Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

9icelook's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9icelook's Profile / 9icelook's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Crime / Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by 9icelook: 1:07am On Jun 30, 2016
Okijajuju1:

So are you saying the government should legalize street hawking?

Have you considered the risk and safety concerns of such a policy is your convenience beclouding your better sense of judgement?

It is wrong to chase someone to death because of a penny or bribe. Did you know how many civilians have died in the hands of our forces through this practices? It is the responsibility of the govt to train our forces on how to handle related issues like this.. Getting people killed for trying to make an end means is illegal as well & evil to humanity.
Crime / Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by 9icelook: 12:56am On Jun 30, 2016
Okijajuju1:
There should be zero tolerance for street and highway hawking Nationwide. angry

These fhuckers were the guise under which those Traffic robbers were masquerading to vandalize and rob people.

Their trade encourages littering.

Its highly dangerous and has led to the death of many many people.

The government should either create hawking zones (like they did one time in Accra) and regulate these people or out rightly ban them.

It is easier for you to criticize because you are in a better position in life. This guy got killed by a senseless Kai official while hustling to make an end means & you there criticizing the poor victim. Thieves don't hustle, they steal. I for fear for people like you.
Politics / Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by 9icelook: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Why they all wailing concerning the term ''Illegally Taken''?

When you illegally take something that does not belong to you, is that not still ''Stealing''

Somebody should please enlighten me more about ''Illegally Taken'' & ''Stolen''.

9ja i hail thee!
Politics / Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by 9icelook: 8:42am On Mar 10, 2016
Genius100:
The education system in Nigeria is terrible. It was obvious that NNPC was still one entity; they just reorganized the business units. Obviously most senators and most Nigerians complaining are victims of a failed education system

Waiting for one person with a better sense of understanding before i comment. Many people here are just saying jargons, the NNPC has been a failed entity for a very long time with mis-management funds and activities. something needs to be done to turn things around. We can't continue like this as a nation. Peolple need to put on their thinking cap.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by 9icelook: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Stop telling lies. You know the truth.

It is the truth dude. For once in a very long years,i feel Nigeria is being run by sane Government.
Investment / Re: The Best Way To Make Consistent Profit In Forex Trading - Comfirmed by 9icelook: 8:41am On Mar 04, 2016
davisjoe1:
I was skeptical at first in December, 2015 when I saw this but I took courage and subscribed to demo but now Real signal is working the same way as demo signal

Read
the best way to invest on or trade forex is by copying a professional forex trader (Leveraging on the success of a professional trader). Here is one Nigerian i know that is doing very well in forex trading. you can copy his trades by subscribing to his free demo signal or Live signal and make money at once.Once he open trade in his trading account, the same trade will equally be opened in your own account with take profits and stop loss included, once he close trade, yours closes. the best part of it is that you do not need to put your computer on or purchase internet bundle for it to work. you also do not need to monitor it. you only login to your trading account any time you want to check the performance of your account. This is exceptionally good. If you do not know how to go about it, just indicate here and I will help you.

Demo ; https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/153176#!tab=history

Live (Real) ; https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/171894#!tab=history

Do not drop your email address here, ask your question here and I will answer them here

Thanks for sharing this sir.. Please how do i get started?
Fashion / Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by 9icelook: 8:38am On May 27, 2015
Chai human being ooo
obontami:
The judges don fccck shege commot for this girl toto

Abi una no see her _breast ni

The booby get low self-esteem

Her booobs be like when dem put water inside nylon

The thing don soft like weyrey

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Celebrities / Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by 9icelook: 8:26am On May 22, 2015
Lol n mind am. Na enviness they kill am. Bad belle person.
Tumm:

How many u don interview, common ward councelor, u nova interview...u dey shake ur head for her, ur neck go soon break.
Bad belle.
Celebrities / Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by 9icelook: 5:55pm On May 14, 2015
lol i fear oo
princeofpeace22:
are u sure this is not African magic
Politics / Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by 9icelook: 8:53am On May 12, 2015
Tho babe right tho.. we are used to complaining about our bad situations but never take actions against them. if we don revolutionalize for one time this darkness tin go don turn around and all this jegudu jera politicians go don know their place.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.