Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? (10214 Views)

Poll: Is it?

Yes: 21% (7 votes)
No: 78% (25 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: / Coming To The Uk: Is It Easier To Come To Uk As A Spouse Than As A Student? / Why Cant Benin Be More Like Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2007
awon boiz:

@almondjoy

so u de there? shocked
sorry o, u still de work?
which levels grin

happy holidays grin wink kiss

I dey here well well!  Not your Oklahoma level!  I say BUZZ OFF! cheesy

Happy Holidays to you too!!! kiss
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by awonboiz: 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2007
OMO!!!!! People get time o. see plenty plenty grammar.

Awon Boiz, how far??

aysometin, u neva clear go jd? cheesy
ao this weekend go be, hope u got a good deal from my agent wink
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Ebaby2: 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2007
almondjoy:

Tell me about it!  You know they only have Argos there for some meaningful shopping.  Anytime my sublings come over here, they spend a whole week at "Walmart" or "Costcos"--not sleeping or taking a bath!   They shop and shop and shop.  Just Walmart oh?  I cannot dare take them to the Outlet malls for fear that they might have seizures. They will just go mad!  Infact I have to always rent them a coporate apartment/with taxi to shuttle them around, so they can be offloading their rubbish till they live--not to dirty ma house with all the junk they accumulate.  Come see them for international airport with excess luggage of junk.  From spoon to cooking pots--them go buy am! cheesy  Poor people.  

When I go to UK--I do not even shop there.  Look at one made in China look alike dress--they will tell you 100 pounds=$200 dollars.  

Go to the grocery stores--you cannot even buy milk or sausages.  Everything tastes funny.  In your life do not even try to eat "Chinese food"!  You will just die!!!  Infact, just forget any kind of restuarant--no only tea you go recognize!

Gosh what a place!!!!
lol u sounded like my mom,she told them the same thing that they should pack their things to the garage becos she got no time for vacuuming and cleaning the house

The shopping part is 100% true, when my mom cousin along with her family, they shop tire, she will wake up very early like 9am for shopping, In fact she bought some matching jeans and jacket to sell in London, I had to ask her don't tell have those type of clothing up there, she said Nope.

LOL have u every seen their gowns, it looks something they will wear in the 18cenutury.

There was this particular time when a family bought me a grown from London, then around 10yrs old, even at that age i knew what fashion was, i gave the dress to our housemaid.
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Iman3(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2007
God Save The Queen!  grin  grin  grin  tongue  tongue
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2007
I-man:

God Save The Queen!  grin  grin  grin  tongue  tongue

For what? undecided  She should have died 50 years ago! She is still going straight to hell for all the colonies she has stolen!  Old timber-legged Cargo of a transgendered! cheesy

E-baby:

lol u sounded like my mom,she told them the same thing that they should pack their things to the garage because she got no time for vacuuming and cleaning the house

The shopping part is 100% true, when my mom cousin along with her family, they shop tire, she will wake up very early like 9am for shopping, In fact she bought some matching jeans and jacket to sell in London, I had to ask her don't tell have those type of clothing up there, she said Nope.

LOL have u every seen their gowns, it looks something they will wear in the 18cenutury.

There was this particular time when a family bought me a grown from London, then around 10yrs old, even at that age i knew what fashion was, i gave the dress to our housemaid.

W-H-A-T!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I only let them come and visit me on Sundays oh--for like only 2 hours to take pictures! AND THAT IS IT!!!! angry  Half of the time I cannot even understand what the hell their kids are saying.  Just a bunch of gutteral "cockney" garbage!  One visit and that was it.  I never let them stay in ma house.  Lai Lai! Dem go just dirty the whole place with nonsense. cheesy  Like say my house na grafitti zone! You will be forced to re-paint your whole house--including the exterior.  You will call plumber every night for stuffed up commodes and blocked garbage disposal systems.  You will also fix everything in your gaddem house from washing machine to faucet heads.  Look, I say those UK relatives will force you to go bankrupt!  The oyinbo ones are no better-- hook nosed-ugly mother phockers with pimply butts! Shapeless things!  Na so so agbada and flowing gowns them dey wear!

He he he he he he he! grin  Your mom is very kind!  I say I prefer to rent apartment for them oh! cheesy---Near Walmart.  One kind of extended stay pay as you go joint like this.  I gladly visit them often.  J-I-S-O-S!!! cheesy When they visit, all of them will show up like a hungry army!--Take them to an all you can eat joint.  My dear--the managers will call police for you. cheesy  These peeps will eat the whole place clean and still refuse to leave.  Come dey prize the food on top.  Like "buffet" price is not fixed? undecided

I say those UK people na wah!  Even people from Mexico open eye pass them!  Very Bush people!  Don't even talk of Fashion. See clothes that Mama Charlie wears?---P-I-E-C-E-S!!!! Till today--We cannot make "Fergie" walk in high heels.  Na so so stumble she dey stumble.  Bush people!!! grin
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Iman3(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2007
almondjoy:

For what? undecided She should have died 50 years ago! She is still going straight to hell for all the colonies she has stolen! Old timber-legged Cargo of a transgendered! cheesy

Abeg,I prefer Queen Eliza to George Bush!I sure say Americans even prefer Eliza to Bush grin
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2007
I-man:

Abeg,I prefer Queen Eliza to George Bush!I sure say Americans even prefer Eliza to Bush grin

Which Americans?  The ones that live in UK? cheesy  America know say una get queen sef?  All they know is Prince Charles and Lady Di.  Most of them think that your Queen don quench since 1950!!! grin   Just ask a typical American--white or black--if they are aware of a certain "Queen" of England--or "Beast of England". 

All you will get is a puzzled look on their faces and the next thing that will come out of their mouths is "REALLY?-----WOW----UNBELIEVABLE"! grin

Is that right?---All na out of surprise!  Someone they had read of in history books is still alive--cheating death and trying to avoid going to hell where she rightfully belongs!  MONKEY!--Colonial 419 madam!
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2007
@dtw_sola

Please remove the stick from your ass and lighten the f$$K up! Geesh!
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Iman3(m): 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2007
@almondjoy

So you are basically telling us that Yanks are ignorant!No surprise there grin

Have they started allowing you sit in front of the bus? grin grin

God Save The Queen!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2007
I-man:

@almondjoy

So you are basically telling us that Yanks are ignorant!No surprise there grin

Have they started allowing you sit in front of the bus? grin grin

God Save The Queen!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

If you say so my dear! grin  Which bus?  You think America is like London/Ajegunle?  Martin Luther King did not die in vain you know. At least Barrack Hussein Obama is contesting for presidency. Any black man for Buckingham Palace? shocked We are a far cry from that "bus" ear my dear! kiss Sorry we do not do Kombi Buses and tubes in most parts of America.  Don't let that New York Subway mess fool you. Most own cars because there are roads to drive them in.  The last of that colonial influence ended in the New England States--And the Americans have since wizened up not to litter their cities with all those dungeons called undergrounds and subways!

Una get cars for London? cheesy

The devil can only save that your decrepit queen for so long.  She go soon quench--my Xmas present! What a waste of diapers and oxygen! cheesy
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2007
E-baby:

lol u sounded like my mom,she told them the same thing that they should pack their things to the garage because she got no time for vacuuming and cleaning the house

Please! Don't even go there. Everyone knows that you American women can not dress to save $hit! Yeah you can do hair and make-up well but when it comes to clothes you guys don't have a clue!

Just because your people bought you a dodgy night gown?!!, your funny!!! And someone took some jeans to sell you are implying that such things can't be got in London. Don't embarrass yourself by thinking that they can not be gotten in the Uk. Your aunty probably sold those dud jeans to her ghetto friends, The only reason Brits come to America and go crazy with the shopping is because the pound is kicking the dollar's ass now something silly. Besides that it is FUN to travel; no-one is doing it out of necessity. I know it is a hard concept for many Americans to gage because it is only once in while that many of you get a chance to explore outside of hicksville but you should try it sometime. Just don't come to London, no more moany cows needed pleasegrin grin grin grin grin
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 12:00am On Dec 15, 2007
Say what?  Please can anyone name any British designer please? Infact, what are the Brits known for besides racking up colonies? cheesy  Pound is kicking what?  Please let us talk Euro! The only reason the Pound is the way it is, is because it is almost extinct. When your Queen dies--her Pound of an arse will die too! So be prepared for another major colonial hunting era in your British history! Why don't you spend your freaking pound in UK?  Why spend it at Walmart!  Please do not even mention that crap! cheesy
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Ebaby2: 12:01am On Dec 15, 2007
@ almondjoy

ROTFLMAFO  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

almondjoy:

For what? undecided  She should have died 50 years ago! She is still going straight to hell for all the colonies she has stolen!  Old timber-legged Cargo of a transgendered! cheesy

W-H-A-T!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I only let them come and visit me on Sundays oh--for like only 2 hours to take pictures! AND THAT IS IT!!!! angry Half of the time I cannot even understand what the hell their kids are saying.  Just a bunch of gutteral "cockney" garbage!  One visit and that was it.  I never let them stay in ma house.  Lai Lai! Dem go just dirty the whole place with nonsense. cheesy  Like say my house na grafitti zone! You will be forced to re-paint your whole house--including the exterior.  You will call plumber every night for stuffed up commodes and blocked garbage disposal systems.  You will also fix everything in your gaddem house from washing machine to faucet heads.  Look, I say those UK relatives will force you to go bankrupt!  The oyinbo ones are no better-- hook nosed-ugly mother phockers with pimply butts! Shapeless things!  Na so so agbada and flowing gowns them dey wear!

He he he he he he he! grin  Your mom is very kind!  I say I prefer to rent apartment for them oh! cheesy---Near Walmart.  One kind of extended stay pay as you go joint like this.  I gladly visit them often.  J-I-S-O-S!!! cheesy When they visit, all of them will show up like a hungry army!--Take them to an all you can eat joint.  My dear--the managers will call police for you. cheesy  These peeps will eat the whole place clean and still refuse to leave.  Come dey prize the food on top.  Like "buffet" price is not fixed? undecided

I say those UK people na wah!  Even people from Mexico open eye pass them!  Very Bush people!  Don't even talk of Fashion. See clothes that Mama Charlie wears?---P-I-E-C-E-S!!!! Till today--We cannot make "Fergie" walk in high heels.  Na so so stumble she dey stumble.  Bush people!!! grin
Yes oh, my mom is too kind, she makes everyone feel at home cheesy cheesy cheesy, but at the end of the day we have to clean the house after them grin grin grin

I like the way they speak but the only problem is I don’t understand 95% of what's they are said, since their tongue are all twisted.
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Iman3(m): 12:04am On Dec 15, 2007
@Elo Sela

No mind them grin Obese Yanks know anything about fashion? They are too fat to get into any decent clothes. If something bad happens to them,they don't have free health care cry cry

@almondjoy

Obama is going no where!You guys should thank Caucasians they now allow you to sit in front of the bus with them.It took you a hundred years to achieve that. cry cry

God Save The Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 12:06am On Dec 15, 2007
E-baby:

@ almondjoy

ROTFLMAFO  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes oh, my mom is too kind, she makes everyone feel at home cheesy cheesy cheesy, but at the end of the day we have to clean the house after them grin grin grin

I like the way they speak but the only problem is I don’t understand 95% of what's they are said, since their tongue are all twisted.

Not to talk of all the cavities and rotten bad teeth sticking out of their thick swollen frost bitten lips like giraffes! grin--Bounty hunters will soon start kidnapping them--thinking they have "ivory" tusks like those of elephants--with their yellow teeth--from too much palm oil! Dental care is unheard of!  Talk about gum disease! Ta! Anytime they brush, they always bleed!  Please no one should kiss any one for the UK, unless you wanno catch some AIDS! grin
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Ebaby2: 12:12am On Dec 15, 2007
EloSela:

Please! Don't even go there. Everyone knows that you American women can not dress to save $hit! Yeah you can do hair and make-up well but when it comes to clothes you guys don't have a clue!

Just because your people bought you a dodgy night gown?!!, your funny!!! And someone took some jeans to sell you are implying that such things can't be got in London. Don't embarrass yourself by thinking that they can not be gotten in the Uk. Your aunty probably sold those dud jeans to her ghetto friends, The only reason Brits come to America and go crazy with the shopping is because the pound is kicking the dollar's ass now something silly. Besides that it is FUN to travel; no-one is doing it out of necessity. I know it is a hard concept for many Americans to gage because it is only once in while that many of you get a chance to explore outside of hicksville but you should try it sometime. Just don't come to London, no more moany cows needed pleasegrin grin grin grin grin
Please define the word Ghetto to me angry angry, since your mouth seem to be jumping around like you got hot food in it.
Open your eyes well oh, don't you every in your fucking life disrespect mine people, who the mess are you to call disrespect my aunty.

Omo na Nland give you mouth talk oh, are you high or what, ghetto friends  shocked shocked shocked shocked, look at the lowlife idiot calling people ghetto, stay off that cheap crack sogbo

Wait a minute are you the only one abroad, you think anyone give a rattling ass where you from, or if you are Britain born undecided undecided.

Have you ever been outside Naija sef, in fact am sure you have never been inside a plan before

When next you want to rain insult on people, look before doing it because next time you will not get off easy.!!!!!!!!!!!!foolish thing!!!!!!!!!!!!UK ko Uk ni, abge stop lying you live in Sabo under the bridge
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 12:16am On Dec 15, 2007
I-man:

@Elo Sela

No mind them grin Obese Yanks know anything about fashion? They are too fat to get into any decent clothes. If something bad happens to them,they don't have free health care cry cry

@almondjoy

Obama is going no where!You guys should thank Caucasians they now allow you to sit in front of the bus with them.It took you a hundred years to achieve that. cry cry

God Save The Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if Obama does not go anywhere, at least he tried.  Do you have any black man in Buckingham Palace I say. Black people full White house oh! tongue

Yes!  We are big and Beaurrrrriful!  Just what you need after shovelling snow for your 8 hour working days to keep you frozen butts warm! kiss  You and this your bus story!  Please show us pictures of "black" people in your beautiful London and Uk cities.  At least we have moved on in America from slavery days--and are still moving on. You guys on the other hand are still colloquially colonial in mentality, looks and behaviour.--MONEY LAUDERERS!

You guys have started a new 419 scheme with this your HSMP rubbish! Defrauding poor Africans with another form of colonial trick! Lazy people! Go and work and stop looking for where to collect taxes without working for it! OLES!

May God continue to save your Queen!!!  Her end is very near! cheesy
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Ebaby2: 12:16am On Dec 15, 2007
almondjoy:

Not to talk of all the cavities and rotten bad teeth sticking out of their thick swollen frost bitten lips like giraffes! grin--Bounty hunters will soon start kidnapping them--thinking they have "ivory" tusks like those of elephants--with their yellow teeth--from too much palm oil! Dental care is unheard of!  Talk about gum disease! Ta! Anytime they brush, they always bleed!  Please no one should kiss any one for the UK, unless you wanno catch some AIDS! grin

They need baking soda to wash those yellow, ewwwwwww how disgusting

Why won't they have cavities, too much chocolates and candy

LOL abeg stop jare, i can't laugh anymore cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 12:20am On Dec 15, 2007
E-baby:

Please define the word Ghetto to me angry angry, since your mouth seem to be jumping around like you got hot food in it.
Open your eyes well oh, don't you every in your fucking life disrespect mine people, who the mess are you to call disrespect my aunty.

Omo na Nland give you mouth talk oh, are you high or what, ghetto friends  shocked shocked shocked shocked, look at the lowlife idiot calling people ghetto, stay off that cheap crack sogbo

Wait a minute are you the only one abroad, you think anyone give a rattling ass where you from, or if you are Britain born undecided undecided.

Have you ever been outside Naija sef, in fact am sure you have never been inside a plan before

When next you want to rain insult on people, look before doing it because next time you will not get off easy.!!!!!!!!!!!!foolish thing!!!!!!!!!!!!UK ko Uk ni, abge stop lying you live in Sabo under the bridge

he he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Sabo good sef--This na real Sapele Mami Water!---Ela-Hossa! cheesy

I say na die! cheesy  Take no hostages I say--her mouth too sharp! cheesy
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Ebaby2: 12:23am On Dec 15, 2007
almondjoy:

he he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I say na die! cheesy Take no hostages I say--her mouth too sharp! cheesy
Yes oh too sharp like razor blade.

She takes everything too personal, I guess she forgot we are all on net, and must she respond to everyone comment!!!!!!gosh always trying to defend herself
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Iman3(m): 12:25am On Dec 15, 2007
@almondjoy

Britain outlawed slavery in 1807,it took the US another 58 years to do same and even then, you had to fight civil war over it  cry  cry

Why do you guys have the worst HIV rate in Western Europe and North America anyway?What is your excuse?

@EloSela

Cool down for these uncultured Yanks  cool That is why they are Yanks in the 1st place  grin at least wannabes  You know they have the worst murder rate in the West.They are too busy with their black-on-black crime to reason with.Make them no kill you o  grin

Heard an interesting stat a few months ago.You are more likely to be shot in the state of Washington than in Basra Province  shocked Dumb gun-totting Yanks shedding blood for no reason. sad  cry  cry
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 12:34am On Dec 15, 2007
@I-man

Innit don't mind that Olodobytch! If you go Texas where a lot of Nigerians are located you will see some humongous ones, huge gi-normous dirty obese bytches who can't get out the house!
There was one story I heard about where a fat bytch spent a whole 10 years lying on a couch and when they moved her the poor cow died! She had spent all those years on that couch menstruating, shitting and pissing. I really didn't realize that people could get that big and they wanna talk about fashion?? It isn't unusual to see a 20 year old in America who looks like she is pushing 40 due to the way she dresses.

Please don't get me started on those one we saw during the Katrina scandal. The ones that the helicopters had to leave behind because the rope that had been used to lift the previous fat bytch had snapped!
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Jackal(m): 12:37am On Dec 15, 2007
@ I-man,

I concur, son.
America is the shittiest place one can stay.
Gosh . . . . . I was there for 11 months and what i witnessed was sordid and grotesque.
Big ups to the United Kingdom . . . . . . . .We have a better suffering index than the Americans.
Majority of the peops staying in America are just EXISTING .  . . . .NOT living.

Do u know if u don't have their health insurance in America . . . .You are dead meat if u fall sick.
Whereas in the UK . . . .NHS is free from the cradle to the grave irrespective of sex, race and age.
What about Human Rights . . . America is like Nigeria . . . .Many states still practise the DEATH SENTENCE shit.
Their cops carry guns on the streets like touts . . .terrorising the citizens that pay the taxes for their wages.
DRUGS is killing their youths and the whole system is just fuckery. . . . .I can go ON and ON.
I will rather stay in the UK than the US . . . . America is HELL.
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Ebaby2: 12:38am On Dec 15, 2007
EloSela:

@I-man

Innit don't mind that Olodobytch! If you go Texas where a lot of Nigerians are located you will see some humongous ones, huge gi-normous dirty obese bytches who can't get out the house!
There was one story I heard about where a[b] fat bytch [/b] spent a whole 10 years lying on a couch and when they moved her the poor cow died! She had spent all those years on that couch menstruating, shitting and pissing. I really didn't realize that people could get that big and they want to talk about fashion?? It isn't unusual to see a 20 year old in America who looks like she is pushing 40 due to the way she dresses.

Please don't get me started on those one we saw during the Katrina scandal. The ones that the helicopters had to leave behind because the rope that had been used to lift the previous fat bytch had snapped!
How will you feel if some called you mother Olodobytch, you have no home training!!!!!!!!!!

See this yeye girl, abeg pic your pic, ugly ass motherfucker grin grin grin grin
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Iman3(m): 12:38am On Dec 15, 2007
See how them go Iraq mess up everything!  angry Compare the South were Britain runs to Central Iraq!Basra province has a lower murder rate than the State of the Washington!

People had to send them food aid during Hurricane Katrina! Couldn't mount a bloody half-decent rescue operation  cry  cry In fact,the US needs to be re-colonised by the UK.The UK "gave" them independence too early  sad

These people can't even play football!A nation that doesn't like football as its No1 sport is a nation under a divine curse! sad

God Save The Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Ebaby2: 12:45am On Dec 15, 2007
Jackal:

@ I-man,

I concur, son.
America is the shittiest place one can stay.
Gosh . . . . . I was there for 11 months and what i witnessed was sordid and grotesque.
Big ups to the United Kingdom . . . . . . . .We have a better suffering index than the Americans.

Do u know if u don't have their health insurance in America . . . .You are dead meat if u fall sick.
Whereas in the UK . . . .NHS is free from cradle to grave irrespective of sex, race and age.
What about Human Rights . . . America is like Nigeria . . . .Many states still practise DEATH SENTENCE shit.
Their cops carry guns on the streets like touts . . .terrorising the citizens that pay the taxes for their wages.
[b]DRUGS is killing their youths and the whole system is just fuckery. . . . .I can go ON and ON.[/b]I will rather stay in the UK than the US . . . . America is HELL.
Plz do your research before posting false info

The last time i check UK is the one that has drug problem, 10yrs kid high or coke, selling their bodies for an exchange for drugs, killing each other over little things eg boy/girlfriend.

And UK is not a place to train kids, if you want them to have a bright future
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Iman3(m): 12:48am On Dec 15, 2007
EloSela:

@I-man

Innit don't mind that Olodobytch! If you go Texas where a lot of Nigerians are located you will  see some humongous ones, huge gi-normous dirty obese bytches who can't get out the house!
There was one story I heard about where a fat bytch spent a whole 10 years lying on a couch and when they moved her the poor cow died!  She had spent all those years  on that couch menstruating, shitting and pissing. I really didn't realize that people could get that big and they want to talk about fashion??  It isn't unusual to see a 20 year old in America who looks like she is pushing 40 due to the way she dresses.

They don't have free health care na!Many of them have died because they couldn't afford the medical costs. With one of the worst life expectancy rates in the Western world,their obesity doesn't help matters.

Did you see them during Katrina? Scavenging like Darfurians  cry  cry

Its a sad state of affairs.Their President can't even speak English!

@Jackal

They are a pitiful bunch.I pity poor African-Americans!Many don't have health insurance.Income inequality is one of the worst in the West and Black poverty is more widescale than in the UK's Black population.

Washington DC has 2.2% HIV infection rate.That is worse than many parts of Africa!! Shocking. . . . . . they don't even understand!!!!
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 12:57am On Dec 15, 2007
E-baby:

Omo na Nland give you mouth talk oh, are you high or what, ghetto friends shocked shocked shocked shocked, look at the lowlife idiot calling people ghetto, stay off that cheap crack sogbo

Oooooooooooooh I am really really sacred now! sad sad sad sad sad

LOL! And I am the one who is supposed to be taking things too seriously and here you are with your shit mouth talking like the fake skanky yank you are. And what?

Your aunty is GHETTO! Big time!!, How can someone buy jeans in the US and think that people are actually going to part hard earned cash to buy them in the UK. Please you need to shut the f**k up with that BS. The Bytch is as GHETTO as they come and your ass probably is too that is why you are on here bragging about it. No shame, Olodo! The simple concept of a shopping holiday is lost on your dumbass isn't it? That is why you are here making mouth with Olodobytch like the backward skanks that you both are. I bet the jeans your GHETTO aunty bought were one of those that had different patterned material on them with the matching jacket, Hilarious.

Shebi you get mouth? Oya do you worst little girl. grin grin grin grin grin grin

No take um serious sha, na play I de follow you play
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 1:07am On Dec 15, 2007
I-man:

See how them go Iraq mess up everything! angry Compare the South were Britain runs to Central Iraq!Basra province has a lower murder rate than the State of the Washington!

People had to send them food aid during Hurricane Katrina! Couldn't mount a bloody half-decent rescue operation cry cry In fact,the US needs to be re-colonised by the UK.The UK "gave" them independence too early sad

These people can't even play football!A nation that doesn't like football as its No1 sport is a nation under a divine curse! sad

God Save The Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Innit! You have all those big chunky men running around in skin tight leggings, rubbing themselves together any chance they get and they say na football? Cheek!
If that ain't the perfect excuse for an undercover gay to get freaky with his boys then I don't know what is, LOL!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Jackal(m): 1:08am On Dec 15, 2007
@ E-baby,

DRUGS has finished America . . . . Best believe it.
I was opportuned to stay in California for 11 months and i am sure of what i am saying here.
Look at the huge prison sentence drug dealers get in America compared to the UK.
All those news u hear about the UK is just the effectiveness of our media here . . . .They tend to report everything happening.
Thats civilization at the bery best.

How can a country like USA be practising DEATH SENTENCE kizzack.
Look at the way they killed Tookie Williams like a white rat in California . . . . .That can NEVER NEVER happen here in the UK.
I-man, remember one woman who was on life support. . . . . .I think she's called TERRI SCHIAVO
The courts and the husband entered a legal battle concerning the woman's life . . . .How sick is that?
That kind of kizzack can never happen in the UK . . . .NHS will take such case up and let the woman live till she dies NATURALLY.
America is shyte to the core . . . .They have got nuthing . . . Its too messed up . . .Transport system is shambolic.
Citizens depend on their own cars to move around . . . .You cannot stay 5 mins at bus-stops in London without getting a bus.
UK residents are protected with over 1 million CCTV cameras so no crime goes unresolved . . . .
Whereas, America is still trying to resolve the murders of TUPAC and BIGGIE SMALLS . . . .Bloody twerps.
What else is there to say?  Bleep THE YANKS . . . .THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Elo Sela,

Please stop these cheap insults.
Cant u drive your points home without resorting to drivel and fuckeries.
E-baby is ma cousin . . . wink wink wink
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Ebaby2: 1:14am On Dec 15, 2007
EloSela:

Oooooooooooooh I am really really sacred now! sad sad sad sad sad

LOL! And I am the one who is supposed to be taking things too seriously and here you are with your shit mouth talking like the fake skanky yank you are. And what?

Your aunty is GHETTO! Big time!!, How can someone buy jeans in the US and think that people are actually going to part hard earned cash to buy them in the UK. Please you need to shut the f**k up with that BS. The Bytch is as GHETTO as they come and your ass probably is too that is why you are on here bragging about it. No shame, Olodo! The simple concept of a shopping holiday is lost on your dumbass isn't it? That is why you are here making mouth with Olodobytch like the backward skanks that you both are. I bet the jeans your GHETTO aunty bought were one of those that had different patterned material on them with the matching jacket, Hilarious.

Shebi you get mouth? Oya do you worst little girl. grin grin grin grin grin grin

No take um serious sha, na play I de follow you play

Look into the mirror and tell me what you see, so tell me the little girl here grin grin, if you are not immature why would you be crying and stressing yourself out about what  people say about UK, quit acting like a bitch and start acting like a grown lady you claimed to be.

My people are not on the same level, we won't stood this low to brag about another man country, unlike miss UK like you claimed, even though we both know you have never been through.

My aunty ghetto ahahah, i laugh tire, baba danfo driving daughter calling someone ghetto shocked shocked shocked shocked

Didn't you state somewhere in one of your post that you came to America one time, so I guess when you visited, you never bought something back to UK abi you went handless !!!!!!!!!!Fucking hypocrite

No my dear i don't have to act like an American before people accept me for WHO I AM: D cheesy cheesy cheesy

Naija 4 life and yes God Bless America kiss kiss kiss, a place you wish to be at ahaha.

I bet you were turned down when you applied for American Visa, is that why you have so much hatred for the country

Let just assume you went to UK, so is that why you don't want anyone else to hear word on NL

Even we that travel around the world, you do see us bragging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ode oshi
Re: The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? by Ebaby2: 1:18am On Dec 15, 2007
@Jackal

Well every country has both advantages and disadvantages, America is the not the only place that has drug problem it’s every where, look at Dublin for that matter neither is UK a saint country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LASTMA Announces Closure Of Ahmadu Bello Way, Suggests Alternative Routes / Hotels Close To Walter Carrington / 29 Killed As Uganda Party Boat Capsizes On Lake Victoria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.