Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon Condolences To Ghanaians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Condolences To Ghanaians (2089 Views)

That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / Patrick Obahiagbon Praises Zahra Buhari On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon Condolences To Ghanaians by trimwis: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
President Professor John Evans Atta Mills’ passing on is a mere ephemeral recumbent hibernation; an empyrean paradisiac rendezvous lies ahead. Heaven is the terminus. The ecclesiastic, executive and legislature and all Ghanaians at large have lost a solitaire. Any veritable verification of the verity of President Professor John Evans Atta Mills' demise? I am in a state of metagrabolised melancholia

Patrick Obahiagbon condolences to ghanaians
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolences To Ghanaians by floriana(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
Simple and short but very moving.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolences To Ghanaians by Ejine(m): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
trimwis: President Professor John Evans Atta Mills’ passing on is a mere ephemeral recumbent hibernation; an empyrean paradisiac rendezvous lies ahead. Heaven is the terminus. The ecclesiastic, executive and legislature and all Ghanaians at large have lost a solitaire. Any veritable verification of the verity of President Professor John Evans Atta Mills' demise? I am in a state of metagrabolised melancholia

You sure say this grammar no go deny the late president entry through heaven's gates on the basis of lack of yellow fever card?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolences To Ghanaians by Kayuzze1: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
Not a public speaker to me anyway..
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolences To Ghanaians by Eben15: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
this man shuld knw dat it's somebody demise dat we'r talking abt nt a political debate in d house of rep. My d soul of john evans attah mills rest wit d lord.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolences To Ghanaians by dasparrow: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
trimwis: President Professor John Evans Atta Mills’ passing on is a mere ephemeral recumbent hibernation; an empyrean paradisiac rendezvous lies ahead. Heaven is the terminus. The ecclesiastic, executive and legislature and all Ghanaians at large have lost a solitaire. Any veritable verification of the verity of President Professor John Evans Atta Mills' demise? I am in a state of metagrabolised melancholia

Can't Patrick Obahiagbon for once just speak in simple conversational english? Me I tire oh for this big grammar.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolences To Ghanaians by Roon9(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
He used dis same words 4 d vc of unilag( ignorin d nu name).... Una sure say na im talk dis 1
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolences To Ghanaians by Roon9(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
Roon9: He used dis same words 4 d vc of unilag( ignorin d nu name).... Una sure say na im talk dis 1
Comfirmed. dis monfo jus edited the condolense speech he made for prof sofoluwe....

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolences To Ghanaians by Super1759: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
Roon9: He used dis same words 4 d vc of unilag( ignorin d nu name).... Una sure say na im talk dis 1
I was even about saying it.this guy is a yahoo expert.he just edited it.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolences To Ghanaians by onatisi(m): 5:11am On Jul 25, 2012
dasparrow:

Can't Patrick Obahiagbon for once just speak in simple conversational english? Me I tire oh for this big grammar.
i wonder oo my brother.as a politician u should be able to pass ur message across for all and sundry to understand and in understandable simple language
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolences To Ghanaians by ndigbo: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2012

Nor mind the OP, He edited VC's condolence.

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolences To Ghanaians by johnny119: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2012
The message is clear for anyone to understand.grammar or not,the bottom line is that he is condoling the people of Ghana.The issue of his diction is not a big deal.no be him fault say he sabiiiiiiiiiii.

(1) (Reply)

General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM / JTF Foils Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri / Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.