Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

9ja4us's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9ja4us's Profile / 9ja4us's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Business Development Manager Vacancy by 9ja4us: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
CleanHome Affairs is a professional cleaning and janitorial service provider located in lagos. We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager who fits the following requirement and can deliver explicitly on the Job.

Job Title: Business Manager

Report To: Business Owner

Primary Objective: Your main area of focus will be to generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales, ensure smooth day to day operations delivery and will be accountable for business growth and service delivery.

Roles & Responsibility: Carry out marketing functiona and ensure cleints are sourced

Proffer innovative ways at increasing and improving clientele base

Prepare a schedule plan for business - client delivery

Maintain customer relationships and ensure loyalty through impeccable service

Responsible for business growth

Personal Attributes: Skilled in aggressive marketing

Excellent Organisational skills as well as performance monitoring

Excellent communication skills

Service delivery responsiveness is a must

Fast learner and ability to take solid decision

A sales driven individual

Technical Requirement: Skilled in Microsoft Office softwares and Internet usage

Qualification: Minimun of B.Sc or HND degree holder, preferably in business managment and professional cleaning experience.

Renumeration is Attractive and work condition is good. To know more about what we do, kindly visit www.cleanhomeaffairs.com

If interested, send your CV to info@cleanhomeaffairs.com as an attachment with subject BDM.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by 9ja4us: 7:37pm On May 02, 2013
Driver wanted around mushin axis. If you are interested. Kindly leave your number as a response on this thread, will call back.
If you dont leave around mushin, pls do not leave your number.
Car Talk / Re: At What Age Did You Buy Your First-Car And How Much Then? by 9ja4us: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2013
Age 24. A nissan Sunny.
Was my sister's.. paid 200k for it.

Brags... I am on my 4th car!
If i no talk am, how you go know? grin

Jobs/Vacancies / Ond In Accountancy by 9ja4us: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2013
Are you a OND certificate holder in Accounting discipline.
If yes, and you are certain of your skills, work ethics and ability,

kindly send your CV to info@cleanhomeaffairs.com
stating Accounting as Subject.
Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies: Accounting, Admin Assistant and Housekeepers by 9ja4us: 5:45am On Feb 24, 2013
If you have OND certificate in Accounting and you are up to the task of accounting with adequate knowledge of account software. Kindly send your CV via email to info@cleanhomeaffairs.com with Subject of Account

In addition if you are available for full and part time domestic cleaning job, also send a mail to info@cleanhomeaffairs.com with the subject line reading DC Full time or Part time, depending on your job preference. Minimum educational achievement is a Senior School leaving Certificate.

A front desk administrative assistant is also need at the same organization. Preferred candidate should be female, minimum certificate of SSCE, fluent in english, basic skills in microsoft office package, of good attitude and morals, great interpersonal and communication skills, and would be preferred is she lives around ikeja axis.
Interested candidates for this should send CV to info@cleanhomeaffairs.com, with subject as Admin.

Thank you.
Jobs/Vacancies / Administrative Assistant Around Ikeja, Lagos - URGENT!!! by 9ja4us: 9:11am On Feb 22, 2013
Vacancy exist for the post of Administrative Assistant in Ikeja.

Criteria are:
Person should be Female,
Lives around Ikeja,
Hold a minimun of S.S.C.E.,
fluent in English(very importantly)
Good Interpersonal and communication skills
Highly proficient in Basic Microsoft programmes : Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
Basic skills in social media marketing and networking

If you fit all these or more, kindly send a mail to info@cleanhomeaffairs.com with your CV attached and a cover letter introducing yourself.[/b]
Jobs/Vacancies / Cleaners Needed Very Urgently by 9ja4us: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2013
Are you an experienced cleaner?
Are you passionate about cleaning?
Do you think you can deliver on a cleaning job, if given the necessary training?

If you can answer yes to any of the above question.

Then send your cv to info@cleanhomeaffairs.com, with the subject title DOMESTIC

Attractive renumeration & rewards
Work schedule is Part-time or Full time
Personal development available
Minimum requirement is ability to converse in good english (O-Level Certificate)
Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies To Be Filled In by 9ja4us: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
A repuatble domestic cleaning firm is looking to fill the following vacancies

Administrative Assistant
Marketing Personnel
Full Time Cleaners
Part Time Cleaners

If interested, kindly send your CV as an attachment to info@cleanhomeaffairs.com stating your preferred Job category in the subject line.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Experienced Cleaners Needed Very Urgently by 9ja4us: 7:53am On Jan 16, 2013
This Vacancy still exist...

Share the news to all your extended circle, you can never tell..
you might just be providing someone a second chance
Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Cleaners Needed Very Urgently by 9ja4us: 9:44am On Jan 15, 2013
EXPERIENCED CLEANERS ARE NEEDED AS URGENTLY AS SAYING JACK ROBINSON., WITH IMPRESSIVE PAY AND ADDITIONAL RENUMERATION

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, KINDLY SEND YOUR CV AS AN ATTACHMENT TO info@cleanhomeaffairs.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Cleaners Needed Urgently by 9ja4us: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2013
Are you experienced in the cleaning industry?
If Yes, then your service is urgently needed.

A high profile domestic cleaning service currently have vacancies for experienced cleaners, If you fit this profile or you know someone who does..

Kindly send an email to info@cleanhomeaffairs.com with your CV as an attachment.
Celebrities / Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by 9ja4us: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
50calibre: You can't blame her for wanting to give her child a fighting chance in life, being born in Nigeria alone is a curse that drastically reduces the future prospects of success for that child.

Besides I think Nollywood movies should be stopped, they are just a waste of time, and have a negative impact on all those who watch them. They don't really potray the real image of Nigeria, they potray a fake image that ends up deceiving many people who strive to imitate that lifestyle

So I am taking it that you are cursed, right?
You are so cursed...too bad!
Celebrities / Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by 9ja4us: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
ROCK-J:
pls watch what you say. How can you say its a curse to be born in Nigeria. Be careful with your utterances because it affects a lot of us negatively. I won't take that from you.

Rock J... He/She meant to say he/she was cursed, with the curse fighting hard on him/her.
Definitely not those of us born in Nigeria!
Education / Re: Did You Ever Doubt/Criticize Your Teachers When You Were In School? by 9ja4us: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
Thinking about this post...

I actually challenged my further mathematics teacher in secondary school, he was a co-rp member then.
It was so fuzzy in my head, the only thing i could do was to make create more confusion for him.
Interestingly, i think i made sense out of my nonsense....and everybody thought i was the hottest further maths student!

He is still my friend (my teacher) and he kinds of respect me for that challenge.

Life and the way it all comes together
I no kuku do the further maths for Waec, so i still live on the brilliant girl image....ehw!
Culture / Re: My Art Works by 9ja4us: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
You are simply talented.
dont drop the ball....
Networking, i know is very key in the art business.

you will do well.

Family / Re: It's His 1st Wedding Anniversary: What Should He Do?????? by 9ja4us: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
If you have 100k to spare, then you can do a couple of things.
Here are the most important tips:
Do not sleep at home that day.... check into one of these resorts close to ph or where-ever you live, a very good hotel will do too.
Spend the whole day today.... take some time to pray.
and of course, indulge her in all things: foods, flowers, fragrances, footwear etc

Then cap the day with a different 'l-m' session. no mundane activity allowed.

All the Best bro.

As a practice for me and hubby, we always travel!
Family / Re: The Real Nigerian Housewives Of The United Kingdom! by 9ja4us: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2012
Hi,

My candid advice is to take this one step at a time.
Don't do too many features... most individuals prefer to focus when they are on a website and gain from content.
Than having a lot of pages that will read... Under construction.

My cents!

Good job anyway.
Family / Re: Live-In Maids Vs Non-Live-In HouseKeepers: Which Is Preferable? by 9ja4us: 10:31am On Aug 31, 2012
This page is closed.
On a final note, My fellow Nigeria People.
Pls patronize CleanHomeAffairs o, I use them and they are very good in domestic cleaning.
You can call them on 0700CLEANERS, 08171692639, 08162247396.
Their web addy is www.cleanhomeaffairs.com
You can also get them via email: ayo@cleanhomeaffairs.com or lola@cleanhomeaffairs.com

Their staffs are well-cultured and highly professional, so they dont come to your house looking like your typical maid, they are young men and women doing their own jobs
and they are very affordable. Try them out o.

Pls o, I am looking for a driver living around Mushin area. Guranteed one o.
Nairaland / General / Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by 9ja4us: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2012
I comment when i see mentals sharing their low-rated myopic views! eg kobojunkie, mr cock....Cant even rem all their names
But share my opinions too
Family / Re: Live-In Maids Vs Non-Live-In HouseKeepers: Which Is Preferable? by 9ja4us: 8:20am On Aug 31, 2012
Kobojunkie:
I will be honest with you. I do not know many Nigerians who pay there house-helps about $300 a month(even if with boarding included) You mentioned that in Lekki people do that, but Lekkis is far from the reality in mainstream Nigeria where majority of those with house helps live.

On Bargaining power, I agree there is that part, and I did address that when I stated that it does cost a bit to maintain a maid here given that maids have rights and under the law are required to be treated humanely, like every other labor worker out there. However, it is possible to get maids for cheaper(illegal immigrants,or those desperate, willing to work under the table,) and some do that.

My mum told me of a friend of her's who kept a maid(Nigerian), in their home in houston. This particular woman paid her maid $1000 a month, and suggested that it was cheaper than sending her kids to daycare. However, that has not caught on here because I am of the opinion that people generally don't have that great of a need for maids. If there was a high demand for maids, I believe the price would generally come down and more people would get them but because their isn't, it is out there for those who feel they can afford it and it makes sense for them(the minority).

Many people here seem to get their ideas of America from watching reality shows(mostly scripted and glamorized pictures, and soap operas). Some pages ago, someone actually posted that one of the episodes of desperate housewives . . . I could not even read the rest of the tripe he typed afterwards cause I kept wondering why anyone would seriously think that watching one of those silly shows if enough to claim to know of America.

Kpele o, Mr kobo junkie that knows america like the palm of his hand. And am sure u will be one of those blacks on the train that sits in a corner looking extremely frustated and angry.
If people base their america experience on media, whats the wrong thing in that. Dont ur western countries base their judgement about us based on wardfare, guerrilla and animal safari/jungle that their media propagate? If i may say, my experience on SA is all i have learnt from the media, The blacks are angry and backward, the while are racial and forward focused. Whats wrong with that, didnt the black kill lucky dube? thinking he was nigerian.....pls Mr Kobojunkie/junkyard.
Family / Re: Live-In Maids Vs Non-Live-In HouseKeepers: Which Is Preferable? by 9ja4us: 8:13am On Aug 31, 2012
AmyJacob: I meant 17,000naira/ month in my previous post.
My point is still that we should stop oppressing people who are less privileged. You are not a madam or oga if you cannot pay living wage to that housekeeper you are just pretending and may be better doing that job yourself. As busy as I am, I do my grocery, cook all kinds of meals in bulk on saturdays, freeze stew and my family eats healthy. And I am busier than I was when I was a big "madam" in Nigeria traveling from one country to the other. The point is our society condones oppression and that is reflected in our political system as well as this house help syndrome. By the way does anyone know what the American government classifies as poverty level? It's roughly about 4 million naira per household. Put in perspective, such a household in Nigeria (poor by world class) will have a human car wash, a human garage door opener, and a full time live in or call it whatever house help. Let's get real and stop all these delusions of madam and oga. Let's help the less fortunate rather than exploit them and we'll be better as a society.
I once met a caucasian woman born and bred in Jos and she wondered why there are no soup kitchens and shelters in many parts of Nigeria. She only needs to read some of these posts. We need to see ourselves in some of these less fortunate people. It could have been anyone but for the grace of God. I appreciate the part about creating jobs but please pay living wage otherwise it's not a job but oppression.

Dear Amy,
While i partly agree with most of your points... you lost me at the point about the caucasian woman. And this is what i call self-righteousness.
Because you have found yourself in obodo oyinbo now, you suddenly believe everything you see there should be available here. While it is important you have those amenities. Lets not loose sight of the fact that we have basic amenities challenges. So if my president comes up to say his next project now is to provide shelter home or eradicate some artisan like jobs, am one of those people that will fight down that sort of idea. We are not even developing and you want soup kitchens and shelters, where they will sleep on cold floor, die in mass, become hungry like hell because one individual will not approve the contract!
Pls lets call a spade what it is. If you live in Nigeria, you need to live in the reality of time and economies (If you get a housekeeper, Its no sin, as long as you don't oppress them or think of them as lower beings. If you live in america, you can as well get house-keepers if you have the money to pay them. Its because you guys dont that you suddenly think being super-human is the way to go.
Tell me, if you start earning 12 figures in your proclaimed america, will you not be able to pay 1000 for a weekly clean? So you dont earn enuf to pay, coupled with the fact that ur siblings at home are dependent on the $ you send, which u work extremely hard to earn.
Give me a break mehn< the point here is not how do you treat your maid, It is which will you prefer, and lets base that on our present living conditions and economies.

Family / Re: Live-In Maids Vs Non-Live-In HouseKeepers: Which Is Preferable? by 9ja4us: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
Tedpgrass....
Kobojunkie has been unusually smart for today's conversation sef. I think it has to do with his oni and son's ceo not be around.

Lets call a truce, what you prefer or do not does not make you lazy or hardworking.
Its humorous to think that anyone's opinion is the best on issues like this.
Hard worker or lazy, if you want a maid, go get it, if na come and go professionals you want, whats stopping you. As long as you pay them their wages at the appropriate time and you dont treat them like lesser beings.
Its a job like your 7-6 job, so lets bring dignity to all this artisan like professions by treating them like one.

The problem isnt even with the house-help, the challenge is that we need a bit of 360 orientation on our regards for every other person regardless of the work they do or not, and that even includes babies.
Family / Re: Live-In Maids Vs Non-Live-In HouseKeepers: Which Is Preferable? by 9ja4us: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
sweet-easy:
Hello NL, I need a non-live-in housekeeper, any help would be appreciated.

www.cleanhomeaffairs.com. Call them on 0700CLEANERS.
These are professionals o, come to your house with janitorial equipment, environmental friendly cleaning products. In short ehn, your house will sparkle sef.
Been to mine and some friends house, we cant seem to get over them sef.
pls quote SEPT2041 to get 20% off for discount.
Family / Re: Live-In Maids Vs Non-Live-In HouseKeepers: Which Is Preferable? by 9ja4us: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
Abrantie: I personally think the reason Africans or non-first world societies like house help is due to cheap labor. In the west, only the filthy rich use maids, gardeners or domestic help (which includes wet nurses). Anybody ever used a babysitter in USA or UK or Australia on a regular basis? What was your monthly budget for just childcare?

Another one from space....welcome!
Cheaplabour ko ckeaplabour ni. Pls state your preference and move on or out.
Whats with you people sef?

To educate you a bit, Uk is 800-1200pounds, America is a function of the state you stay, and average is not 20k (where is ur stats from), they calculate in hours and it ranges from $7- $15/hr. Australia?? pls ask kobojunkie.

'Cheaplabour only' my foot, Housekeepers dont need the money abi? or people that pay them the money dont have other things to do with it.
smh
Family / Re: Live-In Maids Vs Non-Live-In HouseKeepers: Which Is Preferable? by 9ja4us: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
evamathis: There will never be a grand conclusion to this argument
Its like the stay at home mom vs career mom argument
Im with kobo on this
no maids for me ,with kids and a fairly big house Im doing just fine
Theres something called Staying organized and having a routine go figure! grin grin grin grin grin

Kobojunior.... I appreciate your thoughts. well articulated and stated, pls teach your brother to do same.

@debrief08, you are so on point.
Hardworking kobo yapping away on his computer and dodging from his oni & son's chairman who is timing his internet usage.
Lazy women holding briefs and handing out grand ideas at their place of work, where they are directors and Managers.
Kobo & sons.....pls continue to be hardworking., pls take my advice again o. www.cleanhomeaffairs.com. Infact i will get their phone numebr so they call you. Maybe just maybe becoming lazy may help u.
Family / Re: Live-In Maids Vs Non-Live-In HouseKeepers: Which Is Preferable? by 9ja4us: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
@ kobo junkie,
A word is enough for you o. You just like to waste bullet.
Anyway, since the people that know you too well on this forum knows your trend. I cant but agree with most comment. stop being opinionated.
I use non-live in maids.
In fact fyi, in case you change your mind and listen to word of wisdom for elders. The non-live in housekeeper i use is a from a superbly professional domestic janitorial outfit, called CleanHomeAffairs.
Their webaddy is www.cleanhomeaffairs.com. Check them out kobojunkie, and tell them 9ja4us refered you. so i get a discount on your head!
Still smh 4u o
Family / Re: Live-In Maids Vs Non-Live-In HouseKeepers: Which Is Preferable? by 9ja4us: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
@Kobojunkie... When someone ask which would you prefer, the answer is either this and/or that, or non at all.
So you dont prefer both. State your stands and move on.

Let me say again that yours or anybody's preference is not superior to every other person. Its just your preference only.
The begining and end of all your argument stinks of someone who is so opinionated.

I prefer to have non-live in housekeepers...because! You may feel in the blank yourself.
Again, smhs

Family / Re: Live-In Maids Vs Non-Live-In HouseKeepers: Which Is Preferable? by 9ja4us: 9:09am On Aug 30, 2012
@all,
Before you all yab away about Nigeria women being lazy and all.
Lets keep something in focus: Why do people become maids or house-keepers in the first place? Some have a penchant for cleaning(cases of western world) and as a means to survival( in our own case).
So whats the problem if people do this? Can't people have a survival streak and make them want to work?

The issue is with our rotten mentality and non-sensical self righteousness we all claim. So you dont need a maid, does it make people with maids bad? so you don't need a housekeeper, then those who use them are lazy.
Gadgets or not, hardworking or not, this is an era where people get to survive.
On the rotten mentality stand, You all believe house maids are slaves that why the only argument you could make against the people who use them are to tag them lazy and wicked. When you look at a house-help, what flashes through our black mind is 'less, un-fortunate, creepy and all sort' so immediately you think having them in your house need a hot debate. If we all get our acts right, and see maids, even touts as human being like your office CEO before their character defines them in your minds, then having a maid service in your house will not be a taboo.

Secondly, whats with the self righteousness sef, don't you all feel tired somedays? dont you all want to come home sometimes to a cleanhome? if someone can get it done for you, why not. Proclaimed travelers.... Janitorial services started from the west, what we do here is something else, and thankfully some individuals are bringing the dignity back to domestic/office cleaning.
if it will make you feel good, i am a mother of one without a live in maid, but yet, I have schedule routine with house-keepers. And fyi, they do the work as good as you do your bankjob and they get paid.
smh

Family / Domestic Cleaning @ Its Best : Promo Promo Promo - Augfreefor1 by 9ja4us: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2012
Have you heard of CleanHomeAffairs?

Its the outfit that can provide residents of Lagos State ease of mind in their domestic cleaning chores.
CleanHomeAffairs is a trusted service provider, with professional housekeepers as staffs, who will on finish leave your house spotless.
They are very affordable, reliable and quality driven.
What more, your security is guaranteed as their housekeepers are insured, referenced/guaranteed and checked out in their homes.

The good news for nairalander is this: They are offering an unbelievable promo.
REFFERRAL PROGRAM
Refer a friend or neighbor and you will receive a FREE house cleaning service if they sign up for regular service.(weekly or Bi-weekly)

To claim this promo: Kindly send a mail to ayo@cleanhomeaffairs.com, with the subject AUGFREEFOR1 with your friend/neighbor copied in the email.
You can also text/call 0700CLEANERS, 08171692639, 08162247396 and include the promocode, of cos with your friend details included.

Twitter: @CleanHomeAffair
Facebook: CleanHome Affairs
Telephone: 0700CLEANERS- (070025326377), 08171692639, 08162247396
Family / DO WITHOUT MAIDS - Non Live-in Domestic Cleaning/home Maintenance Services For U by 9ja4us: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2012
Non- Live In Domestic Cleaning and Other Home Maintenance Service available in Lagos.
Its a service that promotes stress-free living for you and your family
Quality, Efficient and Affordable.

Check us out on www.cleanhomeaffairs.com or call 0700CLEANERS for further enquiries

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Part Time Job Opportunity At Clean Home Affairs - URGENT Pls Spread The Word!!! by 9ja4us: 10:50am On Jul 12, 2012
Full time and Part time Opportunities are available. Prefered Location is Lagos

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68