Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? (2479 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Rocktation(f): 3:51am On Jul 25, 2012
I am a sucker for beautiful men. And if granted the choice to have any celebrity to myself for a date, I would not hesitate to grab fiercely onto the Bollywood star, Hrithik Roshan. Trust me, when this dude isn't being a 'too gbaski' heart breaker, he's being a toooo-gbaski heart breaker! See for yourselves.

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Rocktation(f): 3:53am On Jul 25, 2012
Ooosh, check out his 10-packs. Plus, he's a superb dancer, yeah. And I don't mean that he does only those customary hindi dances oo!

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 25, 2012
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Rocktation(f): 3:55am On Jul 25, 2012
But of cos, no one is without imperfection. Check out his legendary 'the thumb' shocked

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 25, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Rocktation(f): 3:57am On Jul 25, 2012
Hideous. He does manage to hide it well though.

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Rocktation(f): 3:59am On Jul 25, 2012
Yeah sad, I know. So long as he promises to keep them it sheathed in a glove throughout the date, we'd be cool.

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Rocktation(f): 4:00am On Jul 25, 2012
So what about you? Think your dream beats mine?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Rocktation(f): 4:11am On Jul 25, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Does this man brush his teeth? shocked tongue

Ileke-idi!!! Looking for trouble, I see. You don't want to know what I can do for this man!!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 25, 2012
Rocktation:

Ileke-idi!!! Looking for trouble, I see. You don't want to know what I can do for this man!!!

LOL I can't stand men with yellow teeth or teeth with chipped enamel. ewwww tongue

@post

Dareyyyy. . . . smiley

[img]http://4.bp..com/-HAOs33QeDBo/TWaPpo0tVXI/AAAAAAAABHE/0D1MzLE2RLU/s1600/darey.jpg[/img]
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Rocktation(f): 4:21am On Jul 25, 2012
Welllll? Where're Dare's teeth then?
Hrithik's teeth are white! It's definitely the fluorescence that changed their outlook.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Rocktation(f): 4:22am On Jul 25, 2012
Hmmn. Dare's cute though. Never noticed.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 25, 2012
Rocktation: Welllll? Where's Dare's teeth then?
Hrithik's teeth is white! It's definitely the fluorescence that changed their outlook.

ehn, stop that thing jor.

Darey baby never smiles. He just needs to wink at mama cool
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 25, 2012
Rocktation: Hmmn. Dare's cute though. Never noticed.

ehhhn stop noticing grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Rocktation(f): 4:28am On Jul 25, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Darey baby never smiles. He just needs to wink at mama cool

Of cos, he wouldn't. Haha.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 25, 2012
Rocktation:

Of cos, he wouldn't. Haha.

I found a picture of my babbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyy smiling kiss kiss kiss

Plz ignore the ugly man beside him smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Chanchit: 6:08am On Jul 25, 2012
Jst passing by and saw 13posts, then i wonder how NLders changed, little did i knw that its only Ileke'di and rockstation full inside the room.... Me i don go ooo, continue, no forget to like taribo west sha...
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Rocktation(f): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2012
Chanchit: Jst passing by and saw 13posts, then i wonder how NLders changed, little did i knw that its only Ileke'di and rockstation full inside the room.... Me i don go ooo, continue, no forget to like taribo west sha...

Lol.
But c'mon now, I even doubt that Taribo still likes himself. cheesy Isn't he done old now? tongue
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by onila(f): 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
carmelo anthony

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2012
I know am resurrecting an old topic but whatever.
Larry David.

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Rocktation(f): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
...and someone has got jokes. smiley
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
lol, am not even joking.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
Tell me I didn't see my hubby hrithik name in here.

To be honest, I don't feel any celeb to the extend of wanting to date them. The only celeb who come a little close is Shurkh khan his personality is off the hook. If only he was not wayyy older than me.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Rocktation(f): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
C'mon Roki! The adulation is intended for spice. But nah, my Hrithik isn't for general, so fall back, sis! cheesy

Sharoukh is wonderful too. Great screen personality, really. But I heard he's not so great in real life. Something about evil ego and all.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by mystikal(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
In a cheesy mood today, so I might as well join in.

I would date only Lucy Liu
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2012
Rocktation: C'mon Roki! The adulation is intended for spice. But nah, my Hrithik isn't for general, so fall back, sis! cheesy

Sharoukh is wonderful too. Great screen personality, really. But I heard he's not so great in real life. Something about evil ego and all.

hahaha that is laughable. SRK is great. One of the very fews actors with great personality off screen.

If I was as successful and popular like SRK, I swear to God I would be walking on thin air, head high up, with my ego bursting out my azzz and not at all diplomatic or politically correct. After all I am Srk.

Jokes apart though don't know where u got that from, srk is very much humble and lovable in real life. wink

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Date In Real Life? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2012
Rihanna...

(1) (Reply)

Okey Bakassi's Newly Acquired Honda-cbr110superblackbirda Powerbike & Family / Charlyboy And His Virgins=>pictures<= / Vin Diesel Posts N@ked Shower PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.