Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta (16976 Views)

What If Referendum Finally Divide Nigeria / When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s]TRASH.....Dem never banned you yet......i know you are so so pained now...make i report you again as you just insulted the mod
@mod...dude just broke rule 20
[/s]

Hilarious comedy from onijékujé parading aimlessly on NL...

Keep on wailing profusely on NL just at the mere hearing of Biaf... or NK...

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by CltrAltDel: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
[s][s]
99xtr99r:

Hilarious comedy from onijékujé parading aimlessly on NL...

Keep on wailing profusely on NL just at the mere hearing of Biaf... or NK...
[/s][/s]
Trash
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
99xtr99r:

I can afford to cater for the needs of your hopeless self and those of your helpless household...
bye bye,I hope u sell more fanyago so u can atleast do 10mb today
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
CltrAltDel:
See the frustrations of the onijékujé of NL...

After wailing up and down your eternal portion still remains with your Fulani masters...
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
bye bye,I hope u sell more fanyago so u can atleast do 10mb today

When you're tired of doing Agbero and Alaye go help your mum to hawk śépé at the garage...

2 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
99xtr99r:

When you're tired of doing Agbero and Alaye go help your mum to hawk śépé at the garage...
I feel ur pain bro,sincerely I do
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by CltrAltDel: 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
[s][quote author=99xtr99r post=46785359][/quote][/s]
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Malawian(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Victorvexz:

Anti-tank missile although effective, are light weapons, do u know that China has ballistic missiles facing Taiwan direction and ready to fire at Taiwan if they dare declare independence?
so your arguement is that "because the enemy is stronger" you should remain a slave forever? ofcourse you are yoruba, we expect nothing less.

2 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
I feel ur pain bro,sincerely I do

I understand your eternal grief as you and your folks warm up to spend the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters...

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
CltrAltDel:
The onijékujé of NL forming international connections to ban and unban monikers while subtly masking his lack of wits on topical issues...
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
99xtr99r:

I understand your eternal grief as you and your folks warm up to spend the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters...
I feel ur pain,its really sad
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
I feel ur pain,its really sad

I understand your eternal griefs; take heart for such is life...
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
cheesy cheesy
99xtr99r:

cheesy
99xtr99r:

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by CltrAltDel: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
[s][quote author=99xtr99r post=46786038][/quote][/s]
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by absalut: 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[/s]

TRASH.....Dem never banned you yet......i know you are so so pained now...make i report you again as you just insulted the mod
@mod...dude just broke rule 20 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

el pathetico
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by CltrAltDel: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2016
[s]
absalut:
el pathetico
[/s]
Mod don ban am, using his other moniker…. Trust me, I will get this banned soon grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2016
[s]
CltrAltDel:
Mod don ban am, using his other moniker…. Trust me, I will get this banned soon
[/s]

The onijékujé of NL, keep deceiving yourself with your international connections to ban and unban monikers while concealing your inability to engage in a meaningful discourse...

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2016
kasheemawo:
leave festac first
Festac = Igboland cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by absalut: 9:56am On Jun 22, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]
Mod don ban am, using his other moniker…. Trust me, I will get this banned soon grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is really getting more 4kd,BL like primary school almost

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by CltrAltDel: 10:59am On Jun 22, 2016
[s]
absalut:
This is really getting more 4kd,BL like primary school almost
[/s]
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by CltrAltDel: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2016
99xtr99r:
[s]

[s]The onijékujé of NL, keep deceiving yourself with your international connections to ban and unban monikers while concealing your inability to engage in a meaningful discourse.[/s]..
I dont waste my energy on nitwits grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 11:04am On Jun 22, 2016
[s]
CltrAltDel:
I dont waste my energy on nitwits
[/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, keep on wailing profusely on NL till you meet your Waterloo...

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by CltrAltDel: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
99xtr99r:
[s][/s]

I am a Frustrated IFOOL miscreant from Biafra, i keep on wailing profusely on NL till i meet my Waterloo...
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
so it is the European Union that conducts referendum for countries these days.
na wa o.
a little bit of education won't hurt you. try and go back to school.
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr69r: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
CltrAltDel:
Deluded IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, keep on wailing profusely on NL till you meet your Waterloo...
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by CltrAltDel: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
99xtr69r:

I am a confirmed Deluded IFOOL miscreant from Biafra, i will keep on wailing profusely on NL till i meet my Waterloo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr69r: 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
CltrAltDel:
"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

Enjoy the hunting of your souls by your Fulani masters...
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by CltrAltDel: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr69r: 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
[s]
CltrAltDel:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by CltrAltDel: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr69r: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
[s]
CltrAltDel:
Fishbrain
[/s]

Dimwitted IPOO cretin...

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by CltrAltDel: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2016
99xtr69r:
[s]

Dimwitted IPOO cretin...
[/s]

Thick Skull Flat Headed Lost Piglets of Uganda. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3242891_zzflathead_jpg16077bbdb25e298ee3c947a7dd570a6d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Edo Caucus In NASS Backs Oshiomhole, Attacks Obaseki / President Buhari Tells Youths To End Street Protests, Dialogue With Government / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.