Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

I Need Assistance In Installing Yahoo Messanger - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Assistance In Installing Yahoo Messanger (1049 Views)

Any Disadvantage In Installing 3 OS In One System-pc / Problem In Installing Linux Red Hat On Vmware For Windows Workstation / Hurry!dowload The Latest Verssion Of Yahoo Messanger For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Assistance In Installing Yahoo Messanger by barc(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2007
Pls guys im having problems with installing yahoo messenger on my laptop it doesnt seem to complete installation. can anyone pls offer assistance?
Re: I Need Assistance In Installing Yahoo Messanger by Seun(m): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2007
You should learn to be specific, Mr. man. What exactly do you mean by "problems"?
Re: I Need Assistance In Installing Yahoo Messanger by folahann(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2007
That means while installing it gets stuck.
Re: I Need Assistance In Installing Yahoo Messanger by barc(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2007
it doesnt install to a100% or it says it cant be complete
Re: I Need Assistance In Installing Yahoo Messanger by anusule(m): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2007
step one-----re-download the setup file from yahoo's website and re-install.

before that open your program files, check for the folder named yahoo.
open the folder
if there is a sub-folder called 'Messenger', delete it
and then restart your system. or if you wish, refresh(F5)
then do step one above.
Re: I Need Assistance In Installing Yahoo Messanger by koseepaaro(m): 12:17am On Dec 12, 2007
Yes Bar-C, you may need to re-download the messanger. Because your problem might be that you didn,t download the messanger very well. So, try and re-download and try the installation again or, better still, get a copy of Yahoo messanger CD from the market. You can get this in Computer Village [(Ikeja) if you live in Lagos or its environ.

Hope the help?
Re: I Need Assistance In Installing Yahoo Messanger by maxjax(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2007
bar-c:

it doesnt install to a100% or it says it can't be complete

Goto http://www.download.com/ search for "yahoo messenger", download it, then install, u are good to go.
Re: I Need Assistance In Installing Yahoo Messanger by sampo4eva(m): 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2007
Solutions to your problems
1st step : from google.com search for yahoo messanger using google search
2nd step: click on ger started
3rd step: click on run programe
4th step: click on finish
your yahoo messanger is ready for use
just follow this steps vividly am sure it will be downloaded.
Re: I Need Assistance In Installing Yahoo Messanger by adeysotd(m): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2007
Your problem is that, you don't have problem. just follow the steps given below

1. Connect your system to the server
2. Double click on Internet explorer
3. Go to Goggle.com
4. Search for Yahoo messenger versions
5. Select the version you want i.e. 7,6,9.0 e.t.c
6. Click on download
7. Wait for some minute, then click on run
8. Follow the steps properly for complete installation
9. Finally click on Finish.

Then, run the programme cheesy
Re: I Need Assistance In Installing Yahoo Messanger by Maleeq(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2007
@poster

Unless you want to make use of features like the PC calls, joining chatrooms, listening to radio broadcast. . ., I think you'll find the web-based yahoo messenger fun to use. IT requires NO installation(assuming you have a flash player plug-in on your browser). All you have to do is login in at Yahoo! Web Messenger
Re: I Need Assistance In Installing Yahoo Messanger by blogtech(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2007
Yahoo Msg! i learn that you can RUN it just like you install normal Software with CD.

then you don't need to download any Shit from yahoo page!.

*think* wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Format A Hard Drive With Windows Xp - Step By Step Guide / My Taskmanager Is Missing Help / How To Unlock All Dstv Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.