Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) (37719 Views)

Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem / Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Firefire(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
SageTravels:
You see. Mr. Intergrety that said he is fighting corruption. Well, I love the Baptism name ''Illegally Taken''. Tomorrow they will come and tell us do you know how much PDP stole in the last 16 years. Nonsense. When GEJ said Stealing is not corruption everybody was screaming. Now Buhari said Abacha's loot is not corruption he only ''Illegally''

We are Wiser Mr. President.
You can Never Deceive us again.

Buhary is a fraudulent old man.

SeverusSnape:
Like I said earlier, Buhari is a hypocritical dullard.

He used the term "illegally taken" because he knows he once said "Abacha wasn't corrupt". Buhari also served in the Abacha government, So he helped Abacha in all the looting and embezzlement he did. How can someone with brain say Abacha wasn't corrupt??.

Buhari is a certified thief, Hiding under the facade of integrity; Only zombies take him serious.

Cc: Modath.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by pedestal82(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
I shake my head for Bubu, kai this people see us finish shaa...
Where the people wey criticize GEJ " stealing is not curruption" statement. Make una come come justify "Illegaly taken away"
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by ChukwuIbrahim: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:

Ibrahim, how many prayers you have left for the day? Go and complete your prayer for the day.
2 prayers walahi!

1st one iz 4 Allah to prolong sai Baba's age to atleast 120yrs & with superb health so dat he can rule Nigeria beyond 2023.

2nd one iz 4 sai Baba to make mr. ib & our dilector be cell mates in kirikiri maximum.
kawai! grin
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Lovelynature(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:
Buhari is technically a goat.. Not surprised.

The man is the real '2face'..
So much bigotry in one man.
The sooner we clear this vermin off our system, the better.
How can we continue like this till 2019?

Electing Buhari was the WORST mistake we ever made, ever!!!!

He is a nincompoop, a bomboclatt!!!

He is just a little bit less wicked than the devil. Are we going to remain like this till 2019? God forbid!!!

Oh Lord, we have recognised the punishment you gave to us in the form of Mumuhammaddu Buhari, and we ask that you forgive us. We will elect a better person next time. Forgive us lord!

Buhari is a BIGOT!
guy, Nairalanders dey surprised as you just changed overnight.

Were you not the one supporting the dullard and apc even when their incompetence is very clear? Seems you are tired of buying their lies, blaming and foolish excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by OrIandoOwoh(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
ATERI:

The Abachas are frequent visitors to our Aso Rock these days, so thou shall not call them looters and criminals. You can`t be criminals and looters unless you served under Jonathan or your name is Dasuki.

Your aso rock? Till 2019 I guess. Then after, I will collect our power back.
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Bizibi(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is an insult.....
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Ganiyat72(f): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
BUHARII is a pathetic nomadic FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by ATERI(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:

Your aso rock? Till 2019 I guess. Then after, I will collect our power back.

Hopefully peacefully!
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by nbright: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Imagine what the presidiot is saying
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
A man who is intellectually incapacitated controls a law professor ok sorry maybe ordinary commissioner

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by olusogo: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:

Oh Lord, we have recognised the punishment you gave to us in the form of Mumuhammaddu Buhari, and we ask that you forgive us. We will elect a better person next time. Forgive us lord!

Buhari is a BIGOT!

He is just a little bit less wicked than the devil. Are we going to remain like this till 2019? God forbid!!!

Your father and grand father are sheep. You better go and ask your mother who is really your father, she slept with five men before she gave birth to you. Please ask your mother if you don't mind you can threaten her with cutlass after five dirty slaps. Trust me she will confess. If she confesses not be sure she is also a bastard.
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Lionhearted511: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=OgbeifunErom post=45124808]95% of those making these comments are from IPOB

IPOB youths are generally sick and moronic

Una go wail tire

Would you just shut the Bleep up and comment or you Bleep off the thread. Everything IPOD when it's clear that your lord and savior is goofing all round. Again Bleep off. Islam man wey no know himself
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
That is buhari for you, mr. Integrity my foot.
SeverusSnape:
Like I said earlier, Buhari is a hypocritical dullard.

He used the term "illegally taken" because he knows he once said "Abacha wasn't corrupt". Buhari also served in the Abacha government, So he helped Abacha in all the looting and embezzlement he did. How can someone with brain say Abacha wasn't corrupt??.

Buhari is a certified thief, Hiding under the facade of integrity; Only zombies take him serious.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"Soyinka's support for Buhari in 2015 was perplexing for a man of letters. So many were blinded by hatred for Jonathan that they failed to see clearly that they were marching us back to the Egypt of our Fulani internal colonial masters." - anonymous
Reply:
"well spoken!!! if power was supposed to go back to the North for any reason what so ever.Buhari was never an option!! The man is an irredeemable unrepentant ethno-religious bigot." - anonymous

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
And to tell u ds is sum1 fighting corruption
babs01:
Can someone take his vote back? I'm regretting I voted for APC
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Buhari should tell that to his gullible zombie followers.
SageTravels:
You see. Mr. Intergrety that said he is fighting corruption. Well, I love the Baptism name ''Illegally Taken''. Tomorrow they will come and tell us do you know how much PDP stole in the last 16 years. Nonsense. When GEJ said Stealing is not corruption everybody was screaming. Now Buhari said Abacha's loot is not corruption he only ''Illegally''

We are Wiser Mr. President.
You can Never Deceive us again.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"Soyinka's support for Buhari in 2015 was perplexing for a man of letters. So many were blinded by hatred for Jonathan that they failed to see clearly that they were marching us back to the Egypt of our Fulani internal colonial masters." - anonymous
Reply:
"well spoken!!! if power was supposed to go back to the North for any reason what so ever.Buhari was never an option!! The man is an irredeemable unrepentant ethno-religious bigot." - anonymous
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:

Buhari is a BIGOT!
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
babs01:
Can someone take his vote back? I'm regretting I voted for APC
How could you in the first place?
The same man that said he will make nigeria ungovernable and the country was indeed in hell for four years. Then he comes and asks for your votes and you voted.
SORRY!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Hygizee(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Now nigerians will understand d difference btw stealing is not corruption nd illegally taking money is not looting!!
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by MrGerald(m): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nigerians been complaining abt their leaders since October 1 1960, but the problem here is can he comprehend the difference?
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by austinbrown: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
I dont take this Idiot serious
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Dmano: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is what u get when u claim 2 b holier than God
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by ATERI(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:

Buhari is a BIGOT!

Had Jonathan stepped down and allowed Ribadu to be the flag-bearer for PDP in 2015, what do you think would have happened? People see whatever they want to see, but most people knew that Jonathan was heading for a defeat yet most of the people lamenting here would not take no for an answer. In other words, the better candidate won a general election last year and we must respect his mandate till next time around.
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by babs01(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
edoziebobbyyahoocom:

How could you in the first place?
The same man that said he will make nigeria ungovernable and the country was indeed in hell for four years. Then he comes and asks for your votes and you voted.
SORRY!
u haven't answer my question
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by babs01(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
DamZik:
And to tell u ds is sum1 fighting corruption
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Dragonking: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
ziccoit:
"Illegally taken" is even weightier than "looted". When you loot you loot but when you illegally took something you might have killed people in doing so.

Politicians loot and they get followership while arm robbers illegally take your property and nobody wants to be identified with them.
My friend keep quiet..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Ahmeduana(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
95% of those making these comments are from IPOB

Una go wail tire

cheesy
I MY ALSO AN IPOB?
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Willybos(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:

Buhari is a BIGOT!
hahahhahahahhahahhahhah, ur very 4ony ma brother!!
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by loomer: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Una go wail tire

cheesy

The reason why I like wetin dey happen for the country be say, the thing self dey affect u. Weda u wan insult Igbo people or not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by swiffy(f): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
BIRDS OF D SAME FEATHERS.
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by chimaobinelson(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Una go wail tire

cheesy

Even those yoruba name commenting in critisism of d so calld president monkey-trichious uttrances n acts are also IPOB call a spade a spade @ least let it be told u did, besides uv neva received a penny from buharri b4,have u?,..cos even if fulani herdsmen kill u todae,buhari wunt give a fck abt uu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by TopOne1: 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
Buhari is jokesmiley
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by 9icelook: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Why they all wailing concerning the term ''Illegally Taken''?

When you illegally take something that does not belong to you, is that not still ''Stealing''

Somebody should please enlighten me more about ''Illegally Taken'' & ''Stolen''.

9ja i hail thee!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt / Biafra: South-East Needs One More State - Orji Uzor Kalu / Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.