Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,633 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

9jaBloke's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaBloke's Profile / 9jaBloke's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 104 pages)

Politics / Re: Ministerial Nominee, Joseph Utsev, Told Senate He Started Primary School At 4 by 9jaBloke: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
I was in primary 1 at age 4. JS 1 at age 9
Crime / Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by 9jaBloke: 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
Send the naughty boy to Nigeria to come and learn some respect and manners undecided

That was how my elder sister’s child in this same UK was misbehaving. He mingles with bad gang and if my sister yells at him or try to spank him he won’t hesitate to call the cops on her.

She explained everything to us and My mother told my elder sister to bundle the boy to Nigeria, that she would reset his head.
When he came to Nigeria my mother sent him to Command secondary school Ipaja Lagos state.

Every time we visits him during visiting day, he would cry and beg saying Grand ma please I won’t be stubborn again, I wanna go join my fam in the UK.

He spent 2 years (J.S.S 2 - 3) in command secondary school before he went back to UK. Now he’s a well behaved boy.

Una for allow am finish
Romance / Re: The Sex You Must Not Have. by 9jaBloke: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2023
💯
Celebrities / Re: Davido Gifts Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary $10,000 For Returning $70,000 To Owner by 9jaBloke: 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
David🎈❤️🥂
Celebrities / Re: Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation by 9jaBloke: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
❤️

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday by 9jaBloke: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2023
No way
Career / Re: ₦200,000 Minimum Wage: FG To Take Decision Soon by 9jaBloke: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
It's unguarded write-ups like this, started and spread by slowpokes that cause hyperinflation.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Are Guys No Longer Tall Like This These Days? (pictured) by 9jaBloke: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Those guys are most likely the Dinka tribe from Sudan/south Sudan Sha.

They are the tallest on average in all of Africa, it's their genetics.

This is not the standard everywhere.You can't compare the west African bantu guys with them.

As you can see, they all look tall and skinny

Unlike bantu guys with average and a stout build(muscular)

That's from where it was copied.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa by 9jaBloke: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
'99. Vintage year!

They began the 4th Republic.

I began the 4th page

1 Like

Politics / Re: Gov Alia's Assets Recovery Committee recover Exotic Cars from Ortom's Property by 9jaBloke: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
undecided

Human rights acthieveists
Crime / Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by 9jaBloke: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
cry
Education / Re: Soludo Restricts Scholarship For Highest JAMB Scorer To Ojukwu Varsity by 9jaBloke: 7:57am On Jul 11, 2023
smh
Car Talk / Re: Subsidy Removal: Taraba Civil Servants Sell Off Cars by 9jaBloke: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2023
Ehya

They should have commercialized them instead.
Car Talk / Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by 9jaBloke: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
The basics-a couple of days.

To move confidently in traffic- a couple of weeks.

To drive perfectly -a couple of months.

NB: Stick.

6 Likes

Food / Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by 9jaBloke: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Wrong

Just caution him and then give him food.

5 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Medical Student At The University Of Calabar Allegedly Assaults & Bites Lecturer by 9jaBloke: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
Something is def wrong with the young lady.

Even mad people roaming the streets seldom bite.

It's one of the first behavioral lessons babies are taught.
Health / Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by 9jaBloke: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
smiley

Not new.
Religion / Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by 9jaBloke: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
smiley
This is a welcome development.

I advocate freedom of religion and religious tolerance.

Looks like a unifying factor

68 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: House Of Rep Speaker, Abbas Appoints 33 More Aides by 9jaBloke: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hmmm

Nigeria

God help us
Education / Re: Ranking Of Ten Top Most Sought After University In Nigeria 2023 by 9jaBloke: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
E rora ma mu'gbo o
Education / Re: Who Can Give A Valid Solution To This Argument? by 9jaBloke: 4:35am On Jun 21, 2023
Two things

1. Zero has no multiplicative inverse so any number divided by zero is undefined.

2. You have to open the bracket before dividing by 5-5.......PEMDAS

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by 9jaBloke: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tokotaya:
Long list of stars who have allegedly dated Yvonne Nelson trends

A list is currently trending showing the number of male stars who have had intimate relationships with ace actress, Yvonne Nelson.

Nelson has been trending on the internet for the past 24 hours following the launch of her new book titled ‘I Am Not Yvonne Nelson’.

The book was launched Sunday, June 18, 2023 and some chapters in the masterpiece capture some of the bitter experiences she endured at the hands of her ex-lovers.

In a part of the book, she revealed that Sarkodie impregnated her in 2010 but compelled her to get rid of it because he was young and had no resources to raise their unborn baby.

At the time, Sarkodie was a budding musician with the potential to become one of the biggest artists in Ghana and beyond.

However, the future looked uncertain, and his way through the maze of life still appeared too foggy to predict.

Talking about Iyanya, Yvonne described her relationship with the singer as a dreamy relationship with breakfast in bed and all the comforts and that she had assurance that her love with him was forever when he tattooed her initials YN on his wrist.

“We had a decent relationship. Breakfast in bed and all the niceties of a dream relationship one could think of. I had the assurance that he was someone I could be with forever.

He tattooed my initials, YN, on his wrist, and I thought that was a big deal. If he wasn’t serious about (me) he wouldn’t do that. In his hit song, “Ur Waist”, he mentioned how he lusted over me”.

However, their relationship took a turn for the worse when Yvonne Nelson started receiving calls from an unknown person each time she left Iyanya’s place, informing her that another actress would visit and sometimes even spend the night.

In her memoir, she revealed that the actress in question turned out to be Tonto Dikeh, who was mentioned in Iyanya’s song “Ur Waist.”

“One can therefore imagine my shock when I returned to Ghana after one of my visits to Nigeria and someone called me from his house.

The caller said anytime I left Iyanya’s place, another actress came over to him and sometimes slept over.

The person felt strongly that there was something going on between them and thought I should know. That actress turned out to be Tonto Dikeh of Nigeria, one of the female celebrities Iyanya named in his “Ur Waist” song.”

Following the revelations made in the book, a netizen then took it upon himself to chronicle the stars who have reportedly had a thing with the actress.

Aside from Sarkodie and Iyanya whom the actress has confirmed herself, Ice Prince, Davido, John Dumelo, Chase, Derek Boateng and Jon German have all reportedly dated Yvonne Nelson at one time or the other.

A Twitter user, Albert Nat Hyde, wrote: Yvonne Nelson has been in relationship with:

Derek Boateng

John German

Ice Prince

Chase

Davido

Iyanya

John Dumelo

Sarkodie

The list has since gone viral. Nelson is yet to comment on it.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/06/20/long-list-of-stars-who-have-allegedly-dated-yvonne-nelson-trends/

So?

How long are the females lists of the guys above?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by 9jaBloke: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
smiley
Celebrities / Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by 9jaBloke: 6:11am On Jun 18, 2023
God bless his hustle

There are lots of smart things he could have done with his fame and connect though.

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by 9jaBloke: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Emefiole
Politics / Re: A Video Of Godwin Emefiele's Mansion Built In The Village Surface Online by 9jaBloke: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
This vlogging is not for everyone

Emefiole lipsrsealed
Autos / Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by 9jaBloke: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
I saw no side effects above.

Who did the risk assessment and hazard analysis??

I advise caution.

12 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: President Tinubu Signs Data Protection Bill by 9jaBloke: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
These flurry of bills that have recently got assent are going to change Nigeria's political and economic landscape.

Wise people will get all required information ASAP and find out how they can use it to better their finances.

Otherwise ones will keep trading political banter with their data.

'nuff said!

4 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by 9jaBloke: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
You wan make im wear high heel dey dodge slap??

Old gist sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 104 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.