Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

99xtr99r's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 99xtr99r's Profile / 99xtr99r's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
When u switch to another handle after this ban u re gona get let me knw! Learn civility next time enh!

Keep on deceiving yourself with your international connections to ban and unban monikers on NL while masking your inability to use your brain appropriately.

Undestand that I can fend for you and your helpless household.

Silly rants!

1 Like

Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
dragonking2:
Yes, my wailing will not stop the total destruction of all the oil pipelines and markets in the SE...More power to the Red scorpions as we niger deltans must be liberated and we must have our own republic.

Igbos don't need bunch of confused, treacherous backst*bbers and murderous hypocrites. Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters.

Your plain hypocrisy shows that the mere thought of you boisterous clowns of an inconsequential group of backst*bbers spending the rest of your worthless lives with your Fulani masters is driving you nuts.

Ab0ki ass-licker forming Nigerdelta tribe on NL, keep on fooling yourselves and the people you represent as your miseries compound...
Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2016
dragonking2:
Sharrraaappp there, which fight are you fighting? You supported NDA didnt you? So support Red scorpions and stop complaining.

Much amusement from a deluded boisterous clown who has consistently shied away from identifying and being identified by his inconsequential ethnic group.

Keep on gnashing your teeth...
Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2016
Almaiga:
You are referringto a the combination of about 3 regions as the most backward. Where were you and your most enlightened region when the North created the construction that gave them the maximum powers as you claim

You need to consider enrolling in an institution of higher learning so as to get a good grasp of the history of the country you claim to belong.

I wish you a happy learning session.
Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 11:48am On Jun 22, 2016
dragonking2:
I am fighting for Niger deltan republic..I dont need to prove myself to you..I am not one of those you can push away by labeling them as yoruba...If you want biafra and supported the bombing of delta state, then your own state must be blown up to pieces too...You want biafra and included niger delta into your map by force, you supported the destruction of our land now you dont want your own land to be destroyed too abi? You never jam....More power to red scorpions..

I feel your eternal pains as you brace up to spend the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters.

FYI, the Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy cowards and backst*bbers who have merely survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows.

Igbos don't need you and your inconsequential ethnic group that you have consistently shied away from mentioning.

Stop masking your hypocrisy and drinking overdose panadol for another's headache. Face OduaArewanistan republic and leave Igbos out of your miseries.
Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2016
dragonking2:
Nobody is stoppin the igbos, i even want them to leave but count us out of your useless biafra...You were jubilating when NDA was bombing my state, now red scorpions are bombing imo you are complaining, bastardds. angry angry

Then stop masking your hypocrisy and drinking overdose panadol for another's simple headache. Face OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed.
And leave Igbos out of your miseries.

Useless hypocrites and treacherous backst*bbers!
Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2016
Almaiga:
And the backward North kept ruling you for decades. the same backward North as you claim, succeeded in stopping you from rulling this country. Not even for a day yet, your most educated region couldn't do sh**t. What a shame.

And that's why people like you have sworn to maintain the status quo in the polity, so that the fraudulent constitution that gave maximum powers to the core North remains...

What an arrant display of hypocrisy!
Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
rant some more u ranting slave.me nd my homies be enjoying seeing u rant,cause it makes me laugh hard.
Never stop ranting dawg

I feel your eternal miseries as you keep whining, weeping, wailing and gnashing your teeth that Igbos seek to have a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites.

Keep keeping on, frustrated ab0ki ass-licking slaves!

Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
I can't help u,but all I can say is keep ranting you ranting slave,ur rant won't do shit to us

And yet at the mere whispering of Biaf... or NK into your ears cold shiver travel down through your spines causing many Yorubas to convulse violently as if possessed by terrible demons...

Politics / Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 11:04am On Jun 22, 2016
[s]
CltrAltDel:
I dont waste my energy on nitwits
[/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, keep on wailing profusely on NL till you meet your Waterloo...

1 Like

Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
is irunoobo or what's her name the only yoruba on nairaland,she could be a Igbo transgender posting as a yoruba who know.

Now rant some more for me u ranting slave

I feel your pains as you warm up to feast and dine eternally with your Fulani masters...

Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2016
dragonking2:
Stop displaying your stupiidity online.. I am from delta state, you can check my post...I dont support Buhari but i will not support the fo0lish destruction of my state by militants..So if you support it, then i pray that the red scorpions bombs all the oil pipe lines and destroys all the markets there so that the SE will be totally liberated but leave us niger deltans out of your hateful ways

Epic wailing from a dimw1tted boisterous clown!

You and the anonymous people you choose to represent are better off in OduaArewanistan republic. Leave Igbos out of your miseries and face your slave masters.

Bunch of bile-filled hypocrites and treacherous backst*bbers parading as angels of peace.
Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
can u show me picture of yoruba's protesting or stopping u yeeboes with ur head like where bulldozer nd tractor just pass from declaring biafrat or moving to there region.if u can't you know what do

Rant again

Endless frustrations from an oblong conehead and a Yorubbish leech...

https://www.nairaland.com/3167072/nnamdi-kanus-regret-huge-lesson-by-yoruba-irunooboo

https://www.nairaland.com/3162921/igbos-enugu-imo-state-denounce#46522797-biafra-by-yoruba-irunooboo

https://www.nairaland.com/3155256/ibos-scared-leaving-nigeria

1 Like

Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 10:36am On Jun 22, 2016
dragonking2:
Which emanicipation? Why are you all crying now, where you not supporting the NDA blowing up and destroying my state. See pictures of you guys supporting NDA, so dont complain now they are in your lands

See confusion, see hypocrisy at its peak!

Not everyone is that gullible to not see the manner you lots shamelessly mask your eternal miseries.

Keep on drinking overdose panadol for another's simple headache instead of facing OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed...

1 Like

Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
keep ranting so that people can know you are half maaaaaaaaaaaaad.u support nda but u don't support red scorpion.silly hypocrite

Frustrated IPOO minion, see the reason why Yorubas desparately want Easterners to remain in this fraudulent union with them - a true confession from a Yoruba Christian: https://www.nairaland.com/2645916/igbos-reason-nigeria-never-split-jayfolarin
Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 10:28am On Jun 22, 2016
ceejay80s:

See ur vomit everywhere

See hypocrites desperately trying every known tricks to have Igbos share a country with them...

1 Like

Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
but why are you not hailing the red scorpion na,oya tell me

Oya wail nd rant again,am expectin ur rants

Frustrated IPOO minion, face OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed...

1 Like

Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2016
dragonking2:
You have not said anything sensible..Why are you people not hailing the militants again now that they have come to your lands?? Hail them na.. We know what we are already facing in delta state..The militants would have dialogued with the FG when asked to, now others are springing up..Who will the FG dialogue with now?
Dont worry, by the time the whole SE is turned to sudan, they you will wake up to reality.

See frustrations from confused hypocrites wailing profusely on another's quest for emancipation.

Keep on masking your eternal miseries and pains while your helpless generation die of illiteracy, strange diseases, poverty and squalor. It's your choice...
Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
lols I love to see you wail nd cry.
If u stop wailing eh,shoeku okuku elebioma might turn against you
Oya wail some more bruv

Miseries of a confused minion from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals...

1 Like

Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
in nas voice:its only natural you are born to rant.I don't give d slightest Bleep bout nk or bia whatever.

Oya rant again my friend

Frustrations of a confused IPOO minion, wailing profusely on account of their inevitable end with their Fulani masters...

2 Likes

Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2016
dragonking2:
We need more bombing in the SE...They should bomb all the oil pipelines and markets there right from Imo, Anambra, Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi...Bomb everything...

When i was complaining that we are not happy as militants were bombing our lands in the ND, some igbos attacked me despite i am from delta state, now where are they? They have suddenly become deaf and dumb... angry angry

It's visible to the blind that you're really pained with the agitation going on in the SE.
You can deceive some people some of the time but you can't possibly deceive everybody all of the time.

It's no wise creating unnecessary attentions for yourselves. The earlier you and your inconsequential folks stop masking your hypocrisy and go challenge the marauders impoverishing your people the better for your survival.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
u need to get laid asap yo.don't u ever get tired of ur numerous rant
As u can see I don't bother reading ur comment,cause I know it would be full of tears

Keep on whining, weeping and wailing profusely on NL at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK instead of channeling your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic with your Fulani masters...

4 Likes

Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2016
ceejay80s:

Wetin concern me and imposter
I am from anambra nnewi, me and ojukwu be brother from nnewi but where was ojukwu when the civil war was going on ?, the guy run go another country and all his brothers were killed here during the war, after the war the bafoono came back dey claim hero,
I am not dying for anybody this time around , make everybody carry him cross,
So..... Niger delta xmen can bomb the pipeline in their state but they should leave our own for us or else....

See them propagandists drinking overdose panadol for another's headache...

At the mere mention of Biaf... or NK foes and naysayers go bananas, muttering gibberish everywhere they go...

Ojukwu was born in much affluence and comfort, that he chose not to look the other way when his people were being massacred by hypocrites shouting "One Nigeria". 1967-70, Ojukwu defended Easterners in a war waged by Gowon and his criminal gang.

Ojukwu only left Biafr* 2 days before the end of that fratricidal war. Ojukwu was smart enough to evade capture. He later returned to Nigeria and received a heroic welcome from his people.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
wow you are diffrent breed of igbo.nice one bruv.I thought u gonna insult me.I really pity this n/delta people,they are doing themself

Keep deceiving yourselves with your supposed nice breed of Igbo on NL.

It's already an open secret that many of your kind parade the Internet as SE and SS wannabes just to buy some legitimacy to their campaigns of calumny against Igbos and Easterners.

It's only a confused people who think they can maintain 'One Nigeria' with their myopic and selfish views.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2016
[s]
CltrAltDel:
Mod don ban am, using his other moniker…. Trust me, I will get this banned soon
[/s]

The onijékujé of NL, keep deceiving yourself with your international connections to ban and unban monikers while concealing your inability to engage in a meaningful discourse...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
I feel ur pain,its really sad

I understand your eternal griefs; take heart for such is life...
Politics / Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
CltrAltDel:
The onijékujé of NL forming international connections to ban and unban monikers while subtly masking his lack of wits on topical issues...
Politics / Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
I feel ur pain bro,sincerely I do

I understand your eternal grief as you and your folks warm up to spend the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
bye bye,I hope u sell more fanyago so u can atleast do 10mb today

When you're tired of doing Agbero and Alaye go help your mum to hawk śépé at the garage...

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
CltrAltDel:
See the frustrations of the onijékujé of NL...

After wailing up and down your eternal portion still remains with your Fulani masters...

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.