Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,233 members, 7,849,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

9jaBloke's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaBloke's Profile / 9jaBloke's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 104 pages)

Politics / Re: Nasarawa Guber: 38 Women Who Protested Supreme Court Verdict Denied Bail by 9jaBloke: 3:58pm On Jan 23
shocked
Music/Radio / Re: Frank Farian, Founder Of Boney M And Milli Vanilli, Dies At 82 by 9jaBloke: 3:24pm On Jan 23
Great bands

1 Like

Crime / Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by 9jaBloke: 7:50am On Jan 23
cry
Politics / Re: Wike Gets Tinubu's Approval To Purchase Device To Track Kidnappers by 9jaBloke: 7:44am On Jan 23
cool

There are key political positions that should not be filled by incompetent individuals on compensation basis. One of them is the FCT minister.

The Federal Capital does not have a governor, so the minister is by effect, the chief security officer.

If Wike had left the affairs of Rivers State and concentrated on Abuja, some of these insecurity issues may have been averted.
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 by 9jaBloke: 3:39pm On Jan 14
We miss Ndidi

2 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: How Many AFCONs Have You Watched Since 1957? by 9jaBloke: 8:06pm On Jan 13
Starboytwo:

I remember a certain Abbey George

I remember osaze odemwingie.

Okocha free kick goal against Cameroon

Kanus assist for Utaka to score winning goal against Cameroon.

I'll never forget that assist, and the commentary after Utaka scored; 'once upon a time in the history of Nigerian football, there was an attacker called Utaka'.

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police by 9jaBloke: 7:56pm On Jan 13
zoedew:
He is not likely to be near the gates at all. Nothing unclean goes there.

Methinks everyone ends up there first, to check the book and be judged
Crime / Re: Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police by 9jaBloke: 6:59pm On Jan 13
How will he face the keeper of the Pearly gates?
Religion / Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by 9jaBloke: 9:02am On Jan 13
smiley
Sports / Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by 9jaBloke: 10:06pm On Jan 12
Guns blazing

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by 9jaBloke: 10:04pm On Jan 12
Dude makes up for the lack of height

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Nig Army Arrested Soldier Who Insulted Sanwolu For Arresting His Colleague by 9jaBloke: 6:32am On Jan 10
SIONKPO1:
Many Will be Demoralized and may massively start planning mutiny or quit Nigerian Army.
Sanwoolu should be made to Apologize to the soldier,no matter what you don't use Harsh words on Military personnels

Some military laws:
Discipline is a way of life. Military men do not talk out of turn.
The maximum punishment for mutiny is death.
The penalty for desertation in time of war is death.

The soldier should have routed his grievances through the appropriate channel until it gets to Sanwo-Olu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by 9jaBloke: 8:15pm On Jan 09
I would have believed this if not for the N250k.

In addition to being Speaker, he also held the following international positions:
Vice President, Conference of Speakers of West African Parliaments
Vice President, Global Parliamentarians on Habitat
Vice President, African Region, Commonwealth Parliamentary Association
Vice President, African Parliamentary Union
President Conference of Speakers of West African Parliaments
President, African Region, Commonwealth Parliamentary Association
President, African Parliamentary Union
President, African Regional Council, Global Forum for Parliamentarian on Habitat

He was a Harvard grad and an elder statesman.

13 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Moment Man Catches Wife Cheating During A Video Call With His Kid (pics/video) by 9jaBloke: 5:11pm On Jan 09
A big part of why I avoid Facebook.

Staged videos
Phones / Re: Missing Ohio Teen Located In Florida After Logging In To World Warcraft Account by 9jaBloke: 11:37am On Jan 09
Good work
Crime / Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by 9jaBloke: 12:26pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I hereby declare a total war against name checkers on Nairaland.

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.

Welldone

I'm sure the vast majority of nairalanders are with you on this. Please let's ensure to report offenders.
Crime / Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by 9jaBloke: 12:25pm On Jan 07
smiley
Politics / Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by 9jaBloke: 12:53pm On Jan 05
I thought it was constanbulary unit that gives the police a bad name.

Until the top hierarchy of the Nigerian Police Force admits that there is systemic corruption and holistically tackle it from the root, we won't hear the last of it.
Politics / Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by 9jaBloke: 12:52pm On Jan 05
I thought it was constanbularies that give the police a bad name.

Until the top hierarchy of the Nigerian Police Force admits that there is systemic corruption and holistically tackle it from the root, we won't hear the last of it.
Romance / Re: Remember This Child Meme,!! She's Grown Up Now..!! by 9jaBloke: 6:33am On Jan 05
Yes, that's Kaavia James. My Instagram niece
Sports / Re: Why Multichoice Lost Out In Race For AFCON Broadcast Rights by 9jaBloke: 8:36pm On Jan 04
smiley
Politics / Re: PDP Is A Party Of Stomach Infrastructure, Obi/LP Are The Opposition - Okonkwo by 9jaBloke: 4:43pm On Jan 03
smiley

Andy designer shoes
Politics / Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by 9jaBloke: 2:13pm On Jan 03
atobs4real:
Continue to attack and get nothing for 8years.
You better use wisdom support

It's really not about benefits. It's also not about Tinubu.

For a country to move forward, the citizens have to support the government and criticize constructively when the need arises. Yes, the Nigerian government has repeatedly failed the masses and it's difficult to continue to trust our leaders.

But this is a new regime and the president remains there for at least 4 years, with or without any region's support.

The wise thing is to collectively see how we can move the country forward and continue to call out the leaders whenever they misbehave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by 9jaBloke: 2:12pm On Jan 03
💪👍👍👍
Education / Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by 9jaBloke: 4:11pm On Jan 02
shocked

The right thing to do is proper verification and blacklisting of affected institutions.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by 9jaBloke: 1:17pm On Jan 02
MatrixReloaded:
Them go mess this man up oh. Intimidation drinking bottle water and feeling funky. U will climb down ur high table and meet with the same people in nearest future.
Soldiers can risk there life to end your life. Be am exemplary leader. Even in China, bikes are allowed in major cities.

The soldier rode his bike in the wrong direction on a one way road, so the governor did the right thing. Military men need to understand that a uniform and a gun doesn't put you above the law.

Right is right no matter the consequences
+
He won't be a soft target, post governorship.

38 Likes

Politics / Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by 9jaBloke: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2023
Seun:

However, I want Nairaland to be better than Twitter. I want to improve the consistency of moderation on Nairaland. For this reason, I am in the process of recruiting more people to help.

I'll help FOC. The tribal posts are embarrassing.

Please vet all volunteers to ensure that they've been here long enough to get the memo and they've not posted anything tribal.
Celebrities / Re: Portable Rejects Rematch, Direct Charles Okocha To Anthony Joshua by 9jaBloke: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
cheesy

This actually made me laugh.

This is probably a PR stunt but portable use opportunity give Charles better blows for allegedly ripping him (sic).
Romance / Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman; Man Dies From Bullet 20 Years After He Dodged It by 9jaBloke: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
He must have treated the woman badly, else, it is not a crime to break up with someone.

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: Explain Your Year 2023 In One Word! by 9jaBloke: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2023
Clarity

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu by 9jaBloke: 7:08am On Dec 27, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigeria my Beloved Country

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 104 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.