Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Illuminati Insignias In Tom And Jerry Cartoon. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Illuminati Insignias In Tom And Jerry Cartoon. (4194 Views)

Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illuminati Insignias In Tom And Jerry Cartoon. by lilcutie8916(m): 6:19am On Jul 25, 2012
i was just watching tom and jerry the other day and i noticed something very obvious that i didnt notice before. The title is super race . Tom and jerry wrecks their home and then enter a racing competion to win a new mansion. There is one spot left but both of them come for the audition th guy in charge thinks its a joke that animals are auditioning so he decides to call security. Then the the pyramid and one eye insignia on hisa table begins to glow. His assistant now very frightened says it is [/b]him[b] they put on funny hats shaped as pyramids with one eye on top and kneel then a figure appears like a shadow with the baphomet hornsa and stuff then turns to some guy with two ladies with him holding a staff with the pyramid and eye ball on it whom they call the head of hollywood. He then tells them to alllow tom and jerry into the race. At the end of his speech he says [/b]go forth and bring in the ratings[b]. Then at the end when the race ends with all the contestants dead except tom and jerry and they draw the race they re to start all over again but they disagreee and deals with the guy in charge and take the key to their mansion. The guy getsa change of attitude and decides that hollywood will stand for morality then the boss appears again with the staff and zaps him into dust and says they cant have dat kind of attitude in hollywood. Watch it and see title is tom and jerry super race.
Re: Illuminati Insignias In Tom And Jerry Cartoon. by vb0mb(m): 6:46am On Jul 25, 2012
Everything with one eye now symbolizes illuminati. C'mon enough of this illuminati conspiracy. Ok so all blind people with one eye are now members of illuminati or what?
Re: Illuminati Insignias In Tom And Jerry Cartoon. by DeepSight(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2012
vb0mb: Everything with one eye now symbolizes illuminati. C'mon enough of this illuminati conspiracy. Ok so all blind people with one eye are now members of illuminati or what?

Most people who talk this trash do not even know s.hit about it. They should start from the Bavarian Illuminati, trace the history and see that the b.loody thing doesn't even exist anymore.
Re: Illuminati Insignias In Tom And Jerry Cartoon. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2012
Smh... not surprising especially from a country where people once feared picking an evil call...
Re: Illuminati Insignias In Tom And Jerry Cartoon. by Ay92(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
You are right,I watch that cartoon always and I've always known that there is something behind the graphics.
Re: Illuminati Insignias In Tom And Jerry Cartoon. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
musKeeto: Smh... not surprising especially from a country where people once feared picking an evil call...

I don't think it's just the country. The people over here who believe in that illuminati nonsense are................black.
I'm starting to think a substantial amount of black people LOVE to believe absurdities.

Besides, if I was the head of a clandestine organization like this people claim the illuminati is, the last people I would want promoting my stuff are these ignorant rappers and pop singers. lol
Re: Illuminati Insignias In Tom And Jerry Cartoon. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2012
vb0mb: Everything with one eye now symbolizes illuminati. C'mon enough of this illuminati conspiracy. . Ok so all blind people with one eye are now members of illuminati or what?

Yes!! People with one eye are on the Grand Master Super Duper Masonic Baphomet Level of the Illuminati

Re: Illuminati Insignias In Tom And Jerry Cartoon. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
Martian:

I don't think it's just the country. The people over here who believe in that illuminati nonsense are................black.
I'm starting to think a substantial amount of black people LOVE to believe absurdities.

Besides, if I was the head of a clandestine organization like this people claim the illuminati is, the last people I would want promoting my stuff are these ignorant rappers and pop singers. lol
Hahahaa...
On a side note, what kind of music do you listen to then?
Re: Illuminati Insignias In Tom And Jerry Cartoon. by kokabiel(f): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is also Illuminatos - he has got one good eye and it is his left one smiley
Re: Illuminati Insignias In Tom And Jerry Cartoon. by tonyx4x44(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
Martian:

Yes!! People with one eye are on the Grand Master Super Duper Masonic Baphomet Level of the Illuminati
gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Catholic Easter Vigil Mass "Exsultet": Worshipping God or Satan? / T.D Jakes’ Daughter, Sarah Henson Ends Her Marriage After 4 Years / Does The Soul Differs From The Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.