Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students (17621 Views)

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students / Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by swtchicgurl: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
He said:

They were my brothers…and yours.
Four days ago, I woke up to yet another unspeakable tragedy.

Four young men, all undergraduates, brimming with great dreams, unfulfilled aspirations and a promising future were killed. To express the depth of my pain and shock at their murder is impossible. And understanding how events could have degenerated to this level is truthfully beyond me.

Lloyd, Ugo, Tekana and Chidiaka

Four promising young men whose lives were interwoven in one way or the other with yours and mine.

I mourn deeply with the families of these young men because this is OUR collective loss. They were our colleagues, our classmates, our neighbors, our brothers… our friends.

We are NOT a nation of barbarians. We CAN follow due processes and procedures. We MUST fight together as ONE NATION to ensure that Justice as a whole is served, and as a PROCESS, is duly followed-ALWAYS.

We can only try to make meaning of this senseless tragedy by ensuring that this WILL not happen again, by affirming that the pursuit of justice does not in any way entitle any of us to the willful elimination of other people’s lives and by ensuring that we, as youths, do not destroy the honorable mantle placed on us as the future of our nation, by eliminating our present.

Aluu 4 and Mubi 40, Rest In Perfect Peace.
God Bless Nigeria

Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo
D’banj
UN Youth Ambassador for Peace

http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/10/09/they-were-my-brothers-and-yours-dbanj-releases-heartfelt-message-on-the-gruesome-murder-of-uniport-students/

what do you think? undecided

18 Likes

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by oseiwe(m): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
He shldnt talk in dis mata cos its ntt wat humans undstand. I blive its a PRO who deputised concerning dis msg.
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nice one ski-banj

2 Likes

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by Leboska(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
please this space is for sale.
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by billydragon: 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
Well said!
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by 2ndeRodriguez(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
dbanjjj.. nice 1 trying 2 use dem boy's death 2 ressurect ur funny looking career .. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by dasparrow: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
Well said D'Banj

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
We are NOT a nation of barbarians. We CAN follow due processes and procedures. We MUST fight together as ONE NATION to ensure that Justice as a whole is served, and as a PROCESS, is duly followed-ALWAYS.
He has obviously been out of the country for too long. We are a nation of barbarians. A nation where people can coldly execute somebody for stealing as little as #35 indomie sachets when the politicians are up there, looting huge sums of money. We cannot follow due processes and procedures. Nigeria is no longer a united nation let alone fighting together as one.

17 Likes

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by ebamma(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
abegi make we start reason sumting wella,am sure dat dis boys were not just going bout dia businesses and were caught and burnt to death,i know rich kids who are cultist and go out to rob as part of their cult activities,maybe the were not lucky dis time,but may dia souls rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by boron10(m): 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
Na dbanj write this thing? shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by ebamma(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
2ndeRodriguez: dbanjjj.. nice 1 trying 2 use dem boy's death 2 ressurect ur funny looking career .. grin grin
U are a fool for making dis statement,

5 Likes

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by mallorca(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
Rubish

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by tpia5: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
Few days ago i was here on nl and strangely enough i think i typed something about the savagery in "some" nigerians.

If these things are showing even through the internet, then smh is all i can say.

I did not even know about the uniport students when i made that comment?

Seun, i wish you were God fearing.
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by DANILSA(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
YOUR MESSAGE IS HEART WARMING,WE HOPE IT DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. cry cry cry cry BUT I NEED TO CORRECT YOU, I THINK UR OUT OF TORCH, NIGERIA IS LONG BECOMING A BARBARIAN STATE WITH SOUTH, NORTH, EAST AND WEST COMPETING ON WHICH CAN EXECUTE MORE EVIL, TERRORISM,ROBBERY.KIDNAPPING

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by HayZee06(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nice one bro Dbanj. Justice must reign in dis Nation 'we are not BarBaRians'.....

3 Likes

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by 2ndeRodriguez(m): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
ebamma: U are a fool for making dis statement,
seems u idolize dbanj alot... betta face ur books and stop collecting boxers-money from ur mum all d time

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by stede(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nice one, koko master

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by HayZee06(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
boron10: Na dbanj write this thing? shocked shocked shocked shocked
₪☺ na kanye west write am

4 Likes

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by 2ndeRodriguez(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
HayZee-06:
₪☺ na kanye west write am
hahahaa..... na Kim K assist sef shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by alaoeri: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
What 'll a person do that he won't be criticise Oº°˚˚° D'banj talk some are condemning, if he don't as a UN peace ambassador they 'll still condemn, i tire for Nigerians oh.

4 Likes

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by martin92(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
And so wat ? Is dbanj special ?
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by sammmiey1: 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
Dbanj saby write grammar like dis?Lol...Nice one 4rm ya fella..

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by emekaD3(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
samm_miey: Dbanj saby write grammar like dis?Lol...Nice one 4rm ya fella..

Lol.. what do you mean, he no go skul? tongue
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by mrperfect(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
God knows the best.
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by stede(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
2ndeRodriguez: dbanjjj.. nice 1 trying 2 use dem boy's death 2 ressurect ur funny looking career .. grin grin
@ 2ndeRodriguez, your level of reasoning has been crippled....
You lack common sense, Think before you post next time.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by crown777(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
Front page !!! Am sorry for dis country
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by oubi: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
ebamma: U are a fool for making dis statement,
Every body Ɗƺƴ vex for N.land. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by Kslib(m): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
What more can i say.. I dont care even if obama or the pope sends a condolence message,all i want is for those responsible to be caught and face the full wrath of the law in a way that will totally make people run away mob action,not to even talk of participating in it...
How can you just waste people like that?
How can you just toture someone in such an inhumane way? I haven't watched that video,and will never watch it.. The pictures alone is enough....
Mehn.. This life is vanity.. Someone you
saw today might be gone tommorow..
R..i..p to all the innocent lives ever lost all over the world....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman(picture) / US Indicts Two Nigerians In $3.3 Million House Rent Scheme In Nevada / Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.