Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider (65759 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by austyn0(m): 11:48am On May 16, 2018
adadike:
Nina, I warned you, okwa ngwara gi agwa. ina ra amu na abughi nke gi. I hope u ve seen the end of it all now? your eyes don clear! ome go gi vum n'anya
Biko nne,,,Igwara ya where?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Nobody: 11:52am On May 16, 2018
who wants their son to marry a slutt,

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by ogologoamu: 11:53am On May 16, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Ichoputa ya, jidesie ya ike o. Ogologo amu dikwa scarce kita.
Bia nwoke m, onye gwara gi na mu di scarce?. Gi na Adadike emesukwalam iwe.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by BenLinus: 11:54am On May 16, 2018
Pls English, don't knw wat u ar saying bt I knw wat amu is. grin >: grin grin

adadike:
cheesy idi sure? let me tell u d truth, any amu I catch now, ga bu nkem for life. the watch word is 'look before u leap'.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 11:55am On May 16, 2018
Chai too many ndi arurumana here
Ma ndi na ara amu ma ndi na ara òtù.
Jirinu nwayo na ara ihe arara ara o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by emezuo17: 11:56am On May 16, 2018
adadike:
Nina, I warned you, okwa ngwara gi agwa. ina ra amu na abughi nke gi. I hope u ve seen the end of it all now? your eyes don clear! ome go gi vum n'anya
. Ada, Ina enye nsogbu o
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by OgogoroNo2: 11:57am On May 16, 2018
Life goes on after the show
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by focus7: 12:00pm On May 16, 2018
All these ladies only get busy packaging their bodies with cosmetics but they don't package their brain.

Now after Miracle has used this cheap hole with those open shame sex to relieve his sensual tension in BBN with the fake promises that made her dump her long time boyfriend so she's also dumped. Some lose holes should learn that opening the pussy for a guy to bang does not guarantee marriage, guy prefers ladies with self worth than sluts.

But talking of someone being proud of you, i beg who will be proud to have a shameless woman that have open sex for a wife or daughter in law. Ladies are the losers in a show of shame like this, i patiently awaits Alex humiliating dump too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by biacan(f): 12:00pm On May 16, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Onye ara cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Abdulkareem407(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:
Who doesn't know that Nina is a gold digger? That girl is shameless!

What baffled me about her is the way she rushed and kissed miracle on the lips and was giving him the "I love you look" the day miracle was proclaimed winner. Thats not classy girl! Miracle saw through her and knew that the girl is fake. The worst thing that can happen to a female is to force himself on a male... You will hate yourself! I observed closely and noticed that Miracle was not even feeling the girl... He didnt reciprocate the kiss even though it was meant to be a peck on the lips by Nina.

I don't blame the family though. They know they have planned out miracles life for him to be successful. They wouldn't want their grand children to grow up watching Daddy and Mummy smashing on TV. Not once, Not Twice! Its not Igbotic and Igbos see it as abomination to have sex on TV. The family of miracle will tolerate him because he won the mulla and Igbo's love money like kilode. So his sins are forgiven. But what about the little slut Nina? For where! The girl going to IMSU and having a boyfriend already is not helping matters. From Curtlclay hostel to Titanic lodge... Down To Merit Hostel... Down To Bell view hostel Works... All the girls there are runs girls and ashawo who sleep around or money.

Teddy A and Bamike has true love and are respected by both families because sex on TV is not a crime in yorubaland. The average person from that side loves sex like kilode. Did you people ever wonder why Teddy A mum was always lapping Bamike? You can feel the girl innocency from Afar! Always looking like an angel and has a special sex appeal. Thats why Teddy A does not play with her! Teddy A really loves her!

But I know deep in my heart that Miracle is not proud of Nina. He knew she is an average gold digger and only used her as stepping stone to fame. Kpatakpata, he will settle her with a car... But marriage that Nina is prospecting? Lai Lai.
Nina is just another yahoo yahoo boy dicck rider! Very classless for Miracle who is a Pilot. Nina can continue her cooperate Oloshoism or Runzing via Abuja connect.

Same applies to Tobi and Alexx. Tobi likes that girl for her big Ukwu. Yoruba people don't joke with big nyansh. They see it as a lottery. Another disadvantage to Alexx is that she and Tobi are not from the same class. Tobi family rich gbagan... Alex on the other hand..... Well, gossip for another day. But I really pray it works out for them because Alexx gave Tobi the peace he needed.

Am also happy for Tobi that he got free from that little witch named Ceecc. Short beautiful, Igbo girl like me. But very stubborn and heartless.
grin grin grin one stick of st' moris for u for making me to laugh
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Ezemarcel(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2018
adadike:
you have a nice shape but ugly face......
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Kobicove(m): 12:07pm On May 16, 2018
emezuo17:
. Ada, Ina enye nsogbu o

Odé enyè nsogbu, ònà achó àmù grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 16, 2018
adadike:
O na-ara amu grin
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by thunderbabs: 12:10pm On May 16, 2018
Ok, mk Miracle go do traditional marriage with her bcoz of quickie in dt stupid game show. She miss road cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by 9itewolf(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

What baffled me about her is the way she rushed and kissed miracle on the lips and was giving him the "I love you look" the day miracle was proclaimed winner. Thats not classy girl! Miracle saw through her and knew that the girl is fake. The worst thing that can happen to a female is to force himself on a male... You will hate yourself! I observed closely and noticed that Miracle was not even feeling the girl... He didnt reciprocate the kiss even though it was meant to be a peck on the lips by Nina.

I don't blame the family though. They know they have planned out miracles life for him to be successful. They wouldn't want their grand children to grow up watching Daddy and Mummy smashing on TV. Not once, Not Twice! Its not Igbotic and Igbos see it as abomination to have sex on TV. The family of miracle will tolerate him because he won the mulla and Igbo's love money like kilode. So his sins are forgiven. But what about the little slut Nina? For where! The girl going to IMSU and having a boyfriend already is not helping matters. From Curtlclay hostel to Titanic lodge... Down To Merit Hostel... Down To Bell view hostel Works... All the girls there are runs girls and ashawo who sleep around or money.

Teddy A and Bamike has true love and are respected by both families because sex on TV is not a crime in yorubaland. The average person from that side loves sex like kilode. Did you people ever wonder why Teddy A mum was always lapping Bamike? You can feel the girl innocency from Afar! Always looking like an angel and has a special sex appeal. Thats why Teddy A does not play with her! Teddy A really loves her!

But I know deep in my heart that Miracle is not proud of Nina. He knew she is an average gold digger and only used her as stepping stone to fame. Kpatakpata, he will settle her with a car... But marriage that Nina is prospecting? Lai Lai.
Nina is just another yahoo yahoo boy dicck rider! Very classless for Miracle who is a Pilot. Nina can continue her cooperate Oloshoism or Runzing via Abuja connect.

Same applies to Tobi and Alexx. Tobi likes that girl for her big Ukwu. Yoruba people don't joke with big nyansh. They see it as a lottery. Another disadvantage to Alexx is that she and Tobi are not from the same class. Tobi family rich gbagan... Alex on the other hand..... Well, gossip for another day. But I really pray it works out for them because Alexx gave Tobi the peace he needed.

Am also happy for Tobi that he got free from that little witch named Ceecc. Short beautiful, Igbo girl like me. But very stubborn and heartless.
monitoring spirit.... Na puson Lyf u analyse like Dis? D lord is your strength.. Keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Lorenzena(f): 12:13pm On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

sense will not kill you my sister

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by cutedela: 12:14pm On May 16, 2018
I knew it will come to this.......it was evident yet Nina could not see it coming. O poor little girl......... I hope the lesson is well learnt
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by KangaIye: 12:14pm On May 16, 2018
Mariinee:
It was expected. But honestly, Nina is such a dumb girl.
After meeting with girls who are wayyy finer, classier, intelligent and posh than Nina, why should he stick with her? I'm pretty sure some girls would even throw themselves at Miracle, for free. Not for the money, but just to have a bite. grin
And, to be more honest...no man will take Nina seriously for a relationship. Any man she meets now would just want to have his own bite and RUN.
She has exhibited herself to the world as a wench with little or no self-control, materialitic, dumb and disloyal.

All these grammar on top this small thing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by TwentyOnePilots(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

Babe, believe me, you just summarized the major casts in bbnaija show within twinkle of an eyes. Weh done ma. kiss
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by vickykeyz(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=adadike post=67602818]Nina, I warned you, okwa ngwara gi agwa. ina ra amu na abughi nke gi. I hope u ve seen the end of it all now? your eyes don clear! ome go gi vum n'anya[/quo nne idi bad
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by daejavuu: 12:27pm On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

Damn girl.... awesome analysis...seems like I watched the bbnaija even though I wasn't really following...very nice.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by DABREEZYTOS(f): 12:36pm On May 16, 2018
This Nina of a girl sef...........well,ah no blame Miracle's familysha o.........wetin dumb barbie fit offer dem?
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by ofuonyebi: 12:37pm On May 16, 2018
when will these our ladies learn NOT to useless themselves because of useless money that will destroy the whole of their future destiny in a day..
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by austyn0(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2018
KhaleesiAdaz:
Chai too many ndi arurumana here Ma ndi na ara amu ma ndi na ara òtù. Jirinu nwayo na ara ihe arara ara o
Jus negodu

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

See joblessness sha, I'm sure you failed essay writing in school. you can only write epistle on frivolities.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Ameclat(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2018
Will you keep quite...
Wetin even concern you and there matter..#LazyNigerianYouth.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by GeoOla25(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2018
Alex disgrace will be enormous... Nina be guided.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by nwatthu(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2018
lol
NeeKlaus:

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Maj196(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

On top wetin na abi na u be sponsor
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2018
Collins right now. Hahahahahahahaha karma is a bitch
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by ArinzeRaph: 12:54pm On May 16, 2018
KhaleesiAdaz:
Chai too many ndi arurumana here
Ma ndi na ara amu ma ndi na ara òtù.
Jirinu nwayo na ara ihe arara ara o
gi nwa na onwe gi bu onye aruru ala arabanko
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Countersam(m): 12:59pm On May 16, 2018
She was just a passenger. Wont she drop before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again / Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.