Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

9jaADMIN's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaADMIN's Profile / 9jaADMIN's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Sports / Re: How You Can Make Over 400k Monthly On Sportbet Without Placing A Single Bet!" by 9jaADMIN(m): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
How tell us here. Dont hide it. Or i dont believe

1 Like

Health / Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by 9jaADMIN(m): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
No be lie you are badt guy
maleekberry:

Bad boy
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Visit Lady Who Was Stabbed By APC Thugs In Lagos During Pres. Election by 9jaADMIN(m): 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Please you can say that again. His not perfect but God sent. Humble
PrincessofDSS:
God bless you Obi

You shall live to rule this country
Politics / Re: Picture Of Obi In Pdp Buying Votes Aggressively by 9jaADMIN(m): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
You be great mumu .. Just look at them

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: This Election Is Been Rigged For Obi by 9jaADMIN(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2023
See this mumu man cheesy
Car Talk / Re: Gearbox Failure by 9jaADMIN(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2023
The gear selector is going bad.. Enta ladipo make dem work am or u get a new gear selector quick
Health / Re: Dry Skin Body Wash For Women by 9jaADMIN(m): 8:00am On Feb 17, 2023
Good stuff
mokshadatandon:
Winter brings with it dryness and dull skin. It becomes extra important to take care of our skin during winter. No matter how hydrating moisturizers you apply, it is necessary to give importance to your body wash as well to get rid of dry skin.

Here are some dry skin body wash, so that your skin feels healthy and hydrated:
1. Nivea Creme Care Shower Gel
2. CeraVe Hydrating Body Wash
3. Dove Deeply Nourishing Body Wash
4. Biotique Almond Oil Ultra-Rich Body Wash
5. The Body Shop Olive Bath Shower Gel

To read more about it in detail, visit The Voice Of Woman.
Car Talk / Re: How Much Is Driving Licence? by 9jaADMIN(m): 6:34am On Feb 12, 2023
I no go mind na. We fit meet na. If na nairaland dey block ur sence boy.

Kasdat5:

Go to the road safety office closest to you , google procedures if you are new to it. Nigerians are always lazy to do things right . I did mine recently , made payments myself & was lucky to be captured same day ..
Wait first , who are you calling boy
I no blame you , na nairaland cause am
Car Talk / Re: How Much Is Driving Licence? by 9jaADMIN(m): 3:47am On Feb 10, 2023
Okay oo. Make e park him money give driving school. I dont think u do understand my words. Think well first boy
Kasdat5:

Which nonsense sure plug , na una dey spoil ngr . Follow due process .
Car Talk / Re: How Much Is Driving Licence? by 9jaADMIN(m): 11:41am On Feb 09, 2023
Where is ur location. And i have a sure plug at FRSC ikeja. Dont pay any driving school
Health / Re: Please guys help a brother with Frequent Urination by 9jaADMIN(m): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2023
Stop drinking alchol and DM me and it tell u what to do next
Car Talk / Re: How Much Is Driving Licence? by 9jaADMIN(m): 11:24am On Feb 09, 2023
Ha! That one wants to scam u. Are u a new user or returning user?
Business / Re: Don't Fall Into Another Scam... by 9jaADMIN(m): 3:23am On Oct 14, 2022
You really need to check in for hospital asap
Sports / Re: Key In For 30 Days 1.50 Odds Rollover by 9jaADMIN(m): 1:19am On Sep 25, 2022
Let do this but I start with 5k here so I might get it big soon
Business / Re: How I Made $1,167 As A Newbie On Amazon KDP With Just My Phone As A Non-writer by 9jaADMIN(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
I have seen this images before from one guy here talking about buying a course for kdp .. the same images. Why are they all scams here …

Nawa ooo

Just to make money off people
Business / Re: How I Made $1,167 As A Newbie On Amazon KDP With Just My Phone As A Non-writer by 9jaADMIN(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Zadoknd:

Easy sir, it's here now. More to come.
I have seen this images before from one guy here talking about buying a course for kdp .. the same images. Why are they all scams here …

Nawa ooo

Business / Re: How I Made $1,167 As A Newbie On Amazon KDP With Just My Phone As A Non-writer by 9jaADMIN(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Zadoknd:
Here's it.

Nawa ooo

Business / Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by 9jaADMIN(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
And please be very careful when meeting with people telling you that you can make Money from KDP Amazon(which is true) but comes in pretends that they will give you a free ebook and later tell you to send money to them to buy on stupid kdp Amazon for smartphone. Rubbish !!!

Just beware!!!

I would call them names here soon

3 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by 9jaADMIN(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Watch this

Family / Re: I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! by 9jaADMIN(m): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
So sorry bro. Take heart . You need to stand up back and make things happen… continue with your life
Family / Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by 9jaADMIN(m): 3:12am On May 12, 2022
Please run oooo, ask yourself where is the father of the child
Phones / Re: Need an iPhone 12 pro max logicboard Icloud free by 9jaADMIN(m): 3:09am On May 12, 2022
darkstar6971:
WhatsApp

Okay sent
Phones / Need an iPhone 12 pro max logicboard Icloud free by 9jaADMIN(m): 2:21am On May 12, 2022
In need of iPhone 12 pro max logic board 128gb cloud. Please if you have this kindly reply this tread and I get in touch with you asap. Thanks

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.