Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? - Car Talk (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? (102912 Views)

Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? / Whats D Longest time U ve Driven Ur Car Without A Trip To Mechanic / Have You Ever Driven With Google Maps In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by yungboss(m): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
revilomichaels:

Really? U are mentioning X5 against Porsche? Brother naaa. Check am well na

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8DVIFpkVDo&feature=youtu.be
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
9icetoo:

Enugu to Onitsha is about an hour.
So you did Onitsha to Lagos in three hours?
grin
Bros, no be beer parlour we dey oo.
Lmao, no jazz fit allow anybody do Enugu to Onitsha in 1hr. Absolutely no jazz.

I live in Awka and go to both cities regularly, I know what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by 2shure: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
170kph. Ore to okada...After 175kph. My dashboard begin gomme signal.since den my bro i no turbo again
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by freeman500: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Check my post. I said 2003. Both sides of the Enugu Onitsha expressway were still functional. Anyway I don't need to argue. What u don't know doesn't exist.

3 Likes

Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by marshalcarter: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
since I'm a fan of cars and all of that...but not owning one yet...I'll also comment grin the man we hired to drive us from Lagos to Delta used 6hrs...left ketu(along agbara(those that live around that axis knows that place) we left by few mins after 4am and got to Delta by 10am...my heart almost left my chest...I hope to own a car by God's grace...amen

oh..lest i forget...we used a manual Toyota HiAce

1 Like

Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by Nostradamus: 9:57am On Jan 05, 2021
Nice thread cool

I hardly drive at high speed sha.

1 Like

Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by Desanta(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Our roads are so terrible that it's suicidal to play death wish on them.

2 Likes

Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by komekn(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
rainmaker12:
I did 220 for 2 secs arround 1:30am, from vgc traffic light to the tollgate at chevron on a 2014 cayenne turbo s.....I think thats the longest free road on the island...... This motherfucker was ready to go more, had to slow down to get braking distance make I no turn aeroplane over the gate grin

No SUV can beat Porsche in handling, no one! I dare you to name it wink

Lamborghini Urus, the only SUV capable of cornering at 1.00g thats insane.

Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by 9icetoo(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

Hahaha. True that. At least 2 hours for someone with a death wish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

What Are The Functions Of The 'd', 'd3', 'd2' And 'd1' Of Automatic Cars / A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) / Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.