Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face (30411 Views)

Fuel Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway,catches Fire In The Process. Photos / Osama Bin Laden Has Left His Soccer Ball Collection To President Hugo Chavez / How Osama Bin Laden Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by Austino2955: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
Stop cremming, its just a photoshop tricks.

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by boyendowed(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
Creepy
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by AngelofValor: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
Shy Steady:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4447143/Fisherman-discovers-crab-that-looks-like-Osama-Bin-Laden.html

How did they know the crab was female? Did they pull its skirt or was it wearing a G-string? Just asking though. grin grin grin grin grin
I can say authoritatively that this is just a freak-of-nature.

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by 1800bc(f): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
me i cant see any obama head there o! wetin una carry see am?
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by boyendowed(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
1800bc: me i cant see any obama head there o! wetin una carry see am?

Osama not Obama
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
Its the face of a bearded man I beg undecided
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by AngelofValor: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

But seriously,why do you guys do this nonsense ?

Just so they can show us that "we can run, but we cant hide". It doesn't bother me.
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by Okijajuju1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
Osama Lives on....
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by sylve11: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
El Guapo: Viewing this topic: murphy02, Lekoma, Sike(m), Tpaparazy, stebell(m), ismhab(m), fredoooooo, vanitty, yhemmy0707, Ysol(m), Toluth(m), onekind, nijaprince, Panzastrip(m), krap(m), Yinksey, Deacon Frost(m), OshioksTeebaby, Sijo01(f), shawylux(f), bohboh275(m), Adanyebe(m), lokasonsati, oloworulz(m), Maureenah(f), barnasbj, gbadexy(m), Harbb, Sisi_Kill, agog, cnwamo(m), Top9jajamz, sojibaby, blogger1.0(m), lakeside2u(m), frankmoney(m), samsuny(m), Okwyjesus(m), Mr.Motor, ahamdiheme(m), utch(m), Kenneth205(m), emmddy, oluafolabi(m), oladimeji02, nolper, feelamong(m), rreally, WAP, baextol(m), PeeDaVinci, ogbo17, berryboo, dr.laykay(m), immaculateks, alongeyink, Sexy:ify(f), mchenry(m), rashylous, oluface, product, Otu7, kamdyjenny(f), Oakgate700, ciano1, chamber2(m), Spirit96(m), jude33084, sheringan, r231(m), seledafti, searchcorp(m), mikerob116(m), nigerbobo(m), Diamondwriter(m), omenziate, Omon605(m), lundyx(m), Emmy9ite(m), EPOMA(m), clue(m), Wadosky(m), kayClt(f), Donlittle(m), confieey(m), ebube 2, Daffar(m), beblessed(f) and 119 guest(s) shocked shocked shocked shocked

u still dey do dis kind thing? sad sad cool
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by jamace(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2012
Photoshopped!!!

How many legs does a crap have? 8 or 10?

Please count those legs and see whether it conforms with what you know in Biology as the number of legs of a crap.

Waiting.
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by Nickydrake(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2012
If the face on the crab had been that of a certain retired General from the northern part of Nigeria, i would've been quick to label this the work of a certain nairalander with a six-letter moniker. grin

The M. O. is suspiciously similar.
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by ddippset(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
Sisi_Kill: When they buried his body in the ocean, I knew it won't be long before his spirit occupied some aquatic animal. undecided

I hope they didn't do the same for Saddam when they killed him. While a Saddam Salmon has a lovely ring to it, I won't be caught dead eating one. lipsrsealed
hahahaha. And what about an osama salmom?would you be caught dead eating one?
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by killuminati(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
Osama bin laden is not dead, he's somewhere under the sea.

The crab is a message form him(Osama), it is high time for the US marine to start patrolling down the sea's perimeter in search of this terrorist before he launch another attack from theregrin lolololol
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by davades(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
patholaw: Mtcheew. Must every story make front page?

Tell us †ђξ stories u need on †ђξ front page
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by adira(f): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
wonders shall never end, nothing you will not see or hear in this world.
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by festusfeezy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
d return of osama as a crab......lmfao

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by Yemisitayo: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
Blood of God,osama face?huh scary
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by snowprince01(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
Mtchewwww! Dis is D̶̲̥̅̊ most useless story i have ever heard..№ b only osama head for crab na osama ass. D̶̲̥̅̊ poor fisher man has been dieing τ̅☺ be on D̶̲̥̅̊ front story 1 day, nd he just did Ȋ̝̊̅†̥ by carving trash on a crab..mumu story

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by killuminati(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
But wait o, I'm wondering will happen to me if I should catch that demonic crab and eat it upgrin maybe I'll posses all his powers and knowledges. That woulda been cool enuh 8 )

I for take am finish all these our corrupt leaders!
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by ODB1: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2012

Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by snowprince01(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
Osama D̶̲̥̅̊ crab...well he choose D̶̲̥̅̊ wrong animal τ̅☺ come out from, wat harm cn he do as a crab? ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ i dnt even eat crab sef, he would hav cum as a dragon. Yeye tori
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by Abmalcom(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
This crab news is a crap!
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by ACM10: 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
Na wa o. Allah is mean o. Upon all the diligent services Osama offered him in his first life, he had to repay him by reincarnating him as crab in his next life. grin
Boko haram should learn a moral lesson from this incidence. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by tonyx4x44(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2012
jude33084: Osama don turn crab ni? cheesy

Please post to joke section grin
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by oladayo042: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2012
danzite: Lies! If u catch a crab the first parts u see are the hands and face. How come he didnt notice it had bin laden's face but was able to tell its a female crab. Lies!!!
Abi oooo

Though I'm more amazed when the story said "the crab was thrown back into the ocean because it was female and illegal to keep. WTF! The Western world and their animal rights thingy sha.

In Naija, boys for don finish roasting the crab without recourse to its gender.
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by enioladeran: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
And u think say na only Nigerians fit form story ;DAnd u think say na only Nigerians fit form story
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by Gen2jaynee: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
Toooo FAKE to be REAL.....*LAughs in shakespare*
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by Soocool1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
alaoeri: Crap! Crap!! Crap!!!
u meant crab! crab!! crab!!!
Re: Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face by nagoma(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2012
Which fisherman cau8ght the crab? Is it our own famous fisherman in Aso Villa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18-Seater Bus Involved In Accident On Bida-Minna Road, People Dead (Graphic Pics / People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? / NATIONAL HERO: Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe Full Biography,life History And Heroic Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.