Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM (2084 Views)

See Conflicting Photos As Nigerian Military Denies Boko Haram Rocket Factory / Rotimi Fashakin : Army Finally Denies Having Buhari's Certificate - GUARDIAN / IBB denies Boko Haram link as sect threatens mobile phone operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by chino11(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
Just watching on the NETWORK NEWS.

General Buhari in a Press conference openly denounces and denies boko haram. Also swore not to represent a group he does not know anything about..

What does that say about Buhari..I see BH coming after Buhari in the nearest possible time..
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by UncleJJ(m): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
And, boko haram goes kaput !
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by omoalaro: 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
Those who have been programmed to believe and associate Buhari with Boko Haram will still not agree. They will soon litter this thread to repeat their lies in the hope that with time, people will take it as the truth.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by chino11(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2012
Buhari may not survive this grand betrayal..

Boko haramists has always seen Buhari as their own patron and a like-mind..

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by omoalaro: 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2012
Moderator, front page please.
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by chino11(m): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
omo alaro: Those who have been programmed to believe and associate Buhari with Boko Haram will still not agree. They will soon litter this thread to repeat their lies in the hope that with time, people will take it as the truth.

Are you saying that mere Press conference absolutely absolves him of any connection with the dreaded group..
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by Redmosquito(m): 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
Minion: Ur Maliciousness! Is Buhari truly behind our recent boost in supply?
Hades:He wont sponsor Boko Haram and then have them release his name!
Minion: Why? Ur Peverseness!
Hades:Both sides would lose! Buhari, his reputation. Bokoharam, an obviously powerful sponsor. In the mortal world at least one side must gain.
Minion: But My King! The people believe him to be the tyrant.
Hades:Suffering and pain blind the eyes and dull the senses my boy. Suffering and pain
Minion:I feel an iota of logic in ur thinkin, My King! But it is muddled and distant
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by mike404(m): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
omo alaro: Those who have been programmed to believe and associate Buhari with Boko Haram will still not agree. They will soon litter this thread to repeat their lies in the hope that with time, people will take it as the truth.
OGBENI BUHARI NA CONFIRM BOKO BOY JOOR sadsadsad
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
You people will not leave Buhari alone! Was he the one who said that Jonathan's regime would be ungovernable? Did anyone find a Boko haram member in Buhari's house? Did Buhari give Yusuf Mohammed's family 100million naira? Is Buhari the same as Zakari Biu who let a Boko haram member escape from custody? Just because he was named as a mediator then that makes him a Boko Haram member.mtscheeew!
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by omoalaro: 3:37am On Nov 08, 2012
chino11:

Are you saying that mere Press conference absolutely absolves him of any connection with the dreaded group..

Are you also saying that merely repeating a lie several times about Buhari knowing anything about boko haram makes it the truth?.
Common,wake up.
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by omoalaro: 3:51am On Nov 08, 2012
chino11: Buhari may not survive this grand betrayal..

Boko haramists has always seen Buhari as their own patron and a like-mind..

You formed these opinion in your mind by reading too much bigoted lies on nairaland.
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by omoalaro: 4:08am On Nov 08, 2012
I Don’t Have Anything To Do With Members Of Boko Haram – Buhari
November 8, 2012 - 02:12 — siteadmin

caption:
Muhammadu Buhari
By SaharaReporters, New York
Former presidential candidate of the Congress for Political Change (CPC), General Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd), has restated that he does not have anything to do with members of the violent Boko Haram sect.
In addition, he said that the “biggest” Boko Haram in Nigeria is the Federal Government itself.
Buhari, who was speaking with reporters at the party’s headquarters in Abuja following a meeting of its Board of Trustees, was asked to clarify if he would accept to be a negotiator between the sect and the Federal Government as has been requested by the sect.
He restated that he knows no member of the Boko Haram sect nor of any religion that will go and kill people and burn schools.                   
He recalled that there was a stage where he mentioned his agreement with one intellectual who said there are three Boko Haram, including the original one of Muhammed Yusuf.
“A leader of the military then in Maiduguri then did what we know in the military about internal security. They looked for Yusuf they handed him over to the police.
“Healthy young man and he died under a very dubious account in the police custody.  Again, his in-law was murdered, their houses were razed to the ground and I understood that Borno State government had to pay for compensation.
“The second Boko Haram was a criminal attack banks and market places stealing money and they issued a statement that they are Boko Haram and I said and I have no regret saying it that the biggest Boko Haram is the Federal Government itself, because it has all the powers to stop anarchy in the country.
“Now the social part of the country has been paralyzed, economic activities have stopped. People are no longer thinking of employment, they are thinking of what to eat and how to go about the following day.”
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by IleIfe2(m): 4:39am On Nov 08, 2012
I can't say if Buhari will be a good leader or not but one thing i know is Buhari is Irritatingly arrogant, just arrogant, for no reason and most northerners are like that.
So, it took him this long to aggressively disassociate himself from boko-haram. I remember the "muslims should vote for muslims and christians for christians" story, it took General Buhari almost five years to tell his own part of the story. Buhari campaigns in Yola and Kaduna but expects to win the presidential election. How much does a page of newspaper cost or what does it take to deliberately hang around public events where journalist can ask questions on accusations made against your person? What is it with northerners and this mentality, who the fcck do they think they are? i know they dominate most federal parastatals and armed forces but what is it with these guys? It's really annoying.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by nuclearboy(m): 6:00am On Nov 08, 2012
@Ile-ife:

You believe that the man is arrogant simply because he doesn't behave like a fish-wife?

The man is so clean that he doesn't believe he needs to defend himself against idiotic accusations! I think that's a sign of extraordinary strength rather than "arrogance".

Compare that to your crying yet malevolent government that blames everybody but themselves for them not governing the country, while expert in pillaging it!

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by IleIfe2(m): 6:19am On Nov 08, 2012
nuclearboy: @Ile-ife:

You believe that the man is arrogant simply because he doesn't behave like a fish-wife?

The man is so clean that he doesn't believe he needs to defend himself against idiotic accusations! I think that's a sign of extraordinary strength rather than "arrogance".

Compare that to your crying yet malevolent government that blames everybody but themselves for them not governing the country, while expert in pillaging it!

That's my point, call it fish-wife or beef-husband it works for Jonathan. Buhari is not a saint, if outrageous accusations are made against him, he should always make effort to set the record straight while the truth can still be relevant and impactful. Nigerians owe him nothing, he is a former dictator with an extreme opinion on how Nigerians should behave. His believe on keeping quiet while accusing fingers point at him and his attitude of campaigning in the north, like Nigeria is only made of northern states is a strong weakness. there is no strength in that.

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by BabaEleko(m): 6:28am On Nov 08, 2012
Ile-Ife:
I can't say if Buhari will be a good leader or not but one thing i know is Buhari is Irritatingly arrogant, just arrogant, for no reason and most northerners are like that.
So, it took him this long to aggressively disassociate himself from boko-haram. I remember the "muslims should vote for muslims and christians for christians" story, it took General Buhari almost five years to tell his own part of the story. Buhari campaigns in Yola and Kaduna but expects to win the presidential election. How much does a page of newspaper cost or what does it take to deliberately hang around public events where journalist can ask questions on accusations made against your person? What is it with northerners and this mentality, who the fcck do they think they are? i know they dominate most federal parastatals and armed forces but what is it with these guys? It's really annoying.

My goodness, how can someone be this mentally unstable??
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by IleIfe2(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2012
Baba_Eleko:

My goodness, how can someone be this mentally unstable??

I'll tell you how. Your father, mother and i were room mates in the mental asylum. I saw how they made you, it was very disgusting,two mad people fccking but i'm ashamed to tell you that i joined them. We ran a train on your Mom. Just wake your father up with a dirty slap while he's sleeping, he'll tell you the truth. idi'ot.

BTW you can use your other moniker 'GenBuhari' to reply. i get your time today.
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by chino11(m): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2012
We cannot totally rule out the fact that Buhari has some kind of covert connection with the dreaded group..
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by ITbomb(m): 7:14am On Nov 08, 2012
Nigerians are short sighted , remember there are 3 Boko Haram , so Buhari would be going to his group and tell them
' what exactly I meant there was that I am not part of the political Boko Haram'
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by Omen100(m): 7:51am On Nov 08, 2012
Its obvious that most of the commentators in nairaland or most nairalanders are suffering from linguistic kwashiorkor especially the poster & disguising creature that called himself "ile ife" if supposedly we dwell in an commonsensical environment your likes won't be allowed to stay closed to sturdy humans, your types are suppose to be languishing in psychological & mental correction facility. How could you open up vocal cavity & allow shit to be falling out of it, like shit falling out of nyach? your likes getting me wondering many at times, if this is the kind of educated youths that our system can produce? They don't think logically or rationally, all they do is to base the thoughts on assumptions.
I pity Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by Omen100(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2012
Ile-Ife:

I'll tell you how. Your father, mother and i were room mates in the mental asylum. I saw how they made you, it was very disgusting,two mad people fccking but i'm ashamed to tell you that i joined them. We ran a train on your Mom. Just wake your father up with a dirty slap while he's sleeping, he'll tell you the truth. idi'ot.

You are just an hideous creature.
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by IleIfe2(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2012
Omen100:

You are just an hideous creature.

Odious chaff, you've changed name again. Your mentor can not be in Yola and think he can win the presidential election. Snivelling bastard, go fcck your self.
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by BabaEleko(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2012
Ile-Ife:

You should tie ur father and mother to a pole and shoot them for raising u like this. Smh
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by IleIfe2(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2012
Baba_Eleko:

You should tie ur father and mother to a pole and shoot them for raising u like this. Smh

You idi'ot, you call someone mentally unstable yet you are trying to be 3 people, just because you have the privileged of anonymity.

You comment, log out and follow the thread as a guest. You need help, get help!
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by touchmehard: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2012
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by mike404(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2012
berem: You people will not leave Buhari alone! Was he the one who said that Jonathan's regime would be ungovernable? Did anyone find a Boko haram member in Buhari's house? Did Buhari give Yusuf Mohammed's family 100million naira? Is Buhari the same as Zakari Biu who let a Boko haram member escape from custody? Just because he was named as a mediator then that makes him a Boko Haram member.mtscheeew!
OH YES! He said so
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by touchmehard: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2012
berem: You people will not leave Buhari alone! Was he the one who said that Jonathan's regime would be ungovernable? Did anyone find a Boko haram member in Buhari's house? Did Buhari give Yusuf Mohammed's family 100million naira? Is Buhari the same as Zakari Biu who let a Boko haram member escape from custody? Just because he was named as a mediator then that makes him a Boko Haram member.mtscheeew!
I used to have some respect for you, but reading this your comment makes me think twice.
Why are you scratching just the surface, think outside the box girl!
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by dtemidare: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2012
THEY WILL SOON BOMB HIS HOUSE? THIS RASCAL CAN DO ANYTHING IF THEY ARE WHAT THEY CLAIM TO IF AT ALL THEY EXIST.
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by Ndoz(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2012
I'm screamin front Front front,front page pls
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by banki(m): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
@Ile Ife and co, If buhari should come out evrytime and have to rebuff allegations made against him in the newspapers he would spend all his pension.

The truth is that Buhari is an upright man Obasanjo confirmed it, its not a secert that he is not corrupt that cannot be said about our current president. I was in port harcourt last year and went to Buharis campaingn in at the Polo ground it was full, so you just lied that he only campained in yola and kaduna.

one irritatting lie that has been told over and over again is the lie that he said he would make Nigeria ungovernable once more I challenge any one to show me where Buhari said that, WE Nigerians are very gullible we believed in the smeer campaign about Buhari and upholded the false undrachieving GEJ and made him president, we elected a man that had no balls to even confront turai yaradua, we all watched Jonathan run away from public debates, we watched GEJ run away from accountability, we voted someone in that had any record as governor or vice president or deputy governor, and we believed nonsence like Buhari said he would turn Nigeria into a muslim country? we believed that Buhari was sponsoring Boko haram even when the president admited that Boko haram was in his government, and have chosen to ignore the security advisers statement that Boko haram is PDP so far all fingers keep pointing to the PDP led government and its senators who were his campign cordinators in the north east, We choose to support a president who openlymakes people liek Gbenga Daniels his campaign cordinators,we chose someone who openly dines with Bode George and rubs it in the face of Nigerians, We stupidly believed nonsense we endorsed incompetence now we see the results.

If we truly wanted a christian and a person from the Niger Delta, I believe Pat Utomi was a better choice, but the PDP control the media and control the finances and the economy of nigeria and frustrated other people and blackmailed them to make GEJ look like a saint and now we see the results, I still maintain that GEJ polarized nigerians along religious and ethnic lines more than ever, IN OTHER TO WIN THE ELECTIONS now all of a sudden religious crises became the other of the day, everyone is talking about a break up, old wounds are being reopened, states are fighting each other for oil blocks and revenue, Boko haram has taken insurgency to another limit, corruption is the other of the day and we have someone that says something and does another we have someone that wants to cut cost of governance by employing new special advisers and ministers,and increase the travels of the president. We have a president that feels throwing money at issues is the best way to tackle problems We have a president that claims he has fixed all the hospitals in Nigeria and yet sends his wife to Germany when she had a "mere headache" we have a president that has fixed all the major roads in Nigeria but Nigerian roads still remain Death Traps, We have a government that celebrates mediocrity and hs shown over and over again not to have a mind of its own, we have a president that wants to prosecute subsidy thieves by paying lip service, we have a government that is inept and incompitent and hide behind sentiments by blaming others for its short comings.

Obama should have been crying like GEj that it was Bush that made him not provide jobs or it was the past administration that led america to war, He came in and tried to fix things he did the best he could and got numbers same cannot be said of a government that only create jobs on pages of newspapers i am ashamed of my genaration because we saw the truth and failed to act of the truth,

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by funkybaby(f): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ile-Ife:

you are so wrong !

most northerners are not arrogant. ignorant, maybe. but arrogant. . . . nah !

Ile-Ife:

what buhari needs is massive positive PR and he also needs to restrategise his political campaigns.

too much malicious negative press about him.
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by ebere1712: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
If buhari is not sponsoring boko haram, he knows who is. Tell us what you want. Don't come here and spit some crap about derivation and s.hit; because you are wasting your time. Do you want a muslim state? If so, who is stopping you? Declare Arewa independence and we would support you 100% . Do you want Nigeria? If yes, then behave you Mohammedan cows.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE! / B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G; Offical CV Of Stella Oduah Edited / Redeemed General Overseer Anointed Ogbeni Rauf For Second Term.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.