Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

The Murder Of The Innocent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Murder Of The Innocent (641 Views)

Ghanaian Prostitutes On The Run Following The Murder Of Their Colleagues / Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia / D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Murder Of The Innocent by Sanguine77(m): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
There is anger right now in my place over the murder of an innocent boy. This 17 year old boy was arrested on suspicion of car theft by the military (soldiers) and beaten blue and black before they discovered the little boy knew nothing about the left but it was too late because the damage had being done... He died shortly after his release and his burial is on Thursday (26th July).
What did the law say about an accused person?
How should an underaged suspect be treated?
How can the excesses of security operatives be curtailed!
How can the family seek for justice?
I weep!!!
Re: The Murder Of The Innocent by hannydarl(f): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2012
WeLl if Nigeria was not too barbaric I would suggest a well planned peaceful protest. Get the press involved, get some human rihts lawyers, get some student union leaders and go to military headquaters in the state and sit in front of it with placards. Do you know the soldiers that did it? As in can you identify them.
Down side? Soldiers may brutalize you guys and kill again. Second peaceful option? Leave it to God.

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van / Police Recover Bodies Of Murdered NNPC Workers In Arepo / 5 Goats Arrested And To Be Prosecuted In OSUN State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.