Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book / APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat / BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50