Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil (6195 Views)

EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi / Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude / NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by kelsefex: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2012
stop vowing and do something about the ailing problems affecting all and sundering. you want to be seen talking instead of acting. if you are actually capable of doing anything then you would have long done it and the evidence would be the song that the masses sing. wise up.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by ndigbo: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2012
onatisi: as much as i like to always defend gej i must confess i think he is starting to annoy and irritate me with his comments ,at times when he talks you wonder if he realises that he is a president and commander in chief

Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by AngelofValor: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2012
wales:

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/article/jonathan-oil-thieves-we%E2%80%99ll-get-you

Yes Mr President! This is a country that loves the phrase "BUSINESS AS USUAL" and doesn't joke with it at all, even at the expense of peoples' lives. Ain't this man tired of always talking and start acting for once? Is he indeed going to tackle the Oil cabal headlong? Cos if he does at least 50%, if not 60% of those in his govt will be affected, definitely his wife too. Mr Presido, don't enter a battle u can't win. TALK!TALK!
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by mrperfect(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2012
That is good one.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by chucky234(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2012
People involved in Oil theft should hide their faces in shame when you have a self alloited allocation of more than eight million barrels monthly why Diezani has an unkown company used in trading Nigerian crude.

This man is just too annoying and shouldn't be taking seriously as he lacks the foundamental qualities of a leader needed to preside over the affairs of this country,how I wish he can be impeached without a second thought.

In few days from now he will set up committee to investigate oil theft then a sub-committee will be setup to investigate the findings of the initial committee, haba GEJ be reasonable for once.

Billyonaire and Beaf, we are waiting to hear from you oooo
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Toktee(m): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2012
wales:

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/article/jonathan-oil-thieves-we%E2%80%99ll-get-you
Talk is cheap and free mouth no get bones na teeth,keep talking that is divident of democrazy in utueke languge
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by noble84: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2012
FRIENDS ON NAIRALAND,BELIEVE ME ITS NOT EASY TO BE A PRESIDENT.JONA IS DOING HIS BEST.HAVE U EVER BEEN A CLASS CAPTAIN BEFORE? DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE THE COMMANDER- IN -CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES?NOT ONLY THAT,GOVERNING THESE GOD FORSAKING TROUBLE MAKERS IN THIS COUNTRY IS WORST.I THINK WE SHOULD UPHOLD HIM IN OUR PRAYERS COS ENEMY WITHIN IS THE WORST OF ALL MANNER OF ENEMY YOU CAN EVER THINK OF.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by AZeD1(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2012
Dear Moderator
Can you please ban any thread that has the words GEJ and Vow together in one sentence? Our systems are overloaded trying to keep track of the previous vows.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by AZeD1(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2012
noble84: FRIENDS ON NAIRALAND,BELIEVE ME ITS NOT EASY TO BE A PRESIDENT.JONA IS DOING HIS BEST.HAVE U EVER BEEN A CLASS CAPTAIN BEFORE? DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE THE COMMANDER- IN -CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES?NOT ONLY THAT,GOVERNING THESE GOD FORSAKING TROUBLE MAKERS IN THIS COUNTRY IS WORST.I THINK WE SHOULD UPHOLD HIM IN OUR PRAYERS COS ENEMY WITHIN IS THE WORST OF ALL MANNER OF ENEMY YOU CAN EVER THINK OF.
Guy person dey force GEJ make him be presido?
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2012
onatisi: from performance to comments and charisma it is very very clear glarinly that yar adua was a better president than this gej.
gej would have been best as a vice president,he lacks the steel to make things happen.well we have no choice we have to stick with him till 2015
sometimes i wonder what obj saw in this guy that made him to make him a president

OBJ saw a doormat in GEJ. Which Mafioso doesn't like absolute loyalty ?

GEJ statements have become platitudes. He has zero charisma.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Sirmee(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2012
Mr President and his wife shud stop appearing on national tv, they are doin demselves more harm than gud.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by noble84: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2012
A-ZeD:

NO ONE FORCED HIM INTO BECOMING A PRESIDENT.BUT SOME UNSCRUPULOUS ELEMENTS SWORE TO MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE FOR HIM IF THE LOST IN THE ELECTION.WHEN HE WAS THE GOVERNOR OF HIS STATE,WAS HE NOT DELIVERING GOOD RESULTS?BUT NOW THE MOST SELF CENTERED AND INHUMAN BEINGS ON EARTH ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM AS IF HE HAS NO BEARING.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by bosswayne: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2012
I would have to give you
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by noble84: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2012
bosswayne: I would have to give you guys this crucial info about GEJ. He stills crude oil every day since 2005 from bayelsea and there is a woman called mrs Omedihan that he gives 100million naira per month to take care of the workers. Now the woman is demanding for more and Johnathan intervened by taking her wife over to bayelsa to monitor the business,so it should click to u guys y she is a perm sec in bayelsa
U'RE JUST A slowpoke.IF YOU DON'T TALK NO ONE IS GONNO BEAT U UP.WE'RE DISCUSSING NATIONAL ISSUES AND U'RE HERE MAKING FUN OF IT.BUFFOOOOOON
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by texazzpete(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2012
Yes, GEJ plans to stop crude oil theft...by appointing one of the most successful Crude oil bunkerers and millitants as the man in charge of the waterways security!

Sometimes this man shocks me with his clueless comments!

You say people engaged in the act should hang their head in shame...yet in your budget this year you allocated more money to those people who were engaged in this act than to the entire Ministry of Health! This, despite increasing infant mortality rates, soaring HIV infection rate and now a resurgency in polio infections in the North.

Incompetence indeed!
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2012
Gej should be replacing Mr Ibu,clown
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by sheyguy: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2012
If he should ends the oil theft. how does he intend to fund his 2015 presidential campaign we all know he has not yet decide on? or has he stolen enough already?
He should have known better when he decided to break bread with our overnight millionaires and billionaires on his way to 2011 election rigging.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Cleanman(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2012
@op ,.and a commitee will be set up to look into the matter...they collect bribe and the same story goes on..may God show mercy on my beloved country.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Ojemikel(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2012
I didn't find anything wrong in GEJ's statement, just that most of you have pre-occupied ur minds with unreasonable gestures against his utterances. As 4 me, Gej is d BEST presido Nigeria ever had.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Demdem(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2012
noble84: NO ONE FORCED HIM INTO BECOMING A PRESIDENT.BUT SOME UNSCRUPULOUS ELEMENTS SWORE TO MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE FOR HIM IF THE LOST IN THE ELECTION.

This so called unscrupulous elements u talked about, why havent the security agents whom the Retardeen is in charge of investigate or even prosecute them if any of their activities are injurious to Nigerians. Is any of them among the list of Evil Boko sponsors the Retardeen claimed he has but hasnt done anything about? what exactly are u talking about? This to me shows incompetency and cowardice on the path of the retardeen.

WHEN HE WAS THE GOVERNOR OF HIS STATE,WAS HE NOT DELIVERING GOOD RESULTS?

You seem to know more about him right. Good. Fortunately am also based here in the Niger-Delta. lets compare notes, please can u kindly highlight his acheivements as governor of Bayelsa?

[s]BUT NOW THE MOST SELF CENTERED AND INHUMAN BEINGS ON EARTH ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM AS IF HE HAS NO BEARING.[/s]

Rubbish and Out of point. The baby in the womb even knows that the Retardeen has no bearing

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by AZeD1(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2012
noble84: NO ONE FORCED HIM INTO BECOMING A PRESIDENT.BUT SOME UNSCRUPULOUS ELEMENTS SWORE TO MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE FOR HIM IF THE LOST IN THE ELECTION.WHEN HE WAS THE GOVERNOR OF HIS STATE,WAS HE NOT DELIVERING GOOD RESULTS?BUT NOW THE MOST SELF CENTERED AND INHUMAN BEINGS ON EARTH ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM AS IF HE HAS NO BEARING.
What did GEJ deliver in Bayelsa state? Bros i dey wait.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by buJu234: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2012
start with the PDP cabals
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2012
Na him wife business he wan spoil?
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by comotdere(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2012
If GEJ is sincere enough about this he should give the go ahead to the (Nigerian Maritime Security Agency)N.M.S.A
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by ypzilanti: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2012
Hmmn.

Why do these elected officials lament issues as if they are common citizens?

How about hearing action statements for a change? 'I am deploying 2000 navy personell and 35 naval boats to patrol Nigerian waters, and a special presidential naval team to monitor their activities'.

Your ministers are lamenting.

You are lamenting and vowing...over everything.

You seem so powerless Mr. President.

Once you leave that office we will start hearing reasonable suggestions from you. Just like your predecessors that now support decentralization of power in Nigeria, but were against it when in power.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by DisGuy: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
“It is embarrassing that it is only in Nigeria that crude oil is stolen. It is a very bad news and I believe that Nigerians and foreigners who are indulged in that act need to throw their heads under the pillow because all over the world, it is only in Nigeria that crude oil is stolen.

WTH does that mean? throw their heads under the pillow?
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by lookmangiw(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
chucky234: People involved in Oil theft should hide their faces in shame when you have a self alloited allocation of more than eight million barrels monthly why Diezani has an unkown company used in trading Nigerian crude.

This man is just too annoying and shouldn't be taking seriously as he lacks the foundamental qualities of a leader needed to preside over the affairs of this country,how I wish he can be impeached without a second thought.

In few days from now he will set up committee to investigate oil theft then a sub-committee will be setup to investigate the findings of the initial committee, haba GEJ be reasonable for once.

Billyonaire and Beaf, we are waiting to hear from you oooo
thats the most annoying and interesting part of it all, setting up a committee to investigate a crime and after the committee must have come up with its findings, then he will set up a committee to look into the findings of the first committee,till the issue fizzle out or is swept under the carpet.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by ypzilanti: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
I think GEJ should lower his head in shame. He is the only president in the world that allows his county's crude oil to be stolen.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
A-ZeD:

Abi oo, Bros Jona just dey enter from one gbege to another. Life go don tire am sef. grin
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Demdem(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
Lets all pray so that oil thieves will come out and confess grin grin
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
texazzpete: Yes, GEJ plans to stop crude oil theft...by appointing one of the most successful Crude oil bunkerers and millitants as the man in charge of the waterways security!

Sometimes this man shocks me with his clueless comments!

You say people engaged in the act should hang their head in shame...yet in your budget this year you allocated more money to those people who were engaged in this act than to the entire Ministry of Health! This, despite increasing infant mortality rates, soaring HIV infection rate and now a resurgency in polio infections in the North.

Incompetence indeed!

Dont mind him, he should keep dreaming and setting up useless committees. Shame
Re: GEJ Vows To End Theft Of Crude Oil by ypzilanti: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
Gaiden k: Gej should be replacing Mr Ibu,clown

Dont mind him. He just informed us that he is the only president in the world that allows crude oil theft to occur. He should hang his head in shame.

Next thing, Inspector General of police will tell us that armed robbers and kidnappers should hide their heads in shame...

Then tell us he is forming a commitee to look into the matter. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pat Utomi Is On The Ministerial List-Bishop Kukah / Young Man Who Told Prof. Wole Soyinka To Stand Up From His Window Seat Revealed / 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.