Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? (42030 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by hope4nigeria(m): 2:31am On May 12, 2022
Kriss216:

Even a girl you married as a virgin will care for her child more than the husband.

The only problem with single mother;
The father of her child has 98.783% access to her kpekus.
this is the only problem! And don't doubt it at all
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Basiljoe: 2:37am On May 12, 2022
stanliwise:

Rollo Tomassi lied to you that only female posses those character. In medical and pure psychology, those trait of social manipulation are not gender based. If you don't understand then I leave you in peace.
Okay. You have a point.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by TheCongo2: 2:47am On May 12, 2022
Corporate2020:

The baby daddy will forever be fuccking her. I don't want to talk too much. I have 5 friends who still fucck their married baby mamas

I doubt that.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by TheCongo2: 2:48am On May 12, 2022
frozen70:

That's not true, she will actually love you to be a father figure to the child

Please tell them ...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Okopolyblog: 3:05am On May 12, 2022
satandeterrible:

Mumu no try marry single mother or you'll regret it for the rest of your life.
Don't say you weren't warned.

You got me worried with your warnings !!!

My current girlfriend had a child for her Ex-husband, right now she is with me, and I intend to marry her. Should I call off the whole thing. Infact I feel sorry for the girl, I don't know if I love her out of pity.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by 9jaADMIN(m): 3:12am On May 12, 2022
Please run oooo, ask yourself where is the father of the child
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by mywells: 3:16am On May 12, 2022
We've not heard from any single mother in the house,or is there no single mother on this nairaland to share their experiences of been single, single mother are always responsible for the up bringing of her child good or bad dating a single mother literally mean you're going to share in raising the child financially in all aspects that should be at the back of your mind,come to think of the gender of the child be it a boy child or a girl child, there many things to put into consideration before dating a single mother, that's why today we have many children roaming on the streets with bad character here and there.they we're not brought up with love or proper home training this has cause havock to the community and the society at large.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Wizygreat12: 3:22am On May 12, 2022
Toktee:
Just Bleep her and run.... anything she tell you as a reason for her been single is lies.

They are sadist.

They are really bittered.

They are manner less

They are wayward.

Most of them just take a break from active prostitution.
this is what I'm experience right now cry cry
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by caracas: 3:56am On May 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Just marry her and stop asking around.

Small men here will tell you they are high value men who will only have a virgin, or this and that type of woman, yet the women around them are all single mothers so they will certainly end up with them. You don't have the clay to make any woman, so marry the one you see before you, and stop your choosiness. Otherwise you will end up an old bachelor at Shiloh while others men who aren't aschoosy would've had their families settled down.

Marry her and quit the opinion seeking.
This is exactly the kind of opinion n advice that led so many men to their early graves, mental health issues etc…..
It’s better to wait n get it right ( to some extent)than marry anything, cos she is in front of you

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 3:59am On May 12, 2022
mywells:
We've not heard from any single mother in the house,or is there no single mother on this nairaland to share their experiences of been single, single mother are always responsible for the up bringing of her child good or bad dating a single mother literally mean you're going to share in raising the child financially in all aspects that should be at the back of your mind,come to think of the gender of the child be it a boy child or a girl child, there many things to put into consideration before dating a single mother, that's why today we have many children roaming on the streets with bad character here and there.they we're not brought up with love or proper home training this has cause havock to the community and the society at large.

Some of these boys writing this shi!t were raised by single mothers and second wives. A lot of immature guys on this forum. Op better follow your heart, most of these single girls stars on the street don vamoose.

Go for the one your heart beats for. She might keep the child with the parents, while married to you. Don't listen to these mummy thank you boys.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 4:02am On May 12, 2022
AutoRedux:

What is more irresponsible than getting pregnant out of wedlock? If I slap you, you go face front. You dey talk God Il judge. Judge him for what? For saying the absolute truth. God kee you there.

You don't know what the future holds. Do you know if her husband was abusing the lady? You don't even know if your daughter in future will marry an irresponsible man that might cause her to be a single mother. Be very careful with your words.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 4:05am On May 12, 2022
Fearlez:
shut up!

.1 all the single mothers I know have serious personal issues

2. A single mother is an overused, broken, damaged commodity.

3. She made a bad decision and is incapable of sound judgement

4. Why the heck did a man abandon her and the baby?

5. Yes she won't stop fucckking the baby daddy

6. The baby daddy will always have unfettered access to her.

7 her innocence and illusions that make life sweet is lost to another man.

8 She will prioritize that child over any other she will have with you.

9. Her first priority is of the bastard child

10 her marrying you is primarily looking for a daddy figure and security for that child.

I don't know how old you are but you're easily one of the must stupid persons I have met off and on line

Close that brown teeth of yours. I know you were blaming Osinachi for not leaving the marriage. E.wu

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by caracas: 4:12am On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

Don't mind the wicked man. Your wife that you married as tear rubber can do the same thing.
If you love the woman, marry her. Her child is your child so you v no problem.
It’s not as simple as you make it sound….

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 4:13am On May 12, 2022
[quote author=Commenthin post=112743582]Women are generally ungrateful creatures even to God. #Eat forbidden fruits - it's a proverb "she commited adultery" despite all the warnings and brought shame and reproach to humanity.

Doesn't matter how nice and great she's now, like all others single-mother or not, you will have reality check with her in the course of marriage and you may not be strong to hold-on unlike if she wasn't a single mother.

So get ready and process your future and old age with her, your children and her child or children. It's more like having two (2) wives with children. #Rough road ahead[/quot

Hope you will mention all these if it was your sis or daughter in the future.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 4:19am On May 12, 2022
Fearlez:
shut up!

10 her marrying you is primarily looking for a daddy figure and security for that child.

I don't know how old you are but you're easily one of the must stupid persons I have met off and on line

Just imagine how you open that your gutter mouth to call someone's child a bastard! How old are you small man? Ngige should settle ASUU so you can go back to school. F.ool

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by SugarGirl44(f): 4:32am On May 12, 2022
Corporate2020:

The baby daddy will forever be fuccking her. I don't want to talk too much. I have 5 friends who still fucck their married baby mamas

If your 5 friends fancy those women that much, why didn't the marry them?

Cos I don't get.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by SugarGirl44(f): 4:40am On May 12, 2022
Fearlez:
shut up!

Sorry but you sound so uncultured and illogical.

Your points 4 and 5 contradict each other, if the man abandoned her and the baby, how would he still be fvcking her?

Just read on if you are too immature to understand that life happens to everybody in one way or another, you might even end up being a baby daddy yourself.
Nobody plans for shit, but it happens anyways.
Grow up!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Gospel2Day: 4:52am On May 12, 2022
Puskas:
Run for your life

Except that lady is your own sister or daughter abi?
Many of you on Nairaland are very childish and immature.
Instead of you to find out first why and how she has a baby, probably as a result of rape, or sexual abuse, etc, you rashly and hastily advised to run.
You lack empathy. And one way God teaches some of you to be humane is to give you a taste of the bitter pills.
I pray your own daughter won't find herself in the same condition.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by SugarGirl44(f): 4:52am On May 12, 2022
Okopolyblog:

My current girlfriend had a child for her Ex-husband, right now she is with me, and I intend to marry her. Should I call off the whole thing. Infact I feel sorry for the girl, I don't know if I love her out of pity.

I laugh in Chinese...
So you're listening to these clueless boys on NL before making a decision about your life?
They all don't take shit online and are alpha males, but offline they are the biggest shit takers, also very confused and immature boys.

My point is, make your decision based on the information you have about the lady, not cos of what one anonymous goat says here.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by satandeterrible: 4:56am On May 12, 2022
Okopolyblog:

Pump and dump.
Girls don't love out of pity. Why then should you as a man love out of pity?
Don't be comfortable getting the short end of the stick.
It is better to err on the side of caution and wisdom.
Single mothers are bad market.
Pump and dump!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by MrDoGood(m): 5:10am On May 12, 2022
Okopolyblog:

That's exactly the answer.
And if the man calls her again, she will dump ur ass and run back. Have you asked her why they separated ?

Have you?
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:14am On May 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you have to understand that many men have misplaced egos thus they will always look down on a single mother because they will always believe that they are competing for her love with that child, not understanding that its two different things. some would even tell you that this woman will always love and/or go back to baby daddy bla bla bla (how insecure is that?)... also, i wont even talk on theo ones whose ego is so bruised, they only see her child as a confirmation that she had a life before she met them.

It’s not insecurity if it’s true look at what I saw on on baby mamas bio

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by satandeterrible: 5:14am On May 12, 2022
Legendoo:
The quality of the woman you settle down with show's how much you love yourself.

Why would a single guy marry a single mother?

Low self esteem issue's?

Scarcity mentality?

The world is your oyster pick the best of every fruit and never settle for less.

Besides , single mother's are statistically bad news.. won't say more.

Forget the nuanced rationalisations from the woke simps and quasi hoes.

One bottle of origin bitters for you.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by satandeterrible: 5:15am On May 12, 2022
Dimaya:
Put yourself in the single mom's shoes.

Imagine, in secondary school, you were caught having s*x and were expelled. You had to drop out of school in JS3, and now years after, you're poor, living homeless on the street or under the bridge.

Would this lady, if she were single and childless right now, marry you and save you from the consequence of your previous poor decision.?

Let the answer guide you
Wisdom

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by satandeterrible: 5:23am On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

Marriage to single dad is dangerous according to your school of thought.
I m not married neither do I v a child yet. I dislike this gender macho towards men. Men are supposed to be our protector but they are the ones discriminating
Men must not protect damaged goods.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Henvest: 5:25am On May 12, 2022
Toktee:
Just Bleep her and run.... anything she tell you as a reason for her been single is lies.

They are sadist.

They are really bittered.

They are manner less

They are wayward.

Most of them just take a break from active prostitution.

You just said it all. I have one like that her bitterness and toxicity is second to non. Everything that comes from her is negative energy
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by dontrulee: 5:26am On May 12, 2022
Ninisun:

Just imagine how you open that your gutter mouth to call someone's child a bastard! How old are you small man? Ngige should settle ASUU so you can go back to school. F.ool

You're sounding like a pained single mother? Are you a single mother? grin cheesy
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by RolexOfGeneva(m): 5:27am On May 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the issue of single mothers is very simple... if you have no problem with it, then meet them and enjoy your life with her....and if you have a problem with it, then dont date/marry single mothers, et voila!

a woman with a child shouldnt be an issue, unless that woman is a bad person....sadly, many people will automatically view a single mother as a bad person, while many others wont/dont, and will instead judge that woman on the go or her character. some single mothers are fantastic women who became single mothers because of a bad union, a death and/or an accident. you cant possibly judge a woman negatively on the sole act of having a child unmarried (unless of course, you are one of them religious holier than thou hypocrites who forgot that even JESUS mother was a single mother, lol!)
Jesus mother was not a single mother. Bible says she was lawfully married to Joseph abi you dey read back of Bible?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by satandeterrible: 5:28am On May 12, 2022
skoskosko:
It depends on the circumstances that led to that status. Never take her word for it, it does not mean you are insecure;
1) Is the boyfriend/husband deceased? If so good to go, although With added expenses.
2) If he is alive, why did he not wife her;
a-: did she have to escape an abusive/immature relationship? If so, no problem.
b-: was she a promiscuous, abusive partner, that the man had to run for his sanity.

A true life story that happened last November. I and my flatmate live in diaspora. I got a call early November from a mutual friend if my flatmate is still with his babymama, I used the term, because although with complete tradition engagement/intro done, they were not yet officially married. She lives in his house with their child, has every good thing of life and runs his bussiness. Marriage is in the works and there is no case of abandonment because we visit Nigeria twice or in worse case once every year. Communication is good, FaceTime is almost nonstop. I confirmed in the affirmative and he went on to tell me how his woman has been passed around by virtually everyone he knows, unfortunately for her she did not know this guy knew us, so she was basically free around since it was a bit off their zone.

I broke the news to my flatmate, he vowed to catch her red handed, but I asked how? For the first time, he embarked on a trip home in November instead of December without her knowing he was on the way right until he walked into his home one evening. On entering his house, he went immediately for her phone , giving her zero opportunity to wipe clean. She was completely caught unawares. The contents were heartbreaking, the allegations confirmed and she had no choice to admit to it all. It became clear that what she does was wipe all traces of infidelity clean whenever he announces he was coming home. Most horrible is the fact that they were multiple. Although my guy foolishly lost his cool and beat her up and it ended at state CID, but was later settled. Today, that relationship is effectively ended, she is officially a single mum.

Now, tomorrow she will paint a pathetic story of how she left because he was abusive, while leaving out how she was sleeping with every thing that has a dick. And someone would want to form woke and just wife such a woman without sue deligence.

There is a reason she is single if the baby daddy is alive, find out why and do not take her words for it.

Lastly, I expect some people to try to rationalize her actions by asking why the hubby did not take her along. Please whoever will cheat will cheat, while you are even at home with her, what if the conditions were not favorable? Mind you, he visits once/twice a year, and it wasn’t about funds, she runs the family biz!
Nice one
Single mothers are bad market. End of story.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by dontrulee: 5:32am On May 12, 2022
Marry a single mother at your own peril.
Why did the father of the child abandon the mother?

Most single mother's are pretenders. You'll think they've good characters not knowing they want to trap you into marrying them and taking care of their baggages.

Most of them are sick psychologically, toxic attitude, behaves irrationally. If you give a single mother your heart, she will give it back to you in pieces. Guard yourself!

It should be a single mother loving you and not the other way round. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Joymodel(f): 5:51am On May 12, 2022
Coming from a generation of foolish young men all claiming single mothers are these are that I hope all the ladies you guys have impregnated are married to you? Secondly those of you saying single mothers bla bla bla my prayer for you is that as many girls that you have made do abortion for you and lost their lives in the process may they hunt your lives forever and may you never see that child. Rubbish jobless Nigerians who rather than think of how to better their lives have made single mothers their problems in this life. Myopic people.with myopic.thinking
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by slimsophiediva(f): 6:03am On May 12, 2022
MistarT:
Hmm deep i am learning something, thank you.
Don't get wrong ideas, not all single mom are like this
I will advise you get to know your partner, sit down and come to agreement about her child if you want the child to live with you or not
Moreover kids are so wonderful to be with

In short , you will always get wrong advise from so many pimps here, most of them are father's to kids like this

Don't lose a good woman because of wrong advise

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. / My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor / Missing Girl In Kaduna : Pls Have You Seen This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.