Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) (59337 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by ebosie11(f): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
The General Overseer of Christ Royal Family International Church, Bishop Dr. Tom Samson, on Sunday March 27th received a Rolls Royce Phantom as his birthday gift.

The 2014 customized car was a gift from his 50th birthday organizing committee.

The committee led by Deacon Iyke Kanu said that for the impact of Bishop Tom Samson in their lives and contribution to the body of Christ, there is aptly nothing more befitting to celebrate him at 50 than an automobile of royal ensemble to compliment his status as a joint heir in the Kingdom.

Other members of the Committee include Pastor Eromosele Agbonselobho, Deacon Nosa James , Deacon Charles Okoko, Deacon Jim Sakpere, Deacon Ndubuisi, Special Servant Rosemary Ulu, Miss Uche, Pastor Ngozi, Deaconess Nnenna David, Evangelist Joan Mukoro, Dave Agwazim, Pastor Ohis Bamidele, Pastor Julius Ochigbo Onoyima, Elder Femi Oboye, Mrs. Eugene Emelieze, Evangelist Chinasa, Pastor Wale Samson, Ambassador D’Bling, Mr Oyinlola Oluwatoyin, and Barr.Charles,completes the committee members.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/see-what-top-nigerian-pastor-bishop-tom.html

2 Likes

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by ebosie11(f): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2016

1 Share

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Sabadon(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
baba bless my hustle

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by buygala(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Happy birthday to him

May this gift not be his own chariot of death, like Ocholli's Lexus SUV smiley

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by tomakint: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
While I am happy for the Man of God and also celebrate those members of the committee for recognizing the impacts of God in their lives through His servant..... However, I don't support the media show off they just did.....its not necessary.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Aromas: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Okay!!!
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by mackhunter77: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
it's just a rolls royce.... and u sounded like a hater

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by ENDTIMELIFE: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Dis pastors dey enjoy wella. what's he going to do with this car??

A Pastor receiving a Car gift

1 Like

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Baba419(m): 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
This is the first model of RR ghost.

Everybody wan do follow follow

3 Likes

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by jamace(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Looted funds speaking.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by hungryboy(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Na wetin Jesus die for cross for be this?

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by tintingz(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
A real man of God will sell this car, buy lesser expensive car and give the rest of the money to the charity.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by peemyke(f): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by wunmi2odun(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
H
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Delphi(m): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Matthew 5:3 - "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
I need to seriously think about becoming a pastor.

Lagos buses ain't good for the son of man undecided

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by martineinstein(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
Question for those that defend these pastors: If Jesus was alive(physically), would he had done/accepted this?

What is a pastor doing with private jet/luxury cars in a poverty -ridden country like ours?

Even in developed continent like Europe, men of God don't do this...

Are those pastors in Europe using different bible or praying to another God?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Lilchilz(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
I was coming home Saturday evening after a
hectic day and found a small bag on the
ground. I opened it and behold what I found
inside; $20,000 dollars!!
Fear first catch me, but I took the bag home
and when i emptied It, I found some Documents, ID card, ATM card and an Iphone. I
thought about throwing the sim away and
keep the phone and also dispose the
documents and keep the money. After a long
thought, I decided to leave things as they
were, hoping that the owner would call. Not long after a call came through on the
Iphone, I picked and talked with the caller.
Apparently it was the owner of the bag coz he
named absolutely every content of the bag. We
met afterwards and i handed him
the bag. He offered me $2,000 dollars but I turned it down , he collected my number and i
left.
Yesterday he called me and offered me a job at
Chevron worth 750,000 Naira per month, a 3
bedroom flat fully furnished, and a 2012 BMW
X6. As I was smiling and testing the car my brother just slapped me and said "Oya Oya Oya
Wake up eba don ready.

189 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by gbaskiboy: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
End time pastor, and their members remain poor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by HRich(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
That brother must be prayed for every moment in that Church.
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by shaddoww: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
The fastest growing industry in Nigeria at the moment. If we add dis industry to our GDP, am sure it will make us one of the top 15 economies in d world

17 Likes

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by asumo12: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
How will he maintain this?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by kulobyno: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Chai
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by BE811APP: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
How Much is dis car again

And Some people keep saying we are broke here.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by MathsChic(f): 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nigerian people and pastor at it again!
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by WalkerMichael(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Gos don answer pastor call last last :v
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by eleko1: 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
sad hmmmmmmmmmmm! Who are dis pipu playing/deceiving sad ? Ask the same pipu to give the needy/render assistance to the poor, they'll tell u IT IS WELL,HAVE FAITH,JESUS WILL DO IT sad . NaH like dis Dem AYO ORITISHEJET told us dat nah his church pipu buy am aeroplane wey he use to Carter our money go South Africa. sad God dey watch una undecided. Their followers with torn slippers/boxer will come here and Shout Praise the Lord sad

7 Likes

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by omooba969(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
So wotz d moral lesson here? cool
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Fogman(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
I have known this man to be a lover of good automobiles. Ran into him in his Escalade SUV and siren blowing convoys on more than 3 different times on Lagos Abeokuta Expressway.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.