Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Cheap Means Of Information Dissemination By NYSC CDS Groups, Fellowships And CLO - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Cheap Means Of Information Dissemination By NYSC CDS Groups, Fellowships And CLO (1191 Views)

The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? / Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant / List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Means Of Information Dissemination By NYSC CDS Groups, Fellowships And CLO by ojochidem(m): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
I want to introduce a Cheap and effective means of communication during the NYSC Service year to CLOs, CDS Presidents, Fellowship leaders etc. You can reach a large number of corp members just with one click by making use of BULK SMS messaging. This is achievable by getting the Phone numbers of corp members in your group or LGA as the case may be, register with an SMS Site and blast messages to them when the need arises. I pioneered this during my service year and it was of great use. We always used it to send Messages to corp members when it is time to Sign PVs, attend CDS and also when inspectors are coming. We also used it for NCCF, NACC, Road Safety CDS, etc

You can check www.kudisms.net for sample SMS usage.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Trained Student Chart Group / NYSC Batch B Stream I Hook Up / Actor, Olumide Oworu Shares Inspirational Talk With His Fellow Corpers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.