Stats: 3,160,477 members, 7,843,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: (18715 Views)

13 Facts About The Late James Ocholi / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu / The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
Okija_juju:

I recommend TAMPAX... Heavy duty flow..
hahahahaha. . You got me lafin to the point I was shedding tears. That was so cold. The kid prolly wants to b noticed now that she is in her period. .
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Okijajuju1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2012
rhymz: you obviously are in need of a good 4ck, it is showing all over the way you but I don't do dumbos, I will pass, try one of those monkey face Ghanaians, he prolly will dip his carrot in any hole even if it is maggot infested. .brouhahahah

The dumb bitches name is prolly Ama, Mami, Esi or Ajua.. But them black ugly Ghanaian bitches are so high on Inferiority complex they give themselves retarded Engligh Names.. I can bet you this biitch calls herself 'Prizzy'.. Sounds like the name of a village dog..

O!! And even the Ghanaian boys wont fhuck her.. YEP!!! Shes that ugly!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
PetroDolla: damn,these nigeria bastards smell like shi-t. these motherfuckers need to take a bath more than once a year!kiss my arse, ugly bastard!
brouhahahah. . You sound so angry and incoherent in your rage. I can imagine you right now throwing chairs and breaking bottles to register your anger but that's all you can do, weakling. Take it on on any Nigerian i Ghana and see him put you six feet under the ground in minutes. Keep talking . . Lol
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
Slicqy prizzy: two sleep walking corpes.what gud must u expect 4rm their stinking mouths?mtcheew
hahahaaaaaaaaaa two walking corpses. They are worse than that. These are sons of bitches and cocksuckers! Dirty,shitt,wanking,ducking bloody bastards!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Okijajuju1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
PetroDolla: hahahaaaaaaaaaa two walking corpses. They are worse than that. These are sons of bitches and cocksuckers! Dirty,shitt,wanking,ducking bloody bastards!

I had no idea Ghanaian men also mensurated ... undecided

You Niggas is black, ugly, poor and weird..
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
nigerians are no match for Ghanaians any day,you stinking bastard.we Bleep ya everyday. Nigerians are our perennial wives.go ask your papas n mamas who your real masters are. But your country is cursed,the people cursed and your entire generations are equally cursed. Foolish cocksuckers!
rhymz: brouhahahah. . You sound so angry and incoherent in your rage. I can imagine you right now throwing chairs and breaking bottles to register your anger but that's all you can do, weakling. Take it on on any Nigerian i Ghana and see him put you six feet under the ground in minutes. Keep talking . . Lol
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Okijajuju1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
PetroDolla: nigerians are no match for Ghanaians any day,you stinking bastard.we Bleep ya everyday. Nigerians are our perennial wives.go ask your papas n mamas who your real masters are. But your country is cursed,the people cursed and your entire generations are equally cursed. Foolish cocksuckers!

Charley.. SHouldnt you be mourning your dead prez?!!

You dont really wanna go there..
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
Okija_juju:

You Niggas is black, , poor and weird..
another clifford orji, man-eating igbo trader. How market?a stinking,fuckin stupid, bastard,scammer , Spammer , 419ner. Nuke dem all!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
Okija_juju:

Charley.. SHouldnt you be mourning your dead prez?!!

You dont really wanna go there..
nigeria is a crazy asylum filled with lunatics of every persuasion.they look like shit,have brains for shit and behave like retards ! Bullshit country,only God can deliver you from insanity!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2012
PetroDolla: nigerians are no match for Ghanaians any day,you stinking bastard.we Bleep ya everyday. Nigerians are our perennial wives.go ask your papas n mamas who your real masters are. But your country is cursed,the people cursed and your entire generations are equally cursed. Foolish cocksuckers!
lol. . Nigerians are no match for you yet you government had to create extremist policies to stop Nigerians from pushing poverty striken Ghanians out of every sector of the Ghanaian economy. .lmao this kid is high on sawdust, I know critical reasoning is not your forte but try to conceal your ignorance atimes, you sound so foolish and dumb.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
rhymz: hahahahaha. . You got me lafin to the point I was shedding tears. That was so cold. The kid prolly wants to b noticed now that she is in her period. .
talk of meaningless shit,so utterly stupid, mindless dip shit, jackass suffering from terminal insanity
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Okijajuju1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
PetroDolla: another clifford orji, man-eating igbo trader. How market?a stinking,fuckin stupid, bastard,scammer , Spammer , 419ner. Nuke demand all!

Who will nuke us?!!! GHANA?!!

Do you know how much a simple Tomahawk missile costs?!! 4.8million dollars which is equal to 9,120,000,000,000 (9.1Trillion Cedis).. You guys would have to drill that 50liters of oil you have, mine all your gold, sell all you ugly women into prostituti;on, Bring back the dutch & Portugese to Takoradi and reopen the slave castles to sell ugly Ghanaian men to the Indians and then sell all of Ghanas Landmass to Togo to even afford 1.. So what about the weapon that will fire it!!!

Nigga.. Relax.. Nigeria will continue to feed you refugees..
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
PetroDolla: nigeria is a crazy asylum filled with lunatics of every persuasion.they look like shit,have brains for shit and behave like retards ! Bullshit country,only God can deliver you from insanity!
hahahha. .but they still look a lot better than the Ghanains, right? Ghanaians are a hot mess to look at. . One will need light to look at your faces that look like they were painted with crude oil.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Okijajuju1(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
rhymz: hahahha. .but they still look a lot better than the Ghanains, right? Ghanaians are a hot mess to look at. . One will need light to look at your faces that look like they were painted with crude oil.

Those Ghanaian Niggas are so black!!!! They are the highest importers of powder in the world!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
in your deluded,dirty,shitty brain you can conjure whatever influence you think Nigerians have in the Ghanaian economy.we know better so I won't waste time on such mundane issue.hope you are preparing to receive your kinsmen who will soon be sent packing back to your shithole.at least let them help rebuild your generator-based economy.we we don't need them here.Ghana reserves the right to make whatever laws it deemed fit n if you ugly bastards don't like it then jump into the ocean or hug a transformer!
rhymz: lol. . Nigerians are no match for you yet you government had to create extremist policies to stop Nigerians from pushing poverty striken Ghanians out of every sector of the Ghanaian economy. .lmao this kid is high on sawdust, I know critical reasoning is not your forte but try to conceal your ignorance atimes, you sound so foolish and dumb.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by truefact: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
Slicqy prizzy: u r rada stupid 2 post such a lie.1cedi =$1.98,not 198.google it if u dont know and stop posting lies.
cant u see it's just same? u just put a dot...does it make much difference? or u just wanna insult
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Okijajuju1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2012
PetroDolla: in your deluded,dirty,shitty brain you can conjure whatever influence you think Nigerians have in the Ghanaian economy.we know better so I won't waste time on such mundane issue.hope you are preparing to receive your kinsmen who will soon be sent packing back to your shithole.at least let them help rebuild your generator-based economy.we we don't need them here.Ghana reserves the right to make whatever laws it deemed fit n if you ugly bastards don't like it then jump into the ocean or hug a transformer!

Whats this kenkey fucker talking about sef?!!

We run your banking industry, GLO is about to knock Tigo, Kasapa, Vodafone and MTN out of business, Nigerian movies are all you Niggas watch, Nigerian businesses dominate Oxford street, Silverbird Cinema is owned by a Nigerian, Your ugly Ghanaian girls 'lav' Nigerian diicks... Whats your point boy!!

with 10 Thousand Nigerian Naira, you are a millionaire in Ghana..

You biitches cant do without Nigerians.. You would have to migrate to TOGO for help and the Togolese have no love for the Ghanaian
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2012
Okija_juju:

Who will nuke us?!!! GHANA?!!

Do you know how much a simple Tomahawk missile costs?!! 4.8million dollars which is equal to 9,120,000,000,000 (9.1Trillion Cedis).. You guys would have to drill that 50liters of oil you have, mine all your gold, sell all you ugly women into prostituti;on, Bring back the dutch & Portugese to Takoradi and reopen the slave castles to sell ugly Ghanaian men to the Indians and then sell all of Ghanas Landmass to Togo to even afford 1.. So what about the weapon that will fire it!!!

Nigga.. Relax.. Nigeria will continue to feed you refugees..
hahahahahah. . You know well o. The guy is excited and high on the propaganda the Ghanaian media feed them with, home boy think say Ghana don rich reach like that to the point im wan bankrupt in poor country wey still dey crawl. . Lol. . . Leave the idiot to keep dreaming and yappin nonsense.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
rhymz: hahahha. .but they still look a lot better than the Ghanains, right? Ghanaians are a hot mess to look at. . One will need light to look at your faces that look like they were painted with crude oil.
unlike you sickos,I don't dwell on how any human being looks like.we were all created in the image of God. after all no one can control how she or he would like at birth.beauty,they say,is in the eyes of d beholder.and only naive n foolish cocksuckers are obsessed with outward looks only.some of us looks for inner beauty,which is more endearing.hope you learnt a lesson or two, pig-bleeped bastard!I have seen many many many 'ugly' Nigerians n many many pretty and good looking Ghanaians.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Okijajuju1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2012
PetroDolla: unlike you sickos,I don't dwell on how any human being looks like.we were all created in the image of God. after all no one can control how she or he would like at birth.beauty,they say,is in the eyes of d beholder.and only naive n foolish cocksuckers are obsessed with outward looks only.some of us looks for inner beauty,which is more endearing.hope you learnt a lesson or two, pig-bleeped bastard!I have seen many many many 'ugly' Nigerians n many many pretty and good looking Ghanaians.

SHAAATAAAP YOUR FOOOLISH MOUTH!! angry

God is beautiful, shines and is rich.. Ghanaians are black, hideous and poor. The bible says what business does light have with darkness?!! How does a 'light' God relate to BLACK UGLY GHANAIANS!! You Ghanaians werent created by God, you evolved from monkeys.. Just that you niggas were so lazy you didnt complete the evolution cycle... Ugly australopithecus africanus..

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2012
PetroDolla: in your deluded,dirty,shitty brain you can conjure whatever influence you think Nigerians have in the Ghanaian economy.we know better so I won't waste time on such mundane issue.hope you are preparing to receive your kinsmen who will soon be sent packing back to your shithole.at least let them help rebuild your generator-based economy.we we don't need them here.Ghana reserves the right to make whatever laws it deemed fit n if you ugly bastards don't like it then jump into the ocean or hug a transformer!
hahahah. . Don't get Me started on the economy. . The Nigerian economy is in a class of its own in the whole of the West African region. Our GDP is like 5times what Ghana's is and I am not even including the informal sectors of the economy. We account for like the 2nd largest Import to in Ghana after China and prolly the single largest investor in Ghana. If Nigeria sneezes Ghana will catch cold, let alone flirt with the idea of pulling out our investment, that one be say Ghana go run down. Whatever improvement Ghana claims to have is because of the heavy presence of Foreigners especially Nigerians and not because of some fictitious industrious Ghanaian men, we all know what Ghanaian males are good at; gossiping and lazying around while your women hussle in brothels. Need I say More?

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
Nigeria the ugliest race in West Africa. Most look like APES! To call them an ape though would be an insult to apes! They are lower than apes and the crudest state of human nature. Never have I seen an uglier race of men. NEVER!!!

They smell like crude oil and and crude in appearance. YUCK!!!

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
rhymz: hahahah. . Don't get Me started on the economy. . The Nigerian economy is in a class of its own in the whole of the West African continent. Our GDP is like 5times what Ghana's is and I am not even including the informal sectors of the economy. We account for like the 2nd largest Import to in Ghana after China and prolly the single largest investor in Ghana. If Nigeria sneezes Ghana will catch cold, let alone flirt with the idea of pulling out our investment, that one be say Ghana go run down. Whatever improvement Ghana claims to have is because of the heavy presence of Foreigners especially Nigerians and not because of some fictitious industrious Ghanaian men, we all know what Ghanaian males are good at; gossiping and lazying around while your women hussle in brothels. Need I say More?

You dumb barbarian Bakassi fool!!!!!

If Nigeria sneezes it would be equivalent to an ant dying. All you are are our very ugly neighbors. Your noses so huge that you are breathing all the Ghanaman's air and getting the full effect of generator fumes on your Baboon brain when in Nigga-Area!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

You investment is in saturated sectors and it is only a matter of time till we get these ugly races OUT OF Ghana once and for all!!

I can't stand to see such apes in my midst anymore!! Boko, when I'm around you will always be nothing... Nigerian women were recently crowned the least faithful in the world! Speaking for prostitutes makes you a joke because, you are a nation of whoress!!!!!!!

When you control for population(since you breed like rabbits) you are an average country in West Africa or maybe below average! Check your human development and failed states index...

You are nothing but a dog!!!

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
Okija_juju:

SHAAATAAAP YOUR FOOOLISH MOUTH!! angry

God is beautiful, shines and is rich.. Ghanaians are black, hideous and poor. The bible says what business does light have with darkness?!! How does a 'light' God relate to BLACK UGLY GHANAIANS!! You Ghanaians werent created by God, you evolved from monkeys.. Just that you niggas were so lazy you didnt complete the evolution cycle... Ugly australopithecus africanus..

The ape looks closer to your ugly president grin grin grin

YOu call us black and yeah we are black! Black and proud!!!

Black my story!! What are you apes?? DOGS!! RATS!! and criminals!!!

Now, when you say hideous that is when I start barking! You are the ugliest bunch in West Africa!!! The ugliest! IN the culture thread there is a 23 page thread with you ugly apes drooling over our peoples good looks! That shows how hideous you are. You want our genes in your baboon gene pool so badly! You won't get it you ugly twats!!!

you say poor but, no one is poorer than you apes! Check your human development index!!

A country where 32 million poop outside!!!

That is more than the population of Ghana pooping outside!

you are nothing more than a dog grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Even dogs know the right place to poop!!!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
something tells me okija juju has finally driven you to a state of terminal insanity! Keep on dreaming,RoosterDrinker. How many banks exist in Ghana n how many are from you accursed,dustbin country?very few Ghanaians patronize your banks here.as for glo, I'm yet to meet anyone who uses their services.so keep on dreaming about how Nigerians are 'dominating' the Ghanaian economy.BTW,access bank was recently suspended by d Bank of Ghana from foreign exchange transactions for 6 months over some shady deals. And tell glo not to bring their 419 to Ghana.tell them to settle their indebtedness to league clubs under d deal it signed with league clubs.

Okija_juju:

j
We run your banking industry, GLO is about to knock Tigo, Kasapa, Vodafone and MTN out of business, Nigerian movies are all you Niggas watch, Nigerian businesses dominate Oxford street, Silverbird Cinema is owned by a Nigerian, Your ugly Ghanaian girls 'lav' Nigerian diicks... Whats your point boy!!

You biitches cant do without Nigerians.. You would have to migrate to TOGO for help and the Togolese have no love for the Ghanaian
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by cantell(m): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
You hate Nigeria so much yet you spend quality time in their community forum.
Who is fooling who?
Bro, i've come understand your plight. This is a clear case of hating what you can never be.
We're Nigerians and no matter how bad our country is, we're still proud of it.
If you love Ghana so much like you claim to, what the f^uck are you doing here?
Bloody hypocrite!

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
Okija_juju:

Ghana is over banked you ugly ape!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The only thing running is you running to Ghana to try to earn a living but, you ugly dogs are finding it harder. And harder you will find it!!! GLO is a failed company much like Nigeria it is failing due to mismanagement...

Nigerians have smaller diicks than Ghanaians

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

Why would one leave a big dick for a small dick grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are so damn ugly, have a small dick, are a failed state and you have the audacity to bark at who grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only Ghanaian rule can save west Africa!!!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
PetroDolla: unlike you sickos,I don't dwell on how any human being looks like.we were all created in the image of God. after all no one can control how she or he would like at birth.beauty,they say,is in the eyes of d beholder.and only naive n foolish cocksuckers are obsessed with outward looks only.some of us looks for inner beauty,which is more endearing.hope you learnt a lesson or two, pig-bleeped bastard!I have seen many many many 'ugly' Nigerians n many many pretty and good looking Ghanaians.

hahahahaha. . Exactly what an Ugly person will say to comfort himself when confronted with the starking reality of their UGLINESS. Hahahaha. . I feel sorry for you already, pontificating about how you did not create your Ugliness and all that gibberish got me LMAO, did you just realise that? Abi na Okija Juju remind you of it. Ok, you know what, make una go complete the monkey evolution first, Let's see how you will fair in the end. . .hehehehe, who Knows you might look a little better and stop scaring people like Michael Jackson . . You Ghanaians make being black so Uncool. .brohahahahaha. .and importing tonnes of powder wont do the magi either, just complete the damn evolution process, you, semi-human Apes.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
Okija_juju:

Those Ghanaian Niggas are so black!!!! They are the highest importers of powder in the world!

All that bleech can't hide your ugly features. YOu are the ugliest in West Africa with ugly faces an asymmetric looks!!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Okijajuju1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
[size=14pt]You know your country men are ugly when;

1. This girl wins Miss Ghana;

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Z9CcG3Y2xos/To4EGKod53I/AAAAAAAAL-E/4p6Yj_RvMGE/s1600/2011ghana5.jpg[/img]

2. When all your women look like this;
GHANA BBA reps

3.This is the most beautigul girl in your country

[/size]

I rest my case.... #COURT!!!!!! grin

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
rhymz: hahahahaha. . Exactly what an Ugly person will say to comfort himself when confronted with the starking reality of their UGLINESS. Hahahaha. . I feel sorry for you already, pontificating about how you did not create your Ugliness and all that gibberish got me LMAO, did you just realise that? Abi na Okija Juju remind you of it. Ok, you know what, make una go complete the monkey evolution first, Let's see how you will fair in the end. . .hehehehe, who Knows you might look a little better and stop scaring people like Michael Jackson . . You Ghanaians make being black so Uncool. .brohahahahaha. .and importing tonnes of powder wont do the magi either, just complete the damn evolution process, you, semi-human Apes.

"Good looking" Nigerians

[img]http://1.bp..com/_9SoSqLlemNc/TBfSWQditVI/AAAAAAAAEO0/85SQI7RSXYY/s1600/olanipekun.jpg[/img]

[img]http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/thumbnail.php?file=FALANA1_199005512.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ahhahahahahha

This is your best looking people!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

The ugliest bunch in all of Africa!!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
Okija_juju: [size=14pt]You know your country men are ugly when;

1. This girl wins Miss Ghana;

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Z9CcG3Y2xos/To4EGKod53I/AAAAAAAAL-E/4p6Yj_RvMGE/s1600/2011ghana5.jpg[/img]

2. When all your women look like this;
GHANA BBA reps

[img]http://3.bp..com/_XKqlkwHZVjY/SMugO-VWJbI/AAAAAAAAAo4/ES7SYBTEZcE/s1600-h/BBA+Mimi+Ghana[/img]

3.This is the most beautigul girl in your country

[/size]

I rest my case.... #COURT!!!!!! grin

They look better than 99 percent of your ugly whorish ladies who jump from penisss to penisss The nastiest women in the world!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President / Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha / Ifedayo Adedipe And Ebun-Oku Adegboruwa Dismiss Akin Alabi's Claims On COS

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81