Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,799,515 members, 6,690,359 topics. Date: Monday, 24 January 2022 at 07:27 PM

9jaADMIN's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaADMIN's Profile / 9jaADMIN's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by 9jaADMIN(m): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ha! � not up to that .. you probably don’t need that yet
Webmasters / Re: CSS Help Needed by 9jaADMIN(m): 12:04am On Jul 21, 2020
Where is the div ? Or use Class :
Programming / Re: What Laptop Do You Guys Use To Run Your Programs? by 9jaADMIN(m): 12:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Use dell.. it’s stronger it’s has The best response to coding..
Romance / Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by 9jaADMIN(m): 1:06am On Jul 08, 2020
I weak ooo

TV/Movies / Lady That Dances Shoki On Botched(health Series) On Dstv by 9jaADMIN(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2018

Steel Worker Patricia Wants to Fix "Botched" Butt | E!

Steel Worker Patricia Wants to Fix "Botched" Butt | E!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 4 Tips To Help You Write A CV When You’ve Got No Work Experience by 9jaADMIN(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2018

Celebrities / DMW- Davido Signs Sinzi(saucekid) - (photos) by 9jaADMIN(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2018
Guess what -

Davido has kept the fans waiting for when he announced an upcoming signing this week announced Sauce Kid on his Instagram story earlier today. The Rapper who once collaborated with Davido on his hit song ‘Carolina'
DMW just signed in a long time act in the industry and his ready to make new great hits soon in the industry.. you really need to watch out for more infors and gist soon

Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh Destroyed Churchill's $20,000 Property In Ghana & Was Arrested by 9jaADMIN(m): 11:15am On Mar 11, 2017
Thaat girl na idiot,

3 Likes

Family / Re: I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) by 9jaADMIN(m): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2017
uhmmmm

Forum Games / Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by 9jaADMIN(m): 11:56am On Feb 23, 2017
621.. that the Answer..
Pets / Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by 9jaADMIN(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hummmmm, get well asap.. Club on point Pele oooo

Food / Re: Cooking Beans Can Be Very Frustrating (see Pics) by 9jaADMIN(m): 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hummmm

Crime / Please Watch Out For The Newest Way This Guys Call "AREA BOIZ" Aka (agbero Boy) by 9jaADMIN(m): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
A friend of mine came to my house and told me how his just been rubbed my so called agbero bois at his area of [b]N1500, and he said they even had this so called pitty face about the incident... So I like to share this with everyone[/b]
According to wat he told me, he was passing by a certain street where this agbero man called him and said that his friend here who is playin table tennis with does not understand his lang( Yoruba) and they have ripped of a lot of money from him and they wanted my friend to help explain sometins to the guy , my friend never knew the other guy in person is an accompany of the scam and the guy has to play along with it...

As the game was on the guy even told my friend to play with him an told my friend that he should win him, but forgetting to ask the agbero about how the game has been goin on since... After my fries won the first game, the agbero told my friend to play again that the other guy has over N2000 left of change to collect frm him..
With ther spirit of winin that my friend had made him to bring out N1500 frm his pocket thinkin his going to win and him and the agbero will share the N2000 na so my guy commot money give the man... Hahah very funny my guy go lose oooo ... To collect money na wahala... He had no money nao, his begging me.. What shuld I do ? Make I carri police go that area go arrest them all or werrin I go do help am
Nairaland / General / What Is The Real Meaning Of This Picture ? by 9jaADMIN(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
I saw the artistic picture and inside my mind I still don't know what the artist was thinking when he had his all painted out of this mind.... But I tell you this is the reality...
Education / Re: What Is The Total Weights Of The Animals In This Picture? by 9jaADMIN(m): 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Cat = 7kg
Dog = 17kg
Rabbit = 3kg

if the first pics is CAT and RABBIT : 10kg , then 7kg + 3kg = 10kg
Then te 2nd pics is Dog and Rabbit : 20kg
Then 17kg + 3kg = 20kg
Then the 3rd pics Dog and Cat : 24kg
Then 17kg + 7kg = 24kg
The last include all the animals which is Dog , Cat , Rabbit :- 17kg + 7kg + 3kg = 27kg

Thanks for this stuff
Phones / Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by 9jaADMIN(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
I use am iPhone 5s gold, I want and I wish to get an iPhone 6plus gold IOS ... Soon
Music/Radio / Fl Studio How To Use Grossbeat To Make A Nice Jungle Like Sarz On The Beats by 9jaADMIN(m): 3:57am On Jul 21, 2014
GrossBeat is perfect for real-time or rendered gating, glitch, repeat, scratching and stutter
performances, that is to say you can do a lot of time scratching and pitch changing ..... We start with the GrossBeat

This power of Gross Beat in FL Studio is highly overlooked. Quickly create beat stops, chops,
scratch effects, turntable effects, tape stop,
glitches, and much more. It is by far the best and most powerful plug-in I have used to create these types of effects. The other great thing is its an FL Studio Plug-in.

The full version of Gross Beat isn’t a stock plug-in but it can be purchased as an add on. I highly recommend purchasing it. There are some free plug-ins out there that try to accomplish the same task but none of them are near as powerful as Gross Beat.

Gross beat presets displaying some of its power. We take a 1 bar section of a beat we
were working on and apply Gross Beat to get
various effects. I really find this plug-in useful for
transition effects. I like to apply it near the end of a
verse, intro, or bridge section to mix things up a
little bet and provide some variation to a beat. Tape stop effect This plug-in is also great for creating the very
popular tape-stop effect in a lot of modern
productions. This effect does exactly what it
sounds like. When you apply it to a beat, it sounds
like it the beat slows to a halt. This is used in a lot
of popular productions and Gross Beat actually has a preset designed for it.

So now please free to ask me what and how can it be done. I wish to write more but I do not know ur minds . Do ask me . Thanks ,

SundCraftz

1 Like

Computers / Re: If I Connect My Moderm...something From No Where Starts Downloading...pls HELP by 9jaADMIN(m): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hey pal, that is a very bad tin but I will help u out and it's very easy but if u follow this steps below u will get it rite and okay, you don't hav to uninstall ur anti virus or and pals but with this I will let you know now...
Islam for Muslims / Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by 9jaADMIN(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2012
She is doing great fools are those muslim critis
Music/Radio / 2face,wizkid,m.i,tiwa Savage And D’banj – Let’s Get The Party Started (VIDEO Tea by 9jaADMIN(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2012

I Understand this is the new Theme Song for the STAR Brand…The Official Video drops anytime soon, but for now you can have a glimpse of what the Video will look like…Enjoy
grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-rim&v=zP8MoZx2CQc#watch_actions
Computer Market / Re: Pls I Need A MAC Book Pro, Maybe Used One .. White by 9jaADMIN(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2012
Pls need it very urgent... Might be a used one pls help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ , and must be a good seller with good price
Computer Market / Pls I Need A MAC Book Pro, Maybe Used One .. White by 9jaADMIN(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hello please I need a Mac Notebook pro, 16G ram, 500G-HD..
Pls get intouch with ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ via

Pin: 273FD2fA
Number: 08054725217

Pls: Urgently needed cool[color=#006600][/color]

Webmasters / Re: Please Working On A New Site And Need Follows by 9jaADMIN(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2011
Thanks alot, but i dont mind if i upload file to you maybe you could help me check on errors,i could upload them via email and send to you. please help me check on it
Thanks

9JA Wapex (Wap of Experience) Admin
Webmasters / Please Working On A New Site And Need Follows by 9jaADMIN(m): 4:26am On Oct 18, 2011
am an admin to a new site coming soon and need follow ups to put in and out files on server. url: http://www.9jawapex.com/
hope to know what to do ? thanks 9ja Boz

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.