Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Make Your Jframe Irresizable - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Make Your Jframe Irresizable (940 Views)

Continuation Of The GUI Jframe Java Program / How To Create A Small Gui(graphical User Interface) Using Jframe In Java Program / Help Me With Code To Disable The Maximize Button On My Jframe (java). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Jframe Irresizable by SayoMarvel(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2007
The code to make it impossible to resize your JFrame is:

JFrame frame = new JFrame("Frame Title"wink;
frame.setResizable(false);

I searched for it on google.

Note: The above snipet hides the maximize and minimize buttons of the frame.
I need something that makes them visible but still deactivates the miximize button.
Re: Make Your Jframe Irresizable by SayoMarvel(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2007
i've discovered that it is on jdk 1.2 that the buttons get hidden. try jdk 1.5. its cool. only the maximize button gets deactivated (not hidden).

(1) (Reply)

Help Abap/sap Trianing In India / Are You A Web Programmer? / Snwin - Social Network Interface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.