Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Need To Buy A Dog Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need To Buy A Dog Urgently (1404 Views)

All You Need Is Love And A Dog (quality At Its Best) / How Much Does A 3 Ton Truck Cost, And Where Can 1 Buy A Good 1? / Do I Buy A Car or Invest With The Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Buy A Dog Urgently by hardbody: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2012
hey Folks, i had since put up a post indicating i urgently need to procure a dog (preferably an adult alsatian). Any dog owner, handler or someone knowing that there is a person wishing to sell should please contact me on hard_body99@yahoo.com
Re: Need To Buy A Dog Urgently by Acidosis(m): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2012
You sound desperate, do you need it for lunch?
Re: Need To Buy A Dog Urgently by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
Acidosis: You sound desperate, do you need it for lunch?
grin grin grin
Re: Need To Buy A Dog Urgently by aAK1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
I have a 6 month's old rott for sale.adeolu.adebayo@yahoo.com
Re: Need To Buy A Dog Urgently by okoji: 5:12am On Jul 27, 2012
At lucenzo why do you feel at bestconnect is lying? Do your research, dogs are sold according to pedigree.All alsatians sold below 100k are all mixed and not 100percent pure. Pure alsatian puppies are sold for 150k-200k speak less of adults.150k for an adult alsatian is even cheap,if I have one I won't sell for less than 500k. DOGS ARE SOLD ACCORDING TO PEDIGREE. I'm also a breeder and I don't sell anything below AKC standard. I'll

Re: Need To Buy A Dog Urgently by okoji: 5:16am On Jul 27, 2012
Above is a standard Alsatian, puppies are sold for 150k-200k last price. I'll post a picture of below standard alsatian, puppies are sold for 25k to 70k.
Re: Need To Buy A Dog Urgently by okoji: 5:23am On Jul 27, 2012
More pictures of a Standard German Shepherd. 100% pure.

Re: Need To Buy A Dog Urgently by okoji: 5:46am On Jul 27, 2012
I don't have the pictures of below standard alsatians anymore. However, I got one from nairalist.So check out pictures of what people call alsatians below, the dogs are mixed with all sorts of dogs including local dogs and the pups are sold for 25k.

Re: Need To Buy A Dog Urgently by Murphy7h4: 6:48am On Jul 27, 2012
Yeah!!

(1) (Reply)

He Needs Loan To Sustain His Business / Which Business To Start With 100k / Cars For Sales At Nigeria Customs Port Abuja For Auction Price!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.