Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

9jabox's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jabox's Profile / 9jabox's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Agriculture / 20 Tons Of Paddy Rice Available For Pick Up In Adamawa State by 9jabox(m): 6:13am On Apr 21
Hello guys, I have 20tons of paddy rice for immediate pick up in Ngbalan just before Numan LGA in Adamawa state.
070 699 6 88 6 6

Celebrities / Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by 9jabox(m): 9:49am On Apr 11
This was an avoidable incident. How could they not have all the safety gears on the boat they were using? How could they, instead of rushing the guy to the hospital for treatment chose to perform some useless rituals by the River ??

This is wrong in every sense of the word.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Commission Probes 400 Cases Of Privacy Breach In Online Loan Apps by 9jabox(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28
Hmmmm
Celebrities / Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by 9jabox(m): 10:05am On Feb 24
Wait, na the same Ella wey Terry Tha Rapman been dey kpansh that year abi na another woman?

I just want get something clear here.
Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Someone Who Can Make An Animated Video Advert For Me Asap by 9jabox(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05
I have a one minute forty seconds audio advert i want to make an animated video for.

If you can, please send me a WhatsApp message now.

Zero seven zero six five two three eight six one six
Properties / Re: Can ₦2M Finish The Construction Of A 2-Bedroom Flat? by 9jabox(m): 3:10pm On Jan 30
Yes
Agriculture / Re: Long Grain, Stone-free Jamila Rice For Sale by 9jabox(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29
soccerlite:

Lolzzzzz 🤣

What’s funny?
Agriculture / Re: Long Grain, Stone-free Jamila Rice For Sale by 9jabox(m): 2:19pm On Jan 29
soccerlite:

Do the breakdown

Cost of a truck laden with rice

It is usually not my responsibility to unless the buyer wants me to, and even that would depend on the location you’re transporting to.

It just Like you going to buy a fridge from the market, is it the seller’s responsibility to include cost transportation? No.

It is always your responsibility to do that or you ask him to.

Thank you.
Agriculture / Re: Long Grain, Stone-free Jamila Rice For Sale by 9jabox(m): 7:57pm On Jan 28
soccerlite:

250k commission really

Wow

Incredible

Absolutely!
Agriculture / Long Grain, Stone-free Jamila Rice For Sale by 9jabox(m): 3:21pm On Jan 27
Our rice is selling at 42,000 per bag.
Long grain. Stone free. Jamila seed only
0706 996 8866 or 0706 523 8616 message or call me.

Location is Adamawa state.

Refer me to anyone who would buy one truck and get 250k cash.

Career / Re: Salary Structure In 9mobile? by 9jabox(m): 9:27am On Jan 09
Lol...why you dey ask?
Business / Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by 9jabox(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01
Hmmmm
Celebrities / Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by 9jabox(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
Eiyaaaa

So him build thus kind big house and no fire extinguisher. Hmmmmm
We like dey take risk for this country sha. Anyways , sorry man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by 9jabox(m): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
Una block her face how una want make we identify her or end know if she's somebody that we know?

2 Likes

Agriculture / Paddy Rice Available In Adamawa State. by 9jabox(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
I currently source for paddy rice (Faro and co) for companies in Adamawa state and Cameroon.

Whatever the volume you desire, i can get it for you.

100kg now sells for 25k. MOQ Is 10,000kg

Call or WhatsApp me on 0706 996 8866 or 0706 523 8616
Agriculture / Re: Re: Paddy Rice Buyers Needed by 9jabox(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2023
gratefulheart:
post pictures

Shoot me a message on WhatsApp for videos.
Crime / Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by 9jabox(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2023
Why hospital go reject patient sef? Just why?

This country still get a long way to go o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by 9jabox(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2023
Although I feel terrible for the poor girl whose dreams got cut short, but the cold statement of the father saying G^d is not their errrand boy, bla bla bla, he deserves no pity.

Why do people just like to question things? As soon as god’s name is mentioned in a matter, nobody wants to question Or challenge such conclusions. Why?

Are they in essence saying God is a wuked being?

If indeed what happened was sanctioned by him, then it makes no sense calling for investigation. Accept your fate and move.

15 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by 9jabox(m): 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
Well, time is a revealer of all truths.
Politics / Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by 9jabox(m): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2023
Lol
Agriculture / Re: Paddy Rice Buyers Needed by 9jabox(m): 9:57am On Oct 02, 2023
Hello guys, I have over 50,000kg of paddy rice in Adamawa state ready for pick up.

Price is 27k per 100kg if you’re picking up from Yola and slightly lesser If from outside Yola.

If you’re interested in doing business with me, kindly send me a WhatsApp message let’s talk.

0706 523 8616
Computers / Dell Inspiron 3501 For Sale in Abuja by 9jabox(m): 8:14am On Oct 02, 2023
Dell Inspiron 3501

11th Gen Intel(R) @ 3.00 GHz (4 CPUs), 2 Core(s)

512 gig SSD

Windows 11 Home 64-bit

UHD Graphics

12GB RAM

Total Virtual Memory 16.0 GB

Hyper-V - Virtualisation Enabled

Price is 500k
Location is Abuja.

Call or WhatsApp me on 0706 523 8616 or 0706 996 8866

Celebrities / Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by 9jabox(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2023
All this one no worry me. Na wetin Naira Marley get to talk on top this whole matter I wan hear.

That guy and his other label signees are complicit in MO’s death. Period!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: I Will Faint If I See ₦1 Billion – Bala Ngilari by 9jabox(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Being that he occupied the office for so short a time and wasn’t savant in the ways other politicians run these things leading to his indictment despite such a small fund found to have been looted by him, I’m tempted to believe he doesn’t have such amount of money… but his status sha can give him way more than that as a former governor.

But again, as a Nigerian politician, it is very hard to believe them; these guys lie too much. For that, I’ll hold my former view with little confidence.
Politics / Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by 9jabox(m): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Doesn’t the language of the judges at the PEPC show something?

They use such strong languages to dismiss petitions so much so that some of us now think they are actually defending the respondents instead.

From all I’ve seen so far, there’s an agenda that’s being pushed by these judges and soon it shall be clear.

16 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by 9jabox(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
The Judge did a better job in defending Tinubu than his defense Counsels grin

Exactly. E come be like say na Tinubu them come defend for here.

Naija my country!

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by 9jabox(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
Even the tone of the judges proves that they have vested interest in this matter.

It’s already clear what verdict will be.

Them say, when matter don dey take long for King palace, the rich man is guilty.

We dey here dey watch

8 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Dele Bolade Samson Babaola, Others Arrested Over Fake $1bn Bound For Africa by 9jabox(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2023
Shey them fit give us some prt of the money make we keep for them?

Naso I hear the other day say them carry plane load of fake gold enter Zimbabwe.
People get mind for this world ò.
Properties / Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by 9jabox(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2023
ubox:

What was the reason for demolition?

El-rufai said the entire settlement was not part of Abuja plan. Most of them got no compensation. The few that did didn’t even get half of what they lost.
Properties / Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by 9jabox(m): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2023
spine:

Sad story indeed.

However, sometimes we need to remove sentiments to get certain things done.

In this instance
Who requires a human face...
The one whose land has been claimed illegally and has been dealing with trauma

Or the dubious developer who has wrongly taken ownership of land and refused to heed warnings and has now plunged his investment
Into waste...

Clearly the former...

Mistakes happen in the course of these things.
Sometime the govt is high handed yes,

In other cases property buyers make wrong purchases, falling prey to fictitious property agents...
Leaving authorities little or no choice.

The prayer is for people to be as thorough
as possible
With their acquisitions..
and for government to carry out due diligence and apply reason and compensation in some cases.

Your last line says it all. If you deal in property in Abuja you’d know that sometimes, it takes heaven to help you tell if a particular property is legit cause if it’s a prime location and people want to make money off of you, they do anything to give you “legit” papers that aren’t even legit in the first place.

I know a couple of guys who are still in court for the Pst three years over a property both of them bought with genuine papers.

I’m sure if the developer had been told his property would go down, he’d have found a way to resolve the issue with the owner of the land; that’s if he didn’t buy the land in actuality in the first place.

This Naija eh, things dey happen
Properties / Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by 9jabox(m): 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
fxdee:

the issue here is not even that the building is built on illegal location but that the developer is not the owner of the land..let the owner of the land approach court then and claim the land back. The owner will surely has the right document for the land...They might even both settle out of court and the developer compensate the right owner better instead of this total wastage...what i believe is there is more to that story than what the official just told us simple.

You just spoke my mind. There’s more to this story than meets the eye.
Properties / Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by 9jabox(m): 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
complexstuffs:

He shouldn't have built on a land not aproved.

Hence the demolition, right?

Well well…. What can I say to you now?🤷🏿‍♂️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.