Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,166 members, 7,860,182 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

9ja4us's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9ja4us's Profile / 9ja4us's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Part Time Job Opportunity At Clean Home Affairs - URGENT Pls Spread The Word!!! by 9ja4us: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2012
This is the online job application portal for CLEANHOMEAFFAIRS. A domestic cleaning firm that offers regular part time job opportunity with flexible working hours and weekly pay renumeration. We are looking for very neat, smart and hardworking individuals who can use their initiative while providing cleaning services and more to our esteemed clients. Interested candidates who fit the above profile should kindly apply. Take this link to apply or copy and paste in a new web browser.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGR5SnVDSjBERncySFRCVVhIWHNOU1E6MQ
Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Pedicurist & Manicurist Wanted by 9ja4us: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2011
Professional Pedicurist, manicurist and massager is needed

Kindly send your expression of interest mail with list of experience or certification to
handsplusfeet@gmail.com
Fashion / Pedicurist & Manicurist Wanted by 9ja4us: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2011
Hello my people,

The service of pedicurist and manicurist is needed for an upcoming project.
Interested persons should send an expression of interest mail, inclusive of a short CV to handsplusfeet@gmail.com
More details would be communicated to interested persons

Sincere regards
Family / Re: Naija Men: Rate Their Sense Of Responsibility by 9ja4us: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2008
so d lady earn more, she shud be paying for all at all time.
wat is d definition of head of house
Family / Re: Need Someone's Advice by 9ja4us: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2008
ur guy is a maniac, flee o.
anyway, i alwaz advocate for women being in control in a relationship, subtly and smartly!
Family / Re: Why The World Is Full Of Unmarried Big Girls by 9ja4us: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2008
well, we can assume that the world comes with change and change for individuals are different.
people don't see marriages as the ultimate anymore.
Family / Naija Men: Rate Their Sense Of Responsibility by 9ja4us: 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2008
Hi all,
this is one issue that has remained on my mind for quite a while.
I have noticed that it is very easy for a Nigerian man to lose his sense of responsibility.
not that they start out to be irresponsible,
take the case of a man that earns lower than his wife, and the wife helps him out often.
after a while, the man assumes, she should continually bear the responsibilities.
If i marry a man, he should know that my helping out is not an excuse for him not being responsible.
i need opinions,  how easy is it for a man to lose his responsibility?

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.