Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,853 members, 7,855,527 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

9jacanchange's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jacanchange's Profile / 9jacanchange's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Politics / Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by 9jacanchange: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Why I don't support the division of Nigeria.

This is what I want for Nigeria.

States under a Regional govts, with a governor, regional assembly, regional police and regional task force for each region in Nigeria. The federal govt Will get only 40% of money from each region to fund federal projects and the army, military, Navy and federal police.

I like this, pls can you email me through patrioticnigerians7@gmail.com. let's talk on how to move Nigeria forward
Politics / Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by 9jacanchange: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nbote:
Make una enjoy jare.. Arewa lives cannot matter now oo, U ppl brought it on urselves and d rest of Nigerians.. We have learnt to live with it, u all shld too

this is bad, this is really bad, how did they bring this up on themselves, for trying to excerse their fundamental human right in what is good, to stop the killings both in the place and other places in Nigeria, is this what tribalism has turned us into? that we can't stand for what's is right because what's happening is not from our tribe, we should stop seeing things in tribal pictures, only then will we see who truly are our enemies "the leaders" living this way is no way to live, and it's not what we should learn change your mindset brother
Politics / Re: Nigeria Predicted To Be Dominant Global Power Within 80 Years by 9jacanchange: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
God punish those people that said this, so we are going to wait for 80 years. their plans has failed.... my people truth be told we the kind of leaders we have we will wait more that 80 years I tell you, you may think this leaders will die before then, that's true o, bit they are already coaching people who are going to take over from them, that's how the circle will continue unless we do something.... we need to start acting.
Politics / Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by 9jacanchange: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
NIGERIAN'S IS TIME TO ACT
Alot of scholars and individuals have tried to analyse Nigeria and her problems, some have gone ahead to give profound solutions but yet nothing has changed, rather situations in Nigeria are getting worse day by day.
I have come to realize these scholars and individuals failed to show us the steps and procedures in getting these profound solutions, they tell us what we should do for development and not how we can do it,to achieve it, I will liken this to a mathematician who gives u an answer to a problem and not show u how to get the answer.
Looking closely and deeper into Nigeria, it seems Nigeria is never going to be better because we really don't know how to go about these problems, or we really do not know what the problem is, we keep talking about tribalism, religion, corruption, illiteracy, underdevelopment, I beg to say they are not really the problem, they are just symptoms of the problem, these things afflict us as a result of a problem.
What then is the problem? There are some questions we really need to ask ourselves that will point us to what the problem is, questions like.
1, why is religion and tribalism a problem in Nigeria? ( Should it really be a problem)?
2, who are those that benefits from these tribal & religious wars and hatred, ( the leaders or the citizens)?
3, who are does that subtly plaint these tribal and religious bombs of hatred into our minds( the leaders or the citizens)
4, who benefits more when goods and services are imported more than exported, when corruption is a way of life in our society ( the leaders or the citizens)
5, why is it that a culture of, tribalism, nepotism, corruption, lack of interest in politics, selfishness, fear of the government, has been created?( Who created it? And who gains more from this culture?, The leaders or the citizens)?
These are the questions and many more we should ask ourselves and think deeply about them.
Will our nation ever get better if we keep thinking it will change one day, without working to make it happen?
An average Nigeria is not concerned about the society as long as he can pursue his career and get it, as long as he has money and can provide for his own needs, he doesn't care if another person is going hungry because of how badly the society is being run, they don't care if anyone is going through an injustice or brutality in the hands of those that should be protecting them, they are comfortable seeing abnormalities in the society. A society each and every one of us have a responsibility to. This is an attitude that have grown in us as a result of an environment that have been created by some people, and this attitude have turned into a way of life, it is now a culture for Nigerian's to care less about the government and how the society is being run, you will hear them say, is none of my business on how these old men run the country, who told you that? What the government has to do or plan to do have alot to do with you, cos it affects an aspect of your life one way or the another, so when we don't care about the government or how the country is run, when we don't get actively involved we are doing ourselves more harm than good.
Acting not concerned is not going to take away our problems or is it going to stop it, infact there is no amount of money you will have that will make this problem stop being a problem it is only going to make you comfortable in the problem, but it won't change it. We have talked enough, talking is not solving the issue, it's high time we started acting, we all need to get involved now, challenge the system, hold our leaders responsible of their works and deeds, challenge some laws, police brutality e.t.c, there is nobody that is going to do it for us, God or Allah is not going to come down and do it, human factor is needed, and waiting for other nations to come fight our fight, is stupidity, nor are those same people who are the problem, going to change all of a sudden without something or someone compelling them, it's still going to fall back to the citizens, the reasonable one's, those that are truly tired of how things are run in Nigeria and desperately needs change, those that are ready to use any means necessary,those who are ready to take responsibilities that can change the cause of this nation, we have hoped for long, we have prayed for long, we have waited for long, if nothing is done,change will not come, things will infact keep getting worse. It's high time we started making demands from our leaders, it's time we started making them hear our voices and not just hear it but consider it , and not just to consider it but do something about our needs.
Remember if nothing is done about our current situations, it will only, surely get worse. If you feel that you can help change the direction and cause of our nation, if you feel you have a part to play to help make our nation great, please inbox me through my mail. It's a movement. Thanks.
The Areions.
Politics / Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by 9jacanchange: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
this man and woman are both jokes, you can imagine what this two are doing to them self and yet investigations had not be launched to check if truly this woman stole and if it was the man that made her stole, our concern is sexual assault yet she didn't take it to court. my fellow youths wake up our mumu don do
Politics / Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by 9jacanchange: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
our mumu don do, these people are just acting movie for us and we are indulging them, it has to stop

Alot of scholars and individuals have tried to analyse Nigeria and her problems, some have gone ahead to give profound solutions but yet nothing has changed, rather situations in Nigeria are getting worse day by day.
I have come to realize these scholars and individuals failed to show us the steps and procedures in getting these profound solutions, they tell us what we should do for development and not how we can do it,to achieve it, I will liken this to a mathematician who gives u an answer to a problem and not show u how to get the answer.
Looking closely and deeper into Nigeria, it seems Nigeria is never going to be better because we really don't know how to go about these problems, or we really do not know what the problem is, we keep talking about tribalism, religion, corruption, illiteracy, underdevelopment, I beg to say they are not really the problem, they are just symptoms of the problem, these things afflict us as a result of a problem.
What then is the problem? There are some questions we really need to ask ourselves that will point us to what the problem is, questions like.
1, why is religion and tribalism a problem in Nigeria? ( Should it really be a problem)?
2, who are those that benefits from these tribal & religious wars and hatred, ( the leaders or the citizens)?
3, who are does that subtly plaint these tribal and religious bombs of hatred into our minds( the leaders or the citizens)
4, who benefits more when goods and services are imported more than exported, when corruption is a way of life in our society ( the leaders or the citizens)
5, why is it that a culture of, tribalism, nepotism, corruption, lack of interest in politics, selfishness, fear of the government, has been created?( Who created it? And who gains more from this culture?, The leaders or the citizens)?
These are the questions and many more we should ask ourselves and think deeply about them.
Will our nation ever get better if we keep thinking it will change one day, without working to make it happen?
An average Nigeria is not concerned about the society as long as he can pursue his career and get it, as long as he has money and can provide for his own needs, he doesn't care if another person is going hungry because of how badly the society is being run, they don't care if anyone is going through an injustice or brutality in the hands of those that should be protecting them, they are comfortable seeing abnormalities in the society. A society each and every one of us have a responsibility to. This is an attitude that have grown in us as a result of an environment that have been created by some people, and this attitude have turned into a way of life, it is now a culture for Nigerian's to care less about the government and how the society is being run, you will hear them say, is none of my business on how these old men run the country, who told you that? What the government has to do or plan to do have alot to do with you, cos it affects an aspect of your life one way or the another, so when we don't care about the government or how the country is run, when we don't get actively involved we are doing ourselves more harm than good.
Acting not concerned is not going to take away our problems or is it going to stop it, infact there is no amount of money you will have that will make this problem stop being a problem it is only going to make you comfortable in the problem, but it won't change it. We have talked enough, talking is not solving the issue, it's high time we started acting, we all need to get involved now, challenge the system, hold our leaders responsible of their works and deeds, challenge some laws, police brutality e.t.c, there is nobody that is going to do it for us, God or Allah is not going to come down and do it, human factor is needed, and waiting for other nations to come fight our fight, is stupidity, nor are those same people who are the problem, going to change all of a sudden without something or someone compelling them, it's still going to fall back to the citizens, the reasonable one's, those that are truly tired of how things are run in Nigeria and desperately needs change, those that are ready to use any means necessary,those who are ready to take responsibilities that can change the cause of this nation, we have hoped for long, we have prayed for long, we have waited for long, if nothing is done,change will not come, things will infact keep getting worse. It's high time we started making demands from our leaders, it's time we started making them hear our voices and not just hear it but consider it , and not just to consider it but do something about our needs.
Remember if nothing is done about our current situations, it will only, surely get worse. If you feel that you can help change the direction and cause of our nation, if you feel you have a part to play to help make our nation great, please inbox me through my mail. It's a movement. Thanks.
The Areions.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: 2023 Igbo President: Dr Kalu States Reasons For Atiku Support by 9jacanchange: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
must we continue like this, all these men are still the same people

The Areions.
Politics / Re: Npower Beneficiaries Stage Protest At Nat'l Assembly,demand Permanent Retainment by 9jacanchange: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
The Areions.
Politics / Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by 9jacanchange: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
The Areions.
Politics / Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by 9jacanchange: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
The Areions.
Politics / Re: VIDEO! Moment Governor Wike Drove Off With Former NDDC Acting MD, Joy Nunieh by 9jacanchange: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
these are well scripted plays they keep doing to fools the citizens, things people are not our friends nor do they wish us well, all they want is loot our money and act movies for us and we keep indulging them.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by 9jacanchange: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
mrvitalis:
I have ....bro
this my mail patrioticnigerians7@gmail.com text me
Politics / Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by 9jacanchange: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
mrvitalis:
How do u want capitalist to develop when socialize run the economy
you can join hands with me let's make our society better
Politics / Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by 9jacanchange: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

Our leaders are imposed on us by the Nigerian system ..only enugu and anambra have chosen their leaders and ebonyi too

will u pls seeing things in tribal pictures so it is Enugu Anambra and Ebonyi that have quality leaders since they were elected by the people all this a Igbo state, I'm from abia and I know all this states you mentioned now are not developed yet, these are the kind of statements you make that instigate tribalism

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by 9jacanchange: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

The way you are talking with sense has exposed you. Don't lie. You are not Igbo.

can you pls stop, it is Igbo not Igbo, we should stop all this tribalism, we mustn't love ourselves but let's at least join hands and fight our oppressors (the leaders) join hands with me today let's help librate our society. this is my email chat me up patrioticnigerians7@gmail.com
Politics / Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by 9jacanchange: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

Comparing my self with other tribes is tribalism ? Common Oga talk another thing

I'm better than u is no insult ...if I are better than me say so ..if I don't like it I work harder

Why don't other tribes get made when their Indian or Chinese or lebabesse boss abuse them or tell them they are nothing ....but once it's igbos they pick offence

Please talk another story ...

now comparing yourself than them have it change anything, have it stopped you hating them? have it stopped them hating you? we all should start looking for a solution to our problem which are our leaders
Politics / Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by 9jacanchange: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2020
dignity33:
Try understand what it means to be a citizen. Nigeria should be thought a lesson is either they stand to one Nigeria things or allowed Igbos to go. that is simple truth.

thank you, but the thing is, when u say Nigeria I don't know what you mean, I don't know if you mean the citizens or the leaders but in Nigeria the power is in the leaders and not the people ( which suppose not to be) this leaders do not want one Nigeria and they still do not want Nigeria to divided, the Hausa, the Yoruba and the Igbo want one thing and that is for Nigeria to remain in chaos so they can steal as much as they without the citizens questioning them, and we seem to be fooled all of us, there is a movement on going email me let's talk
Politics / Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by 9jacanchange: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

Oga how is praising my self tribalism ? How is that tribalism ? ...if u work hard u deserve the praise

We don't claim what we are not

I don't care if u are igbo or not

of course it's not, but when you start comparing yourself with other tribes that's were it becomes tribalism, don't get me wrong igbo's are of course unique and I'm so proud to be one, but so are other tribes, we all are unique in our own ways. so we should stop all this tribalism and find a way to make our society better

1 Like

Politics / Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by 9jacanchange: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

If u feel intimidated because igbos brag about out achievement that's your business ..achieve yours too

you are funny, tribalism is no way for us in this country, who do you think benefits more in this tribal wars, the leaders or we the citizens, think brother, and moreover you are not more Igbo than I am

1 Like

Politics / Re: IGBO, PDP And 2023: Read What Obasanjo Told Chekwas....kai! I Don't Believe It by 9jacanchange: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2020
you see what they do these leaders, they keep playing the tribal cards, this is what they all have in common, they Keep playing this cards but at our back they will meet and join hands to use our resources all for themselves and family

1 Like

Politics / Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by 9jacanchange: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

It's simple fact ..igbos are the least tribalistic in Nigeria that I can tell u , eyo ita was elected leader of eastern region till he messed up

First enugu mayor was Igbo

There are many Yoruba lectures in Nsukka ...but thru would never invest there ...unlike Igbos

if we Igbo keep making comments like this, how do you want other tribes to feel cos all they see is a tribe full of self praising, nothing more nothing less, it is not going to make them change, you can't stop tribalism by praising a particular tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Kabiru Sokoto Who Bombed A Church In 2011 Released by 9jacanchange: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2020
this is what they want, our leaders. this is just their plans, to always make us see reasons why we need to hate each others, fight and kill eachother, if this is not their plans, why release this guy and the still made it public? so that the masses will see this a hate themselves the more, I wish we can see through them and their evil plans
Politics / Re: Nigerian's Is Time To Act by 9jacanchange: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
BlueBanana:

Thanks. Will do that when I'm back.

I think this will be achievable, if Nigerians organise various protests at their different states for their lawmakers to put these things into law. If they don't, we threaten Recall.

I know it won't be easy and na Naija we dey but that's the simplest way. Going to Social media to trend hashtags or protesting at Aso rock will be a futile effort.

check your inbox I just messaged you
Politics / Re: Nigerian's Is Time To Act by 9jacanchange: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
It's high time we started seeing to reasoning, I know we have been defeated time and again, but we can't give up, our fathers gave up, they stopped fighting, infact they never fought, I'm not talking about the Biafran war, I'm talking about the fight against inequality, fight against oppression from our so called leaders, fight for the betterment of the society, fight for development, they allow some men decide their condition and that of their children, Are we also going to sit back and allow these same men and their new recruits do the same to us and our children, our fathers failed us in that aspect that's why the majority of our youths are unemployed, some have gone into crimes, some living below their supposed standard, if we don't do anything, if we behave like our fathers did(minding their business), if we pursue other things and leave out the progress and development of our nation in the hands of these men and their new recruits it will only get worst. This is not a fight I can fight alone, you need to get involved, I need you, I know what we care about is how to make money, having a better society makes it easier, you won't have to do crime nor soil your hands in blood. I entreat us to join hands with me today and fight for a better society for us and our born and unborn children. We have given them our opinions long enough and nothing is happening, is time to give them our options. Inbox me today.

In the words of Malcolm X," One day, may we all meet together in the light of understanding."

The Areions.
Politics / Re: Nigerian's Is Time To Act by 9jacanchange: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
BlueBanana:
Having critically studied the Nigerian Situation, these are my solutions to the problems plaguing Nigeria:

1) Nigeria should be restructured, so each state will control its resources as well as revenue. This will ensure that the semi- autonomy states grow at the pace

2) The building and maintenance of airports, seaports and even USB ports should be in the concurrent list

3) The Base salary of every member of House of Representatives should be the Minimum wage multiplied by 10, while the base salary of every senator should be Minimum wage multiplied by 13

4) Lawmakers should NOT be allowed to deliver projects awarded to their constituency. Rather a construction company such as Julius Berger will be take over the construction of the projects.

5) States should have the power to engage in any interstate infrastructure

6) Electricity generation, transmission and distribution should be the responsibility of state governments

7) Building and maintenance of Railways should be entrusted in the hands of state governments

8. ) Each state should have a state police which will safeguard lives and properties in the state

nice input, but all these will not come if these men remain in power or if they are not force to see to reasons.
you can't cure a cold coming from a hepatitis b patient by just giving him a medicine for cold, you have to attack the hepatitis b not the cold, let's first get rid of our problem the rest will fall in place.
inbox me let's have a chat this my mail patrioticnigerians7@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.