Stats: 3,160,476 members, 7,843,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: (18714 Views)

13 Facts About The Late James Ocholi / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu / The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Okijajuju1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
SmoothCrim2015:

They look better than 99 percent of your ugly whorish ladies who jump from penisss to penisss The nastiest women in the world!!!

I cant blame you for feeling that way!!

When you have grown up seeing ugly women all your life, I would have been surprised if you knew better.. enjoy!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
Okija_juju:

I had no idea Ghanaian men also mensurated ... undecided

You Niggas is black, ugly, poor and weird..

With our diiccckkk size compared to you, tiny, if we are menstruating what are you doing grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
Okija_juju:

I cant blame you for feeling that w
When you have grown up seeing ugly women all your life, I would have been surprised if you knew better.. enjoy!

I see you every day you are ugly as sh1t!!!! the ugliest in west Africa...170 million ugly dogs on the sides of West Africa!!! I don't think you ugly people are a WEST African race! You are too damn ugly!!!

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
rhymz: hahahahaha. . You got me lafin to the point I was shedding tears. That was so cold. The kid prolly wants to b noticed now that she is in her period. .

I recommended slaps for you ugly dogs!!!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
ewwww @ men comparing dciiik sizes undecided
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
SmoothCrim2015:

Ghana is over banked you ugly ape!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The only thing running is you running to Ghana to try to earn a living but, you ugly dogs are finding it harder. And harder you will find it!!! GLO is a failed company much like Nigeria it is failing due to mismanagement...

Nigerians have smaller diicks than Ghanaians

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

Why would one leave a big dick for a small dick grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are so damn ugly, have a small dick, are a failed state and you have the audacity to bark at who grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only Ghanaian rule can save west Africa!!!
this one dey always talk like one mad man wey don high on Kparaga sha. . Are you Gay? Why are you so worked up about Nigerian men's d!ck? What a stoopid perv. . Go wave your D!ck at those apes that call themselves Ghanaians.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
chei, they breed like rabbits and have nostrils like furnace,huh?choi, no wonder generator fumes is messing up their fragile brains.
SmoothCrim2015:

You dumb barbarian Bakassi fool!!!!!

If Nigeria sneezes it would be equivalent to an ant dying. All you are are our very ugly neighbors. Your noses so huge than you are breathing all the Ghanaman's air and getting the full effect of generator fumes on your Baboon brain!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

You investment is in satruated sectors and it is only a matter of time till we get these ugly races OUT OF Ghana once and for all!!

I can't stand to see such apes in my midst anymore!! Boko, when I'm around you will always be nothing... Nigerian women were recently crowned the least faithful in the world! Speaking for prostitutes makes you a joke because, you are a nation of whoress!!!!!!!

When you control for population(since you bread like rabbits) you are an average country in West Africa or maybe below average! Check your human development and failed states index...

You are nothign but a dog!!!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
rhymz: this one dey always talk like one mad man wey don high on Kparaga sha. . Are you Gay? Why are you so worked up about Nigerian men's d!ck? What a stoopid perv. . Go wave your D!ck at those apes that call themselves Ghanaians.
Tiny, when I am around you will always be a woman! Every woman wants a man who can hit all 4 walls if you know what I mean! TINY, get out of my face grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ghana the finest race in West Africa. With some having that ancient West African blackness and others also showing brown and other colors.

The finest race of men in these parts of Africa! The criminals from Nigga-Area(Nigeria) have historically been jealous of this fine race and have sought to try to get into the genepool of it! But, it rarely happens because the men of Nigga-Area(Nigeria) are so damn ugly!!!

Post of the thread!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Okijajuju1(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
rhymz: this one dey always talk like one mad man wey don high on Kparaga sha. . Are you Gay? Why are you so worked up about Nigerian men's d!ck? What a stoopid perv. . Go wave your D!ck at those apes that call themselves Ghanaians.

I swear gan!!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can NEVER out troll me!!

I have too many negative facts about Nigeria at my finger tips... When I step in you will always cry Bakassi tears! You are useless like your government!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
SmoothCrim2015:

I recommended slaps for you ugly dogs!!!
some boko haramed, stinking,ducking dirty slaps for these cocksuckers! the fuckers
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
PetroDolla: some boko haramed, stinking,ducking dirty slaps for these cocksuckers! the fuckers

I am a Ghanaman I can deliver them but, keep their cheap women away from me!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
You were born ugly! Used 1000 cans of bleach and are even uglier now!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The ugliest of the ugly!! A NON GHANAIAN race!!!

It is not only the nose size because a big nose can look good on the right face, but, the whole DAMN FACE!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am the master troll!!! If you mess with me I will liter this thread with negative facts about Nigeria till you cry!!!!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
SmoothCrim2015:

I see you every day you are ugly as sh1t!!!! the ugliest in west Africa...170 million ugly dogs on the sides of West Africa!!! I don't think you ugly people are a WEST African race! You are too damn ugly!!!
pure, mindless jealousy n low self esteem is what is worrying these motherfuckers. They are little brothers who want to punch beyond their boko haramed reach! Arrant rubbish!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
SmoothCrim2015: You were born ugly! Used 1000 cans of bleach and are even uglier now!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The ugliest of the ugly!! A NON GHANAIAN race!!!

It is not only the nose size because a big nose can look good on the right face, but, the whole DAMN FACE!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am the master troll!!! If you mess with me I will liter this thread with negative facts about Nigeria till you cry!!!!
I wish you could just post something smart but you keep boring Me with nonsense pile of shit. . I carw less about your sick mind and sad state but if you wanna challange me, you better be smarter and witty cos I can't make a sense out of the gibberish you post. . And stop that nonsense gay talk. . Hahaha. . I don't do men, talk less of a $hiiit-faced Ghanaian with all their Ugliness and crude hungry face.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
SmoothCrim2015:

I am a Ghanaman I can deliver them but, keep their cheap women away from me!!! grin grin grin grin grin
smoothCrim2015, you are the true son of your Father. You are a wiseman, because every wiseman will avoid their cheap women like a plaque. They are mostly hiv +
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
PetroDolla: pure, mindless jealousy n low self esteem is what is worrying these motherfuckers. They are little brothers who want to punch beyond their boko haramed reach! Arrant rubbish!

Little in every sense! We freed these people from British Colonialism and this is how they thank us!! They are tiny everywhere from history to where it counts( grin grin grin grin grin grin grin) but, sure do talk a lot! Only a Ghanaman can put them in their place! And their place we will put them!!!

You will always be under our boot, we will always look down on you, you lack dignity and honor! There is nothing worse than an arrogant Arrow who is failing! When we are around you will always be second best! ALWAYS!!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
PetroDolla: smoothCrim2015, you are the true son of your Father. You are a wiseman, because every wiseman will avoid their cheap women like a plaque. They are mostly hiv +

This just out

http://www.agi.it/english-version/world/elenco-notizie/201207251545-cro-ren1058-one_every_3_pregnant_women_is_hiv_positive_in_nigeria

One out of ever three pregnant women in Nigeria is HIV positive!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is not a laughing matter and they should be focusing on helping themselves instead of trying to test us!

Ghana has produced more world class fighting champions in boxing than all of Africa combined!! Don't step to my face or else!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In the midst of barbarians I will always stand tall! It's in the blood and my blood is strong!!

cool cool cool cool cool

The finest of the ancient West African races still exist in Ghana today!!

If tested the wrath of those old KINGS will rise up within me and I will defeat these dogs!!! grin grin grin

I don't consider you PROPER west Africans and so, don't insult my dignity!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
You can never out troll me! I know too much about you ugly people! I will always win!! ALWAYS!!!! wink wink wink wink wink wink

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by onila(f): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
SmoothCrim2015: You can never out troll me! I know too much about you ugly people! I will always win!! ALWAYS!!!! wink wink wink wink wink wink

https://www.nairaland.com/997422/bakassi-indigenes-threaten-return-back

pls come and debate here. .cant Nigeria fight cameroon with the help of ecowas
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2012
rhymz: I wish you could just post something smart but you keep boring Me with nonsense pile of shit. . I carw less about your sick mind and sad state but if you wanna challange me, you better be smarter and witty cos I can't make a sense out of the gibberish you post. . And stop that nonsense gay talk. . Hahaha. . I don't do men, talk less of a $hiiit-faced Ghanaian with all their Ugliness and crude hungry face.

I see you in real life and ugly you are. Why do you always look down when I walk by you. It is because you KNOW!!

You KNOW!!

You have to know!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't ever test me or else!!!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2012
onila:

https://www.nairaland.com/997422/bakassi-indigenes-threaten-return-back

pls come and debate here

alright babe I will meet you there wink wink wink wink
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
:-Xwhy don't you dirty stinking nigerians go jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower? The world would be a better place with the annihilation of these fuckers. We'll kill the fuckin lot of em! Stinking motherfuckers! I hate smelly pig-bleeped bastards!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
By the way, why are your finest B!tch!es looking like she-males with over-botoxed faces. Your between queen looked like a man with a wig on. . The other one looks likes a drag queen and that fat b!tchy one sitting and revealing all that irritating stretch marks all over her eczema infested thighs. Your women seriously need to go under the scissors. I can't believe these trashy looking trannies are the best in Ghana, and you wonder why your President died of cancer of the throat. He prolly kissed those diseased looking ashawo Ghanaian women.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2012
rhymz: By the way, why are your finest B!tch!es looking like she-males with over-botoxed faces. Your between queen looked like a man with a wig on. . The other one looks likes a drag queen and that fat b!tchy one sitting and revealing all that irritating stretch marks all over her eczema infested thighs. Your women seriously need to go under the scissors. I can't believe these trashy looking trannies are the best in Ghana, and you wonder why your President died of cancer of the throat. He prolly kissed those diseased looking ashawo Ghanaian women.

And if you have a 23 page thread drooling over these women in your culture section then, what does that make yours grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The ugliest of the UGLY!!!!

Our women look good! I like 'em! you will never see me chasing one of yours over ours!!

NO THANK YOU!!!!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
SmoothCrim2015:

I see you in real life and ugly you are. Why do you always look down when I walk by you. It is because you KNOW!!

You KNOW!!

You have to know!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't ever test me or else!!!
this eeediiiooot is Dense walahi!! Are you tryin to be smart or funny that you are now resorting to concocting tales like a lunatic just so I know you have replied Me. Nigga, if your brains aint supporting you anymore just blow up your brains, you sound like a kid trying so hard to win a contest with his superiors. Go call Petroldollar for help you dingbat, am already getting bored with your mumbo-jumbo.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2012
rhymz: this eeediiiooot is Dense walahi!! Are you tryin to be smart or funny that you are now resorting to concocting tales like a lunatic just so I know you have replied Me. Nigga, if your brains aint supporting you anymore just blow up your brains, you sound like a kid trying so hard to win a contest with his superiors. Go call Petroldollar for help you dingbat, am already getting bored with your mumbo-jumbo.

Keep crying you Loser tears!!! When I am around you will always be in a state of distraught. I will always put you in your place!!!

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2012
SmoothCrim2015: You can never out troll me! I know too much about you ugly people! I will always win!! ALWAYS!!!! wink wink wink wink wink wink
its obvious a nigerian is no match for any true son of Ghana. We 've always been ahead of their foolish arses! Dirty cocksuckers! We'll always dominate them anywhere we encounter them, in their country,on neutral ground or nl. Damn,these smelly stinking bastards need to take a bath!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2012
PetroDolla: its obvious a nigerian is no match for any true son of Ghana. We 've always been ahead of their foolish arses! Dirty cocksuckers! We'll always dominate them anywhere we encounter them, in their country,on neutral ground or nl. Damn,these smelly stinking bastards need to take a bath!
ANd we will shower the dogs with urine! They thought we could not meet them on their own site. Are they serious? Have they checked the pedigree??

Do they know who we are?

Boy will rough them up!!!! angry angry angry angry tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by SmoothCrim2015: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
http://ruonameyer./2012/04/17/world-bank-32-million-nigerians-defecate-openly-i-used-to-be-one-of-them-wsp-okonjo-iweala/

32 million Nigerians sh1t openly!! That is more than the population of Ghana grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have the facts and can keep bringing them out!!

I don't have to be nice!! I will test your chin with my online fist and if you waver I will knock you out!!!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
PetroDolla: :-Xwhy don't you dirty stinking nigerians go jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower? The world would be a better place with the annihilation of these fuckers. We'll kill the fuckin lot of em! Stinking motherfuckers! I hate smelly pig-bleeped bastards!
hahahah. . Dis one just pack for one corner dey fume like say im go fit kill fly if them give am chance. Like I told you before, all you can do is whine in your solitude, if you dare take it beyond the confines of your shithole to a Nigerian man, Na your Obituary na im i go dey shit on top for Nairaland. I will make sure you get the the befitting burial rights you deserve as I have done to that Monkey president of yours earlier on. .you are small a fry in comparison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Loot Recovery Diezani And FG In Secret Talks / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit / Lai Mohammed To Amnesty International: 'You Will Soon Lose Credibility'

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64