Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

9itewolf's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9itewolf's Profile / 9itewolf's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2018
johnny26000:
lol...all dah 1 na initial gragra...me jus dey claim noni
na so..... Naim dey make rum bubble. Da GREEN fall on u ND ur ticket grin
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2018
johnny26000:
Some people be like. Do U know me.
Do U know who I am.
Oga calm down, we have checked all the photos taken at Dangote’s daughters wedding & you were not there.
So Who the hell are you

#NRL fakeBouncers
no b lie bro.

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2018
kelvinreality:

The thing tire me.

Lmao.....You no seriousgrin

I don't know why I login this Morning self angry

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2018
12 & ...... From today reach weekend. I also wanna hitmillion. Help a brother with ur game pls
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2018
Rushmore:
Kelvinreality, it seems that your handle is being mistaken for the wrong person Oo! grin grin grin
na y e good mak puson use better soap bafff grin Even aboki go say "Olorun majee Arii alakoba "

2 Likes

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 10:36am On May 22, 2018
johnny26000:
false allegations on Mr Funnynation... guy STP behaving like a kid
kelvinreality is different from Kendrick93

3 Likes

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2018
kelvinreality:

At bolded make sure say you buy Plenty ooo. I go need Rizla also, paper no fit do the work gringrin
no lele... I go flex u wella. 5litres of Jedi with 50naira meat Don do u
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 10:29am On May 22, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Your foolishne$$ is legendary...
u say Wetin?

2 Likes

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2018
kelvinreality:

I hope you followed the proceedings. I am different from the guy that was funded. I only appreciate the Good work of Juzec.

Next time, read carefully before you jump into conclusion

Bye! angry
no vex jare........... Na d username confuse me. Anyday I win million no worry I go buy u jedii

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 10:20am On May 22, 2018
kelvinreality:

Apologise?

Abeg, apology to who and what is my offense
u c am..... Y dem no go scam u. I go call d guy again mk ihm con clear d 500 wey dem jst fund u.....

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 10:12am On May 22, 2018
Rushmore:

grin grin grin
lemme jhoor grin

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2018
kendrick93:
posting different numbers here won't change who u really are...
If u want to make this personal come to port Harcourt at 63 ogbunaibali and let's settle it there... I go show why I be say I be confirm deity....keep on scamming and forming fake bravado cos this is online
dem go dey form strong guy... Now dem Don scam u. Deity kor dirty nii

9 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 2:48pm On May 21, 2018
769DT3C 769DT3C 769DT3C. Start 3pm
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 10:44pm On May 20, 2018
Samuel60:

they paid fast because they have less subscribers compaired to d likes of bet9ja n d rest...i wont be surprised if its being operated by just one person from the comfort of his bedroom. win millions first and see if you will get paid in seconds.

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 11:32am On May 19, 2018
market. 2.5 market. Drop ur best pick pls.... I need it to complete mine
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2018
HPS3:
Thanks it worked.
u re welcm
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2018
gmercy713:

Do you care to share the code?
B925ecterqswwa-5651068
Cc jixnation

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2018
HPS3:
Am I the only one who can't access bet9ja old mobile it's been like that since yesterday
guess Dats chrome.... Use UCWeb
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 11:36am On May 17, 2018
JixNation:

Mention me.
no problem
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 11:35am On May 17, 2018
gmercy713:

Do you have any recent games?
Yh 12million. But it's a text for ND over 2.5
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 11:26am On May 17, 2018
JixNation:

I will start playing crazy options with 100 come next season, nobody know wetin go enter.
I jus tire for straight winning.the Now I,m working on ND over 2.5
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2018
B937ERSQSWZTCZ-2443703. Perfect throwback..innobets for get boss. I only play million or hundreds of thousand. Staying positive shaa wink
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 11:12am On May 17, 2018
JixNation:

That was so close.
u call dat close? B937ERSQSWZTCZ-2443703. Wetin mk I do?
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2018
JixNation:

That was so close.
u call dat close?
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 12:08am On May 17, 2018
Baschweinsteiger:

Please this is a betting thread.
We have the religious section for this kind of incantations you wrote up there.

Fetish fellow
incantation? grin grin

Celebrities / Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by 9itewolf(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:
Who doesn't know that Nina is a gold digger? That girl is shameless!

What baffled me about her is the way she rushed and kissed miracle on the lips and was giving him the "I love you look" the day miracle was proclaimed winner. Thats not classy girl! Miracle saw through her and knew that the girl is fake. The worst thing that can happen to a female is to force himself on a male... You will hate yourself! I observed closely and noticed that Miracle was not even feeling the girl... He didnt reciprocate the kiss even though it was meant to be a peck on the lips by Nina.

I don't blame the family though. They know they have planned out miracles life for him to be successful. They wouldn't want their grand children to grow up watching Daddy and Mummy smashing on TV. Not once, Not Twice! Its not Igbotic and Igbos see it as abomination to have sex on TV. The family of miracle will tolerate him because he won the mulla and Igbo's love money like kilode. So his sins are forgiven. But what about the little slut Nina? For where! The girl going to IMSU and having a boyfriend already is not helping matters. From Curtlclay hostel to Titanic lodge... Down To Merit Hostel... Down To Bell view hostel Works... All the girls there are runs girls and ashawo who sleep around or money.

Teddy A and Bamike has true love and are respected by both families because sex on TV is not a crime in yorubaland. The average person from that side loves sex like kilode. Did you people ever wonder why Teddy A mum was always lapping Bamike? You can feel the girl innocency from Afar! Always looking like an angel and has a special sex appeal. Thats why Teddy A does not play with her! Teddy A really loves her!

But I know deep in my heart that Miracle is not proud of Nina. He knew she is an average gold digger and only used her as stepping stone to fame. Kpatakpata, he will settle her with a car... But marriage that Nina is prospecting? Lai Lai.
Nina is just another yahoo yahoo boy dicck rider! Very classless for Miracle who is a Pilot. Nina can continue her cooperate Oloshoism or Runzing via Abuja connect.

Same applies to Tobi and Alexx. Tobi likes that girl for her big Ukwu. Yoruba people don't joke with big nyansh. They see it as a lottery. Another disadvantage to Alexx is that she and Tobi are not from the same class. Tobi family rich gbagan... Alex on the other hand..... Well, gossip for another day. But I really pray it works out for them because Alexx gave Tobi the peace he needed.

Am also happy for Tobi that he got free from that little witch named Ceecc. Short beautiful, Igbo girl like me. But very stubborn and heartless.
monitoring spirit.... Na puson Lyf u analyse like Dis? D lord is your strength.. Keep it up.

4 Likes

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2018
JEJU won with red card 10mins into d game...... Wow.... grin grin
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 12:29pm On May 10, 2018
Kizyte:
Let's create a Multi-million Naira ticket!

Quote or mention me with one or two games of not less than 1.75 odd each (2.0 odd and above will be highly appreciated).

This is not a competition, therefore, only post a game if you have one, and you're 100% sure of it. It's better not to submit a game at all if you're not too sure.

Minimum winning target: 10M
Maximum: 49.9M (If you think it's not possible, see innobets wink )
Stake: 1H

All games must kickoff between 12am on Friday and 11:59pm on Sunday.

Collecting of games will stop by 2pm on Thursday.

A single code will be created for all collected games and to be remixed by individuals as it suits them.

This will continue every week with 1H sacrifice until we hit the millions or the millions hit us, whichever way, there must be a hit! cool

Jerrisonjeff
Klassd
Mohsis
mbroker2018
funkyjms

And everyone who can predict a game with minimum of 1.75 odd.
South Korea. Jeju home win.
Spain. Rayo home win and over 1.5
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2018
Lhimeet
I go reason u say mak u no run am... Naso my mind tell me

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 10:27pm On May 06, 2018
Lhimeet:
73 @ 9itewolf

DONE!

Credit : Innobets
tnks 2u both innobets
Lhimeet
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 10:54am On May 06, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
Oboy na to dey acca am make e no pass 5million... grin
mk we Folow run am.
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 10:19pm On May 05, 2018
Shollay20:

No be lie ooo nah true you dey yan.....I registered around 2010 before, but has nairaland lost their data i no visit d site again not until year 2014 before some inform that nairaland has been back online.....
really 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.